Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

"I spent a year deciding what watch to buy; I wanted a quality watch that was value for money, well made (Swiss made) with a combination of classic and contemporary looks. Took delivery about a month ago and am 95% happy with the ordering experience and the watch. If I had two small suggestions for improvement....make the hands slightly darker than they are so that they contrast more with the white face; improve the flourescence on the hands...it's barely visible in the dark. Love the fact that it's a British design and that this is a British company. So far, very happy with the watch."
"An individual take on an essentially classic design, the Frobisher II watch has a pleasingly quirky elegance that cheers one throughout the day. Excellent service from a firm that stands out for all the best reasons. I'm so pleased I came across Farer!"
"Really happy with my watch & service provided by Farer. My emails were dealt with swiftly. Watch got to my place fast. Nothing negative to say. Five stars from me!"
"I think it's a beautiful watch & I'm enjoying it very much. I would consider buying another Farer watch in the future."
"The service from Farer is impressive, very quick and the watch is beautifully packed. It's a gift for my husband, and I haven't given it to him yet, but the watch looks really great. Thanks Farer!"
"After trying to decide about a number of the Farer watches on offer I decided to go with my original choice of The Lander, and I've been absolutely delighted with it. It's a beautiful watch in its own right, with the colour of the face changing depending on how it catches the light. It's also quite good to note I've had quite a few compliments on the watch already. I couldn't recommend enough."
"Amazing customer service, beautiful watch, substantial packaging. Bought the Ainsdale with a green leather strap, but on my wrist it looked a bit imbalanced—something a bit ‘school satchel’ about the leather, and the taper of the strap didn’t look right to me. I have a leaning towards military style and tool watches, so wanted something a little more quirky to add some colour to my collection. The Ainsdale face is a gorgeous blue, and I love the citrus accents. Started off with a khaki NATO that worked nicely, added a bit of body to the strap and I think the straight cut of a NATO suits the size of the watch much better, especially as it’s a 20mm lug width on a fairly large face. Then I tried a green seatbelt NATO—also lovely—settled on a Marine Nationale homage NATO (brighter, acid version) and really love it. Really characterful watch, beautiful detailing, comfortable. Only minor gripe is the lume. In the stock photos it shows numbers and hands as equal brightness, but you really need to expose the lume to light for a while. The hands lume for considerably longer than the numbers, which I found died back after maybe 20 minutes—hands kept going for several hours. Nothing like a Seiko SKX lume that seems to have a perpetual glow, but this isn’t really a dive watch so not sure how often this will be an issue. It receives lots of compliments! Most importantly makes me smile 🤓"
"Just received my Farer Ainsdale. Having worn larger watches for years I find the size of the Ainsdale perfect. It even fits comfortably under my motorcycle jacket which the larger watches don't. Love the use of colour on the dial and hands and the case is perfectly finished. A great blend of classic & contemporary style. Instagram @Moto_Rod"
"Thanks very much for the prompt delivery of a quality product. My husband is very happy with his silver wedding anniversary gift from me. We were both extremely impressed by the professionalism of the company and standard in which the watch was presented. We will not hesitate in recommending Farer to others. Kind regards John and Moira"
"Besides the beautiful watch, I really loved the purchase process - including a handwritten card."
"I'd seen an ad for the Ainsdale watch and ordered one. My experience with Farer is: they are a very service oriented company. All questions were answered and when I received the watch -- I was blown away by it's elegance. A real company, with real people, making real things!"
"Had my Ponting for a few weeks now. Watch looks even more beautiful up close. Absolutely enamoured with it. Great service from Farer. Will be keeping an eye out for future releases for sure."
"Slick website, helpful company, and quick delivery. Most importantly, beautiful watches and great Swiss mechanics."
"Wonderful service - the handwritten thank you note was a nice touch. The chronograph is a wonderfully colourful and unique design. Very satisfied Thank you Farer"
"beautiful watches and excellent customer support."
"My second Farer, fabulous watches, beautifully designed"
"great service, lovely watch, many thanks"
"Yet another great looking watch and easy purchase from Farer. Swift delivery, lovely packaging, helpful communication and, of course, a brilliant product. I have several Farer watches and can't recommend them highly enough."
"As with previous purchases from Farer the whole experience was excellent, from ordering right through to receiving my flyback chrono. The watch itself is of outstanding build quality and design. My only issue is that I find myself needing each watch release!! Thank you Farer."
"Farer is my favorite watch manufacturer in the world. Not only do I own quite a lot of their watches, they happen to be in my daily rotation very often (religiously on #FarerFriday, but not only that day of the week). Their sense of design in uncanny, and their production value and care for the customer are unparalleled. I will be a loyal supporter for a long, long time."
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 625 reviews