Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

29 Brook Mews North

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Love the fact that Farer cut out the middle man with shop price mark up. Love the fact I dealt with Farer team direct. Love my Lander GMT. Really different style.
Farer 5 star review on 31st May 2020 Farer 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Two watches so far, Stark 2 and Frobisher, both extremely well made, elegant, classic but with the times. Good value for money.
Definitely 2 of my favourites!
Had been looking for a new quality watch for some time, something classic but individual in style. I finally went for the Farer Lansdell. It's absolutely gorgeous. The detailing is top quality and i love it. It sits perfectly on the wrist and looks great. Top quality watch and very reasonably priced. Great value.
My Bernina chronograph arrived last week as one of the ‘second run batch of 50 for 2020’. I am delighted with the watch. When I first saw it on the Farer website, I was concerned that it might be too 'busy' with a multitude of dials and scales. However, on receipt I was pleased how well integrated the dial was. I think the choice of font, text weighting and colours give the watch a delicacy not expected with a chronograph. I am sure this watch will compliment any wardrobe, casual to formal. The striking use of white, cream, red and blue make this watch stand out, topped off with a white ceramic bezel. My wife loves it.

The watch fits beautifully; at 41mm case diameter I was expecting the watch to look a lot larger on the wrist, but it is deceptive. I think the relatively short lug to lug length allows the watch to sit perfectly on the wrist. The navy Horween strap compliments the dial perfectly.

Farer’s service was excellent. Ordering was simple, the website easy to navigate, with plenty of specifications and photographs. When I ordered, the shipping date was stated as 22 May and, sure enough, on the afternoon of the 22nd the watch was dispatched. By 1000 the following morning, I was unboxing it – excellent delivery. The watch arrived in a satin finish, blue wooden box, simple but classy. There was a handwritten ‘Thank You’ note included, a small detail but very much appreciated and added greatly to the buying experience.

Unique watch, excellent service – well done!!
Just received my Bernina, absolutely love the watch, packaging, no problems with shipping or delivery through federal express. My only issue is with the length of the watch strap. I don’t believe I have a large wrist, but I am on the last notch. I think it would be nice to offer different lengths of watch straps. That would be my only comment. I am a fan of the brand, keep doing all the things you’re doing!
Bill
Just received my first Farer watch, a lovely Stark II with the orange rubber strap. Excellent mix of classic watch face and funky strap. Customer service and delivery was faultless. I’m certain this will be the start of a collection! Love the fact that the straps are so easily changeable as well with the quick release button. Top marks Farer
# Love this watch
Farer 5 star review on 27th May 2020
I love the design, quality and branding of Farer watches.
Farer 5 star review on 27th May 2020
I'm really enjoying my watch, all the devices work really well but really I just love the overall design which is why I got it.
Can't find a fault with anything and found all dealings with Farer very good, great service and an overnight delivery.
I'm THRILLED with my Farer Bernina GT Chronograph! When this model was first introduced, I knew I had to have one, but had to wait until the 2nd production run.

Paul S from Farer has been 100% gracious, helpful, and accurate in helping me order my new GT with bracelet and band.

TRILLED with this watch. Love the clean, crisp dial with fresh colors and textures, the bezel is 100% unique, Tele/Tachy scales, and a chronograph. NO DATE (which I love, cleans up the face), Displayback! and no screw down crown (which I also love).

I'm so happy with this watch, and Farer's customer service. Customer for life here, can't be more pleased
Farer 5 star review on 26th May 2020
I can honestly say that I am delighted with my Farer Stanhope watch. The design of the dial and the shape of the case make it stand out from the rest. I'm particularly impressed by how thin the case is compared with many other modern mechanical watches. I feel this is a watch that I will never tire of wearing and enjoying.
Beautiful watch and very light. Sporty and formal at the same time.
Impressive watch compares really well with other watches I own bell and Ross, Tag and Longines great looking. Highly recommended.
Farer 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Hi there! I received my Farer Cobb 3 days ago and I’m happy to report I am extremely happy with it. I had been coveting it for some time but had only ever seen one on your website. It is even more gorgeous than I had hoped!
The blue coloured subdials are fantastic. The leather strap is very nice and comfortable and the large size bronze crown is a super feature. I’ve already received numerous comments about the watch from complete strangers at the grocery store and coffee shop. I live in Canada so not many people know about Farer here but I’m sure if you keep making such great watches with innovative designs and colour schemes that will change! I really like your use of colour on alot if your watches. It’s a nice change from the often boring watches out there on the market. I am a novice watch collector with only 6 pieces in my collection but my new Farer is definitely my favourite and I am now saving up for a Segrave!
Thanks very much and keep up the excellent work.

Denny Essig
Nanoose Bay, BC
Canada
Ordered the Ainsdale on chestnut barenia strap. Extremely happy with it, great watch, delivered promptly and good customer service.
First Farer and won't be the last. Excellent quality and service...have a number of pieces from some of the big Swiss and Japanese brands so really enjoying wearing this watch from a cool, up and coming British brand...keep up the good work
I found out about Farer after reading an article about British watchmakers so I had a look at their range of watches, and was really impressed by the designs, so I bought the Pendine chronograph. The thing that I really like about it is the details of the design such as the colour of the watch face and the contrasting colours of the hands especially the red on the second and the sub dial hands, it seems to be inspired by the dials on cars from the 1930's or 40's and looks really attractive, you can also choose from a range of watch straps, it's certainly an eye catching watch. It is also a good sized watch not too big like so many are now. Farer themselves were really good, the service was very fast, I placed an order on a Friday, shortly after I had an email from them telling me they received my order, and the watch was delivered the next day, very impressive, also they included a card thanking me for buying from them, which I thought was a nice touch. Overall I am really pleased with the watch and the service from the company, I would certainly recommend them to anyone, I am already thinking about another one. Very happy customer
Everything about the whole Farer Lander GMT III experience makes you appreciate the value for money this watch offers. The wonderful colour of the face, the slightly curved second hand that reaches out to the chapter ring and the red GMT hand that lines up perfectly with the hour markers leave you content that you have bought a quality time piece. When you have worn it for a while and you realise it is gaining less than a second a day (well within COSC) standards, you wonder why anyone would spend 10 times as much for a luxury watch begining with 'R'.
The 39 mm case is the perfect size for my wrist and the smaller size compliments the retro tan strap that I chose for it very well. The signed buckle on the strap is a thing of beauty.
I like the 10 bar water resistance, very practical for a travel watch though a screw down crown would have been nice for confidence. Maybe a consideration for version IIII.
Delivery was very quick, I had it 4 days after ordering. I love the presentation box, very high quality and one I will keep with the watch and the thank you card hand written that comes with it is a nice touch. One small suggestion from my wife, if the thank you card was smaller I could keep it in in the box so everything was complete.
All in all, a beautifully executed, highly practical, excelllent value for money watch that barely leaves my wrist. Service from Farer is very quick and I now feel part of a family rather than a customer.
Very pleased with my new Farer Hopewell watch. Great design and the size is just perfect. Navy blue leather strap is excellent quality.

Just having a little trouble setting the date. I seem to be 12 hours out when I adjust this. However, I am sure I will sort this out.
This is the most beautiful object I have ever bought and and as far as I'm concerned the best watch under £100k. I'm very pleased with it.
Farer 5 star review on 13th May 2020