Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Had my Ponting for a few weeks now. Watch looks even more beautiful up close. Absolutely enamoured with it. Great service from Farer. Will be keeping an eye out for future releases for sure."
"Slick website, helpful company, and quick delivery. Most importantly, beautiful watches and great Swiss mechanics."
"Wonderful service - the handwritten thank you note was a nice touch. The chronograph is a wonderfully colourful and unique design. Very satisfied Thank you Farer"
"beautiful watches and excellent customer support."
"My second Farer, fabulous watches, beautifully designed"
"great service, lovely watch, many thanks"
"Yet another great looking watch and easy purchase from Farer. Swift delivery, lovely packaging, helpful communication and, of course, a brilliant product. I have several Farer watches and can't recommend them highly enough."
"As with previous purchases from Farer the whole experience was excellent, from ordering right through to receiving my flyback chrono. The watch itself is of outstanding build quality and design. My only issue is that I find myself needing each watch release!! Thank you Farer."
"Farer is my favorite watch manufacturer in the world. Not only do I own quite a lot of their watches, they happen to be in my daily rotation very often (religiously on #FarerFriday, but not only that day of the week). Their sense of design in uncanny, and their production value and care for the customer are unparalleled. I will be a loyal supporter for a long, long time."
"Treated myself to a Frobisher II as an 'everyday' watch and I have to say the watch has surpassed my expectations. I'm always wary about buying on-line and without seeing the item in the flesh. However, the watch looks great - the burnt orange hands really stand out and coupled with the Navy rubber strap it looks very current. Thanks Farer!"
"We were very warmly welcomed at the Farer shop London and had a chance to have a look at all the available watches. To be honest, it was not easy making a choice as so many of the watches are so cool! In the end, I decided to buy a GMT Automatic and I do not regret my choice. Might come back to choose another one ;-)"
"Great service. Good quality watch at a reasonable price"
"I'm very pleased with my Farer Endeavour diving watch, very nicely made and beautiful in its detailing. It's great to be able to support a British watch maker and I like the fact that Farer's design style is that bit different from the mainstream. Very quick delivery and well packaged."
"I am a C-17 pilot and I bought the GMT automatic to keep track of time while flying all over the world. The watch arrived quickly, in good packaging, and looks great. I get compliments on it all the time. Very happy with the purchase!"
"I took a lot of time to read and consider to buy a Farer watch. Very fast delivery, good package but I really like the thanks card with hand writing. So far, I have Segrave and Endeavour. However, I think that should have an option for strap lenght. Anyway, I’m happy to have these watches."
"Great service and delivery. I am very pleased with my purchase. The watch is so well executed. Absolutely perfect. Great value as well."
"Love my GMT automatic. Nothing else out there with similar design. Looks beautiful. The Farer team has been very kind and responsive for a few small issues that came up. Highly recommend with no reservations!"
"A beautiful timepiece"
"Great service - next day delivery - carefully packaged - arrived in perfect condition. Lovely watch - Rolex is now stored away!"
"I wasn’t keen on buying a watch purely from the website (good though it is). So I decided to book an appointment when I was in London. I was met by Mike, one of the Farer designers. He showed me the full range answering all my questions and queries both interestingly & frankly. He also gave me an insight into the background & philosophy of Farer which gave me additional confidence in making a purchase. I have subsequently acquired a Lander. My experience from start to finish was excellent with both Stuart and Mike great ambassadors of their company."
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 634 reviews