Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

"Farer makes wonderfully built, beautiful, and distinctive watches; my Farer pieces have quickly become my favorite ones, even in a collection that contains more expensive name brands. Ordering through the site was incredibly smooth and easy, and they are extremely quick and responsive with any communication. Huge thanks to Paul who went above and beyond when there was a slight delay in my order!"
"The Farer Segrave is a lovely watch. Colourful yet understated, it's casual and sporty yet looks great with a suit (well, if James Bond can get away with wearing a blue watch on a blue rubber strap in a tuxedo...). It shipped later than I was expecting and, while my first enquiry went unanswered, the second was answered very promptly with the explanation for the delay. I'm seriously considering another purchase."
"Very impressed by the speed and ease of purchase and delivery. The watch is lovely, doesn't have the bling of some luxury pieces but really feels like something unique."
"Excellent company producing stunning quality watches at a very good price accompained with very good customer service,I would not hesitate in purchasing another watch from them or recommending them."
"Fantastic looking watch Carter Looks more expensive to what I paid And looks good on the wrist Will make another purchase in the near future 🔮"
"Farer to me means great watches great service."
"Purchased Cobb Chronograph with brown strap. Amazing service and very effective website. Watch arrived quickly and looks fantastic, far better than pictures. You can’t match seeing the real thing. Professionally packaged and great product."
"The segrave is a Quality watch at a good price range with a look of its own great web site and superb service will definitely buy another farer"
"Great watch, great colours and perfect size dial."
"excellent watch."
"Great, well built watch with bags of style, it has oodles of wrist presence. First class service by Farer, the buying process was straight forward and the watch arrived the next day. Top marks from me Farer!"
"I love my Farer watch, it’s an absolute work of art. Stunning time piece, practical and stylish."
"A modern classic! The whole Farer experience is how Apple should be! The communication, delivery, product, design, packaging, marketing etc is perfect. I have to rate the whole process 100%, and the watch is simply gorgeous, beautiful original and modern styling, yet also traditional qualities, and terrific value at the price. Love it and proud to wear it. Thank you Farer."
"I bought the Oxley watch as a 40th birthday present for my boyfriend and he loved it! Thanks very much, Julia (I’ve attached photo but please only share or use with his permission - beautiful hands... if you needed a model ;-)"
"From customer service right through to the craftsmanship and design of the Segrave chronograph my purchase experience has been outstanding. Farer made my purchase very personal and kept me informed about the chrono's availability and it's subsequent delivery. Thanks"
"Had my new Hecla on the wrist for 24 hours and here are my thoughts :- First of all delivery was prompt and the watch well packaged. I also received a hand written note which was a nice touch. Second, having seen photos, read the reviews and watched the You Tube videos, I have to say that the Hecla looks stunning in the flesh. It just shouts quality, looks very stylish and stands out without being flash. I'm very pleased with my purchase."
"I SAW THE ARTICLE ABOUT FARER IN THE LATEST QP MAGAZINE. IWAS IMPRESSED BY THE BLACK FACED DIVERS WATCH WHEN I VISITED THE WEBSITE.THE WATCHFACE WAS UNCLUTTERED , WITH NO DATE. LESS IS MORE. THE OVERALL FINISH IS EXCELLENT.HOW IT CAN BE SO ,AT THIS PRICE BRACKET, I DONT KNOW.ALCHEMY AND MYSTERY IS DEFINITELY INVOLVED! I WISH THIS SMALL AND EVOLVING COMPANY GOOD FORTUNE FOR THE FUTURE. THEY DESERVE IT."
"Great personal service. Lovely change of delivery plans. The love of what you do shines through and the watch looks great! Will be coming back for more! Craig"
"Eleven out of five I ordered the Carter II quartz movement. Physically the size, weighting and balance is beautiful - it has a reassuring sturdiness without being bulky or heavy. It's a comfortable fit. But it doesn't demand attention through its size alone; it's the design and motion that draws you in and holds your attention. Visually, the subtle elegance of the unfussy sans-serif font for the numerals is a thing of joy. This was a key design element that drew me in in the first place. Well, that and the colourway. The blurb makes reference to the "10 times overprinted numerals" and it is not wrong: the effect is wonderfully tangible, and rewards viewing in and of itself at different angles in all kinds of lighting. The date window is placed where the number "3" numeral would normally be. That's not as distracting as I thought it would be. The dates are black-on-white, whereas the other numerals are white-on-black. Again, I thought that might be a little odd, but actually to works well. The font for the date numerals is a little different, and there's quite a curious glyph for the number "4". Attention to little details like this raise it above the crowd. I don't know how to explain the motion other than just to say it's a joy to behold. The hands again have an understatement about them which makes it easy to be drawn in. The second hand with the "Farer A" is a particular joy. I chose the orange rubber strap. It is extremely comfortable, does not "pull" at wrist hairs, and matches the colour of the hour/minute hands beautifully. I do wish there were more colours available in the rubber straps, I would certainly enjoy being able to swap the orange over for a green, or a teal, say. A lot of thought also appears to have gone into packing the watch, as you might hope for this kind of product. It was delivered in a very substantial case, which is clear they have put some care into designing. In the case along with the watch itself was a small pack containing a cleaning cloth, a manual, and a couple of obligatory stickers. Also included in the package was a handwritten note thanking me for the purchase. The order process was pretty straightforward, as you'd expect. I ordered out of hours in the evening, it was shipped the next day, and I received it special delivery the following day. When I emailed the support team letting them know I had received it and was delighted with it, I got a personal reply from the founder - an unexpectedly nice gesture. I already plan to buy another watch from Farer in the near future. Probably one from the automatic GMT range."
"The beautiful brown dial on the Eldridge Chronograph is even better appreciated in person than in photos. This watch represents a fantastic value among steel chronograph watches. The processes of purchasing and shipping the watch was flawless and fast. Well done Farer! I am already considering purchasing the Cobb or the Segrave models."
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 551 reviews