Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

"Build quality and execution is superb. The movement is very accurate and overall I feel that this is very much a watch for life. I own a new Rolex Explorer so I feel able to say that my model compliments the Explorer well with high levels of longevity factored into every component."
"I had been considering buying a Farer for some time, but the launch of the Lander Chronograph finally convinced me to take the plunge. I pre-ordered the watch, with the only issue being a prolonged (manual) finance approval. As promised the watch was dispatched on 1st May and arrived safely the next day in a well padded box. The watch itself is stunning, face changing colour spectacularly with the light. Overall, I’m very impressed with my experience of dealing with Farer"
"Fantastic watch and service, will be buying another soon"
"Just bought my 3rd Farer - a Lander Chronograph. The dial colour on my Lander is stunning and the photos online don’t do it justice. I’ve been very happy with every aspect of Farer’s service, from buying through to a minor repair on my Hecla. These are good value, great looking and well made watches for people who like something different and don’t follow the crowd."
"So, I just received my Farer watch, and all I can say is, “ I found my brand!”. What a beautiful watch! I bought the Frobisher II. I know some people can get a little snooty about quartz watches, but I wanted an everyday, “grab and go” watch. This one is perfect. Beautiful, elegant, and just the right amount of whimsy. This is a quartz with soul. The Frobisher II also let me try out the brand without spending too much. Now that I have it, and can feel the quality, I already want another. I think I hear a Beagle calling!!! Thanks so much! My day has been made."
"I chose a watch by Farer based on its clean, uncluttered and straightforward design. I am pleased with the quality at a reasonable price."
"Nice watche with good detail on them feel solid and look good."
"Bought an endeavour after months of window shopping. Very happy; in fact better than I had anticipated. My second Farmer."
"Beautiful original design, comfortable to wear and the most solid construction I've encountered, as evidenced by the incredibly sturdy crown. Few watches this cool exist. Engineering and artistry in perfect balance."
"Most stunning watch I have bought my partner"
"I am very pleased with my purchase of my new watch, it met all of my expectations."
"Bought a Farer Stanhope after a visit to their London showroom. Very impressed with the friendly, relaxed and informative chat at the showroom, and delighted with the watch. Farer have provided me with a pleasant, personal and efficient customer service throughout."
"Lovely watch and what presentation! Really felt like an event opening it. Feels really comfortable to wear, with either of the two straps - milanese & leather. Only very slight downside would be the time for which the luminous hands and numbers show at night. But I'll want to be showing it off during daylight!"
"Wonderful quality on this timepiece. Understated elegance but hugely impressive look. Very happy with my purchase."
"Fast and effective order, great service and most importantly of all a fabulous stylish watch; I couldn’t be more happy with my purchase."
"anniversary present, Stanhope Watch, just love it, very high quality, great size, art work and engineering amazing, this is a lovely time piece."
"I love this watch! The watch itself is beautifully made and very good quality. It arrived the next day, the presentation box looks great and the hand written note a nice touch. I had been looking at watches for some time and very pleased I decided to buy a farer watch."
"Segrave S/N.068 Owner. Superb design and service, interchangeable straps are great. Lets keep this 'British niche' and special."
"Couldn't be more pleased with the Lander GMT. It's exactly what I'd hoped; a beautifully made and finished watch which appears classic at first glance but has lovely elements of modernity the closer you look. Clear it can be worn anywhere, from board meetings to motorcycle ride-outs, and just fit in. Quality up close is very impressive, and the watch draws attention (in the nicest possible way) and questions, one of which is always "How much was it?", the answer to which comes as a real surprise to people who expected a far bigger number. Farer's personal service was excellent too, with emails swiftly responded to by one of the four founders. I'm pretty hard to please, to be honest, and have been delighted by this purchase."
"Purchased as a gift for my sons 21st birthday so I took advantage of the engraving service. My watch arrived very carefully packaged for postage. The presentation box it came in is also perfect.The watch itself is smart and stylish and my son loves it. Very happy indeed."
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 625 reviews