Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

"Have been wearing the watch for 3 months now and am very impressed with my Farer. Customer service was also excellent. Fast delivery and great watch."
"Lander GMT looks even better in the flesh than in the Farer photographs. Perfect size for my small wrist."
"First watch I’ve bought without trying it on so had my doubts, however really impressed with the look and quality. Very happy!"
"Great watch, quality and detail throughout, superb service."
"Great value for the money. Would not hesitate to purchase another watch from Farer."
"I bought the Frobisher II with the 'Jeans' blue strap. A stunning looking timepiece and a great addition to my small collection of 'British' watches. I set it to NTP four days ago and checking it this morning find it is right to the very second! I am very pleased with both watch and the service I received from Farer."
"Very impressed with my Farer Seagrave chronograph. Impeccable finish and detailing, as good as I've seen on some Swiss watches two and three times the price. Though not officially chronometer-certified it's timekeeping has been well within the COSC criteria. At 39mm it feels great on my average wrist, with a fine quality Horween leather strap. Came in a unique and high quality wooden box, and delivery was next day. Only things missing were a tracking number, and a company invoice (for home contents insurance purposes)."
"I recently bought a farer watch and had problem with the band. Recently a gentleman name Paul e-mailed me about the problem. After explaining the problem he told me he would send me a new band no charge. He was extremely helpful and I couldn’t ask for better customer service. I love the watch and receive many compliments on the watch. I will definitely continue to do business with this company. Thankyou Paul for all your help."
"I received my Farer Lander last week. In real life it is as stunning as the high quality pictures depict. The attention to detail and the quality are evident in everything - from the dial and beautiful sweeping movement - to the box it ships in. It’s a wonderful timepiece and I’m delighted with it !"
"Absolutely fantastic service and a superb watch. Ordered on Tuesday evening and it arrived on Thursday morning, can’t get better than that. Initial thoughts on opening package were that the presentation is far superior to another British brand I have purchased from. And the watch itself is stunning. Perfect size for my wrist and looks incredible."
"The Carter II is outstanding on every bit. It’s a good looking watch, right weight and seamless mechanics. Farer has done tremendously well in building its brand and, of all, micro-watchmakers is the best placed and admired. The Carter II has all to be classic."
"Excellent customer service. Superb packaging. Stunning watch. I got my Lander GMT a whole week ahead of its originally planned shipping date and it looks way better in person. Really very impressed with this company and feel I have stumbled upon a modern yet classic horological watchmaker at the right time. There isn’t anything else of their flair out there in this price range. I already own an Omega planet ocean and an original 1950’s Seamaster, and this compliments my small collection perfectly."
"Superb watch for the price and totally exceptional service. Ordered on Tuesday evening and received watch Thursday morning. Packaging and presentation awesome. Much better than another British watch company who I have bought from (in my opinion). All in all a very highly satisfied customer."
"Beautiful watch delivered promptly, By the size & weight of the package I thought it was a small wall clock !! Very happy customer."
"Love farer watches. I must do as I have four. Brilliant design touches. The new barenia straps are awesome and real quality"
"The watch arrived quickly, considering international shipping, and exceeded expectations. This watch has quickly become one of my favorites. I will definitely buy more from Farer."
"The shipment was quick. The Cobb watch is very colorful/artsy/beautiful. I have a hard time taking it off as I put aside the other watches I have. Seems well made/crafted watch. Thank you Farer."
"Wonderfull watches very well made great price and super fast shipping Hope to buy my 3 watch soon"
"Hi all. I visited the Farah offices in London on the 9th of March this year with my friend Tim and spent a very pleasant couple of hours with Stuart Finlayson talking watches and classic cars. At the time there were no smaller watches available for my small wrists however Stuart mentioned that there would be in due course. As soon as I saw the 37mm Hudson I knew I had to add it to my collection. I ordered one with a 59 serial number, my birth year, and had it engraved with PSK60 in readiness for my 60th birthday next year. I was over the moon with the whole experience. The watch arrived 2 days later. Once opening the cardboard outer cover there was a wonderful hand written personalised card thanking me for the order. A great touch. The box is of superb quality with a classy magnetised lid worthy of a watch costing thousands more. It is great to be able to own a watch designed in this country and to buy it because it looks like nothing else in the price range or even compared with much more expensive watches. I hope that the Farah range will do extremely well in all markets, it certainly deserves to. Tim recently saw a full page advert in an inflight magazine during a long haul flight so the exposure is certainly there ! I wish the company all the very best for the future and hope that you continue to produce world class watches with a unique style at an affordable price range and continue with its distinct British feel. Who knows, one day you may even be able to write "Made in Great Britain" on the face !! Very well done to all at Farah."
"Recently bought the Cobb from Farer. Really happy with the finishing and the customer support from Farer; really only have good things to say. Enjoying the Cobb so much im finding it difficult to take it off."
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 531 reviews