Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Peter Sullivan
"I wasn’t keen on buying a watch purely from the website (good though it is). So I decided to book an appointment when I was in London. I was met by Mike, one of the Farer designers. He showed me the full range answering all my questions and queries both interestingly & frankly. He also gave me an insight into the background & philosophy of Farer which gave me additional confidence in making a purchase. I have subsequently acquired a Lander. My experience from start to finish was excellent with both Stuart and Mike great ambassadors of their company."
Robert Clarke
"Every thing about the Farer brand is spot on from the beautiful box and hand written note that I received with my Lander. The attention to detail is astounding and the colour of the face is mesmerising.Well done all concerned with the brand and I’m looking forward to what they have planned for 2019. Rob"
Steven Clark
"Great service and a frankly beautiful watch."
John Burns
"A stunning watch in the flesh, very wearable with a 10mm height, beautiful crisp dial and easy to use GMT function, a very welcome edition to my watch collection which includes Cartier and IWC timepieces"
James Farrell
"I absolutely love my new Farer Cobb Chronograph Watch! I saw it in person at Worn & Wound in NYC a few months ago and knew I had to have one. There were 3 left and I pulled the trigger to purchase #71 because I was born in 1971. It's my first chronograph and I couldn't be happier. I ordered two additional straps just to have as well. I will be a Farer customer for life. Thank you!"
FWarren Lemme
"Love it. Looks vintage , looks new. I guess it depends on my outlook. One request.... put a sapphire crystal on it. Tks so much. Warren Florida."
Neil Mullins
"The cobb chronograph is a great looking watch, very pleased with the build quality. Only negatives would be a very weak lume,and the strap loop has stretched only after a week of use."
John Downes
"First watch I’ve bought without trying it on so had my doubts, however really impressed with the look and quality. Very happy!"
Chris Hewitt
"I bought the Frobisher II with the 'Jeans' blue strap. A stunning looking timepiece and a great addition to my small collection of 'British' watches. I set it to NTP four days ago and checking it this morning find it is right to the very second! I am very pleased with both watch and the service I received from Farer."
David Wrubel
"Received the Oxley GMT earlier this week. It’s not a homage, a clone, or another dive watch. Rather, it’s almost completely original, in design and execution, and is as impressive in person as it is in pictures. The use of color and curvature in the hands, the attention to detail in the dial printing, outstanding case finishing and a top of the line ETA 2893 movement adjusted 5 ways makes for a real value proposition. A GMT executed in a similar manner is usually at least $1000 more. That the watch has great wrist presence without shouting “look at ME” at all is a plus. An excellent quality Barrenia strap completes the package. There are a few microbrands with offerings over $1000 that are truly great buys. This is one of them. I have an eclectic group of vintage watches, newer “name brands,” and some microbrands, and have been at this for over 20 years. I look for true value rather rather than merely price.l, especially with microbrands. This watch, in my opinion, is a screaming bargain."
Verified Buyer
"Purchased Cobb Chronograph with brown strap. Amazing service and very effective website. Watch arrived quickly and looks fantastic, far better than pictures. You can’t match seeing the real thing. Professionally packaged and great product."
Verified Buyer
"Great watch, great colours and perfect size dial."
Jack Gutteridge
"I love my Farer watch, it’s an absolute work of art. Stunning time piece, practical and stylish."
Julia Robson
"I bought the Oxley watch as a 40th birthday present for my boyfriend and he loved it! Thanks very much, Julia (I’ve attached photo but please only share or use with his permission - beautiful hands... if you needed a model ;-)"
Richard Baker
"From customer service right through to the craftsmanship and design of the Segrave chronograph my purchase experience has been outstanding. Farer made my purchase very personal and kept me informed about the chrono's availability and it's subsequent delivery. Thanks"
Thomas Swanson
"Beautiful time piece. Lots of compliments on dial color, fit and finish. Love this watch."
Frank To
"I decided to go for a Farer watch as it's getting rare to find a good British-based company that can produce beautiful time piece. I simply just adore my Farer Endurance watch and have recieved many compliments on its aesthetics and craftsmanship"
Murray Lang
"Love my new Farer watch, and have been extremely impressed with their customer service and speed of delivery! Looking forward to buying a few more ;)"
James Hurst
"I received my Carter II within two days of ordering online so it is safe to say Farer's service is excellent. The watch looks great, dial design and colors are fantastic and very legible, and the natural rubber strap is of very high quality and is extremely comfortable. My strap is orange and it looks great with the burnt orange hands of the watch. And the bronze crown works perfectly on this watch as well. This watch has a lot of style and personality; especially for a watch under $500."
Adrian Ventura
"I've been looking for a new watch as a treat for turning 50 last year and came across the Farer Barnato 2. I wanted something a little different with a classic feel but with a modern twist and the Farer doesn't disappoint. It has so much attention to detail especially on the watch face but never overwhelms the feeling and look of the watch. As a friend said: 'It's a thing of beauty!' At £445 (more expensive with the Milanese strap) it could be seen as a little expensive but the craftsmanship that's gone into it I think it's well worth the price. A nice personal touch with the hand written thank you card. You can't say Farer than that!...sorry!😆 Thanks Farer"
Alasdair Keys
"I love the watch. I love the service I receive. I love the fact that Farer is British!"
Pontus Loswick
"I really enjoy the Farer Ponting. The watch exceeds my expectations. With the new rubber strap the watch is a real summer watch. Farer had delivered a nice product in a nice package."
Dr Richard L Levenson Jr
"Finally - a micro brand with class! Farer is not afraid to use color, shape, and a mix of new and retro styles to build the hottest-looking watches to come along in years!"
Steven Gladman
"The quality is second to none and the Leven is an absolutely beautifully designed Aqua Compressor. The craftsmanship and detail are that of a watch five or even ten times the price. The movement is Swiss made, very accurate and fitted with a lovely custom rotor with a five year warranty. Customer service is excellent with great communication all the way through."
Randy Weeks
"Beautifully designed and made. Everything I had hoped it would be."
Lee Scott
"I’m not one to rush into a purchase. Having a scientific background I have always been keen to look under the surface and understand what “lies beneath”. So I googled Farer extensively, checked out their social media and booked an appointment at their Ascot showroom (well worth a visit) so that I could see and FEEL the goods. Having decided on a model (Hopewell) and strap I could then share the details on Pinterest so that my darling wife could buy my birthday present confident I would be happy. I am absolutely delighted with her “choice” of present!! The Hopewell with grey leather strap (and now a navy rubber one) looks fab, keeps excellent time and pleases me greatly. I still love my Panerai and it will come out occasionally but my daily watch is now on my wrist. Thank you Farer, you’ve delivered an excellent timepiece."
Ian Brown
"Great looking watch and fantastic customer service. I ordered the watch on a Friday and it was delivered by Monday, not bad considering it came from the UK to Australia.."
Matthew Geale
"Great watch, great price and great service"
Russell McCann
"A very beautiful and unique watch that is a limited edition, was extremely easy to order, and arrived next day! So refreshing (since my other watch purchases elsewhere have been painful to get in my hand with very long wait times). What give this the icing on the cake was it arriving on my birthday. I will be coming back, well done Farer"
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a Hopewell watch with the perforated jeans leather strap. I absolutely love it. Great design and craftsmanship. Highly recommend Farer. Beautiful watch!"
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 510 reviews