Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Ben Toomey
"I really like the personal touches with this brand so far. That and the colours of these watches make them really stand out for me."
Mr Tony Davies
"I ordered from Farer on the basis of previous experience and consistently good customer reviews, and am pleased that I did. It was easy to select both watch and strap options on the website, and to pay ! Delivery was, as promised, next working day, and the watch arrived in a Farer box with a handwritten card thanking me for the order - a nice touch. I am delighted with the quality and appearance of the watch, and as it is a 20mm lug, it enables easy strap changes too. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend both the brand and the customer service"
Robert Evetts
"Absolutely love my new Farer Eldridge. It looks and feels like the real deal. For looks, feel and price it is a complete package. I also bought the metal bracelet strap for it which also makes it look great! All in all very pleased!"
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my Lander GMT. A unique (especially with free engraving), high quality watch. Simple, but classy packaging and delivered ahead of original shipping date. I would definitely buy another Farer and recommend to others."
Peter Hawkins
"Couldn't resist getting a metal bracelet for my Ponting II GMT. I am very impressed with the quality of the bracelet now that it is on my watch."
Dean Scott
"Absolutely stunning watch (Cobb chronograph). My first Farer but won't be my last. Excellent service and next day delivery."
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love my Ainsdale. Its the first time I've splashed out on a watch and I'm glad I went with Farer. I'm already wondering which one to buy next :) Thank you"
Tim Burley
"The watches speak for themselves so I’ll just touch on service which was flawless: order processed and delivered next-day as described. Handwritten thank you note a nice touch also. Love my watch - thanks Farer team"
Peter Mason
"Just bought my 3rd Farer - a Lander Chronograph. The dial colour on my Lander is stunning and the photos online don’t do it justice. I’ve been very happy with every aspect of Farer’s service, from buying through to a minor repair on my Hecla. These are good value, great looking and well made watches for people who like something different and don’t follow the crowd."
Matthew Castleman
"Beautiful original design, comfortable to wear and the most solid construction I've encountered, as evidenced by the incredibly sturdy crown. Few watches this cool exist. Engineering and artistry in perfect balance."
James Clark
"Couldn't be more pleased with the Lander GMT. It's exactly what I'd hoped; a beautifully made and finished watch which appears classic at first glance but has lovely elements of modernity the closer you look. Clear it can be worn anywhere, from board meetings to motorcycle ride-outs, and just fit in. Quality up close is very impressive, and the watch draws attention (in the nicest possible way) and questions, one of which is always "How much was it?", the answer to which comes as a real surprise to people who expected a far bigger number. Farer's personal service was excellent too, with emails swiftly responded to by one of the four founders. I'm pretty hard to please, to be honest, and have been delighted by this purchase."
Mark Penny
"Purchased as a gift for my sons 21st birthday so I took advantage of the engraving service. My watch arrived very carefully packaged for postage. The presentation box it came in is also perfect.The watch itself is smart and stylish and my son loves it. Very happy indeed."
Verified Buyer
"Amazing customer service, beautiful watch, substantial packaging. Bought the Ainsdale with a green leather strap, but on my wrist it looked a bit imbalanced—something a bit ‘school satchel’ about the leather, and the taper of the strap didn’t look right to me. I have a leaning towards military style and tool watches, so wanted something a little more quirky to add some colour to my collection. The Ainsdale face is a gorgeous blue, and I love the citrus accents. Started off with a khaki NATO that worked nicely, added a bit of body to the strap and I think the straight cut of a NATO suits the size of the watch much better, especially as it’s a 20mm lug width on a fairly large face. Then I tried a green seatbelt NATO—also lovely—settled on a Marine Nationale homage NATO (brighter, acid version) and really love it. Really characterful watch, beautiful detailing, comfortable. Only minor gripe is the lume. In the stock photos it shows numbers and hands as equal brightness, but you really need to expose the lume to light for a while. The hands lume for considerably longer than the numbers, which I found died back after maybe 20 minutes—hands kept going for several hours. Nothing like a Seiko SKX lume that seems to have a perpetual glow, but this isn’t really a dive watch so not sure how often this will be an issue. It receives lots of compliments! Most importantly makes me smile 🤓"
Sanvido Olivier
"We were very warmly welcomed at the Farer shop London and had a chance to have a look at all the available watches. To be honest, it was not easy making a choice as so many of the watches are so cool! In the end, I decided to buy a GMT Automatic and I do not regret my choice. Might come back to choose another one ;-)"
Peter Sullivan
"I wasn’t keen on buying a watch purely from the website (good though it is). So I decided to book an appointment when I was in London. I was met by Mike, one of the Farer designers. He showed me the full range answering all my questions and queries both interestingly & frankly. He also gave me an insight into the background & philosophy of Farer which gave me additional confidence in making a purchase. I have subsequently acquired a Lander. My experience from start to finish was excellent with both Stuart and Mike great ambassadors of their company."
David Serjeant
"My Farer Beagle arrived by the first available post. The packaging was a delight to unwrap and take apart - I made sure I sat down with a pot of tea and savoured the unboxing. The actual watch is a thing of beauty. I'm a bit of a sucker for apple green anyway. I've seen a few negative comments about the brass crown and the position of the date window, but this actually works for me and sets this watch apart. I'm looking forward to seeing how the crown patinas. It suits my slim wrist really well and is a little thicker than the quartz watches I've had in the past. The only worry I had was whether or not I'd like the tan barenia strap but it goes really well with the green. My next task is to select a back-up strap in a different colour, so I can swap and change. This is my first 'proper' watch, one I bought after the death of a close family member, and I'm looking forward to a lifetime's adventure together."
Robert Clarke
"Every thing about the Farer brand is spot on from the beautiful box and hand written note that I received with my Lander. The attention to detail is astounding and the colour of the face is mesmerising.Well done all concerned with the brand and I’m looking forward to what they have planned for 2019. Rob"
Steven Clark
"Great service and a frankly beautiful watch."
John Burns
"A stunning watch in the flesh, very wearable with a 10mm height, beautiful crisp dial and easy to use GMT function, a very welcome edition to my watch collection which includes Cartier and IWC timepieces"
James Farrell
"I absolutely love my new Farer Cobb Chronograph Watch! I saw it in person at Worn & Wound in NYC a few months ago and knew I had to have one. There were 3 left and I pulled the trigger to purchase #71 because I was born in 1971. It's my first chronograph and I couldn't be happier. I ordered two additional straps just to have as well. I will be a Farer customer for life. Thank you!"
FWarren Lemme
"Love it. Looks vintage , looks new. I guess it depends on my outlook. One request.... put a sapphire crystal on it. Tks so much. Warren Florida."
Neil Mullins
"The cobb chronograph is a great looking watch, very pleased with the build quality. Only negatives would be a very weak lume,and the strap loop has stretched only after a week of use."
John Downes
"First watch I’ve bought without trying it on so had my doubts, however really impressed with the look and quality. Very happy!"
Chris Hewitt
"I bought the Frobisher II with the 'Jeans' blue strap. A stunning looking timepiece and a great addition to my small collection of 'British' watches. I set it to NTP four days ago and checking it this morning find it is right to the very second! I am very pleased with both watch and the service I received from Farer."
David Wrubel
"Received the Oxley GMT earlier this week. It’s not a homage, a clone, or another dive watch. Rather, it’s almost completely original, in design and execution, and is as impressive in person as it is in pictures. The use of color and curvature in the hands, the attention to detail in the dial printing, outstanding case finishing and a top of the line ETA 2893 movement adjusted 5 ways makes for a real value proposition. A GMT executed in a similar manner is usually at least $1000 more. That the watch has great wrist presence without shouting “look at ME” at all is a plus. An excellent quality Barrenia strap completes the package. There are a few microbrands with offerings over $1000 that are truly great buys. This is one of them. I have an eclectic group of vintage watches, newer “name brands,” and some microbrands, and have been at this for over 20 years. I look for true value rather rather than merely price.l, especially with microbrands. This watch, in my opinion, is a screaming bargain."
Verified Buyer
"Purchased Cobb Chronograph with brown strap. Amazing service and very effective website. Watch arrived quickly and looks fantastic, far better than pictures. You can’t match seeing the real thing. Professionally packaged and great product."
Verified Buyer
"Great watch, great colours and perfect size dial."
Jack Gutteridge
"I love my Farer watch, it’s an absolute work of art. Stunning time piece, practical and stylish."
Julia Robson
"I bought the Oxley watch as a 40th birthday present for my boyfriend and he loved it! Thanks very much, Julia (I’ve attached photo but please only share or use with his permission - beautiful hands... if you needed a model ;-)"
Richard Baker
"From customer service right through to the craftsmanship and design of the Segrave chronograph my purchase experience has been outstanding. Farer made my purchase very personal and kept me informed about the chrono's availability and it's subsequent delivery. Thanks"
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 594 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access