Farm2Fork Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farm2Fork
Read Farm2Fork Reviews

About Farm2Fork:

We're a Somerset farm raising happy, healthy & environmentally friendly grass-fed meat & pastured poultry - 'just as nature intended'. Supplied direct from our farm to your door.

info@farm2fork.co.uk

Greenway FarmDowlish Ford

Tell us how Farm2Fork made you happy
Really good to find 100% grass fed.Very nice meat.
Excellent delivery service and a very good product.
effecient , well packed and delicious
This is how meat should be . A+
excellent delivery service ....chicken in the freezer - haven't used any yet but it looks fantastic
Very satisfied with the service and product I received. Will buy here again soon, recommend!
Came the next day and is the only place I can get goose.
Brilliant service, food delicious I shall be ordering again and great to be able to support hard working local business who offers healthy food with an environmental ethos. Keep it up
The chicken breasts with skin on were delicious, and very generously sized-enormous ,in fact! It’s become more and more difficult to find free range chicken in the shops these days (even before the pandemic), so I’m really pleased to have discovered Farm2Fork.
Wonderfully packaged suitable for the freezer and already frozen so was a dream to unpack. No leaks and everything right on the order. Chicken tasted amazing too!
Absolutely delicious as always, very quick delivery considering everything that’s going on.
Thank you for delicius and fresh meat.
Excellent product and very good customer service, but the supplier should change the delivery method from DHL to elsewhere as they are unreliable and on two occasions I have had to collect my delivery myself. To reiterate, I cannot stress that the quality of the meat is first rate.
as always amazing quality food and service....
We are self isolating and can't get a supermarket slot for love nor money. We have a wonderful corner shop but they don't do organic meat. We are beyond thrilled with Farm2Fork - their service is brilliant and their packaging fantastic. What treat !!
Perfection as always
Lamb was particularly tasty
Very well packed chicken, solidly frozen. The chicken soup bone packs are amazingly good value, lots of succulent meat still on the bones, a wonderful base for restorative chicken soup.
Meat and chicken was packed very well - arrived still frozen two days after packing - (One day late due to Covid courier issues and not the farm)
Enjoyed the chicken wings and legs.
Do you provide Turkeys?
The two Geese were excellent
Michael Hencher
The quality of the meat is great. The delivery services is fast and easy. And much more flavour than what I can get in the grocery stores.
Farm2Fork is rated 4.89 based on 851 reviews