Farer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farer
Email, Live Chat
Read Farer Reviews

15B, Saint George's Mews, London

Tell us how Farer made you happy
Farer 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Farer 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Lewis Hartman
Farer 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Farer 5 star review on 10th October 2020
excellent from A to Z. Very pleased with my Elvington.
There are plenty of online only bogus watch brands being pedalled on FB and Insta. Having test purchased a number - they are all rubbish. Farer is not the case. The watches are excellent and a bargain compared with equivalent luxury brand Swiss watches. I think they will become a highly credible and collectible alternative over time.
Excellent watch, superbly finished..
I ordered my Moritz Chrono online on Monday Morning and received it hand delivered by our Postie on Tuesday around 1.00pm. Sometime after I ordered the watch it dawned on me that I hadn't asked for the serial number I wanted so I emailed Farer before the 1.00pm cut off time and was pleased to receive a reply assuring me that I would receive the number I requested.
This watch was a big investment for me and I had gone onto the Farer website time and again contemplating whether to make the purchase. On opening the package I was reassured I had made the right choice. The watch looks stunning on my wrist and is extremely comfortable to wear. Thankyou Farer for a great product.
Great GMT watch simple to set up, with a uncluttered dial easy to read.
Fantastic value for money.
Very quick response from the team on my queries, excellent service.
I seldom leave feedback for a purchase, but..... I love my farer hecla aqua compressor. I spent ages trying to decide which watch i wanted as they are all so awesome. I wish I could own them all!!!
Excellent watches, excellent brand, competitive pricing and 5 star service.
Beautiful watches. I have lusted after one for some time and after they released the World Time watches I just had to get one.

So striking, amazing movement and delivery to me was amazingly quick.

Just wish they had the Cobb in stock still.
Farer 5 star review on 15th August 2020
I’m really happy with my watch I was slightly weary ordering on line but the delivery was excellent and prompt I was particularly impressed with the sweeping second hand I would absolutely recommend these watches
I've now purchased 2 Farer watches, originally i bought my Segrave Chronograph, which i love, and then my rather unique Bernina Chronograph Sport! The quality and craftsmanship on both watches is superb! I've since purchased 4 additional straps, as you can change them yourself using the Farer Tool, or at the flick of a button on the Segrave. They always push for perfection and launch somne outstanding pieces...it's only time until i buy another.
I bought the GMT Lander in sea blue with an orange rubber strap.
As an owner of Rolex, Breitling and Omega, as well as some other less well known brands, the GMT Lander sits right up there in terms of its striking appearance and clear craftsmanship.
The sea blue dial is nothing short of unique and the way it catches the sunlight changes the shade of its colour from all different angles.
The rubber strap also seems incredibly durable - more so than I expected a rubber strap to be.
As mentioned, I have other watches that sit in the £1-2k price bracket, and this eclipses those by a considerable distance.
My World Timer Aldrich arrived even faster than I expected, and when it did it looked better than even the pictures and promotional material provided by Farer. The slim and wearable case housing the slightly decorated ETA movement is perfectly sized, and the sunburst effect on the outer dial is outstanding, something I wasn't expecting. The globe dial is also outstanding with raised globe and time zone line textures. Sword hour and minute hands look fantastic as well, and the only thing I would change on it would be a slightly bigger font on the city ring, and maybe a slightly better finish on the underside of the watch, around the caseback. Overall however this is definitely going to stay in my collection forever!
Love this watch had a look at quite a few and felt for the money and exquisite craftsmanship plus the engraving ideal 50th prezzie
Farer 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Beautiful watch, excellent service.
Beautiful watches which look even better in real life and up close. Great service and friendly. Quick secure delivery in very good packaging.
Faultless
Excellent High quality watch which arrived in the stated time.

Very good customer service.
First class service and an outstanding watch (Leven). I think people are probably getting a bit bored with me showing it to them all the time!
Love the Farer Lansdell. Just purchased the green barenia strap to go with the dark brown. Super nice.
Shipping was quick and easy from the UK to New Jersey and the watch is even nicer in person than online. Thank you!
Farer is rated 4.85 based on 849 reviews