Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

"Beautifully designed with perfect proportions. The pictures on the site don't do this watch justice. Received within one business day and couldn't be happier with it."
"Great looking watch! Very happy with the purchase. Great size and feel."
"Arrived next day as advertised and looks good in the box, it is a birthday present, not yet used."
"A stunning watch in the flesh, very wearable with a 10mm height, beautiful crisp dial and easy to use GMT function, a very welcome edition to my watch collection which includes Cartier and IWC timepieces"
"The buying experience could have note been better, easier, or safer! The package arrived on time (early actually) and the product packaging was an over-deliverable. Very much like the Hardy brand from years ago... 100% pleased. Great value!!"
"I now have 3 Farer watches . A Hecla, A Cobb and A Ponting Black GMT. Three fantastic watches in terms of design , value for money and simply a pleasure to wear. The company delivers on customer service as well."
"Excellent and prompt service for my favourite Farer so far. The Leven is even nicer "in the flesh" than it's already great looks on the web page. I am very happy to have purchased this watch. Thanks Farer, and keep up the great work! :^)"
"I absolutely love my new Farer Cobb Chronograph Watch! I saw it in person at Worn & Wound in NYC a few months ago and knew I had to have one. There were 3 left and I pulled the trigger to purchase #71 because I was born in 1971. It's my first chronograph and I couldn't be happier. I ordered two additional straps just to have as well. I will be a Farer customer for life. Thank you!"
"Super customer service from Farer- easy to order, clear website, and quick tracked delivery - delighted with them"
"Purchased a Navy rubber strap to go with my Kingsley. Perfect service as always. Very quick to answer any questions, and really quick delivery."
"Love it. Looks vintage , looks new. I guess it depends on my outlook. One request.... put a sapphire crystal on it. Tks so much. Warren Florida."
"lovely looking good quality watch and strap delivered next day as said excellent service"
"Excellent service and really impressive"
"Aqua Compressor... great and cool design. A modern classic. A Date would be appreciated. Information exchange and delivery was very good. I love that watch!"
"Update: Having lived with the Lander for a few weeks now it really hasn’t left my wrist. I still don’t know what time it is when asked as I end up getting lost in the exquisite dial! But I wanted to share this. I took the watch off on Sunday evening at 8pm and as an experiment left it on my desk. It kept going for 53 hours finally stopping at 1am Wednesday morning. Highly impressed with the movement which has potentially been aided by the flourishes Farer have given it to brand personalise it?... Awesome"
"Have been wearing the watch for 3 months now and am very impressed with my Farer. Customer service was also excellent. Fast delivery and great watch."
"Lander GMT looks even better in the flesh than in the Farer photographs. Perfect size for my small wrist."
"First watch I’ve bought without trying it on so had my doubts, however really impressed with the look and quality. Very happy!"
"Great watch, quality and detail throughout, superb service."
"Great value for the money. Would not hesitate to purchase another watch from Farer."
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 526 reviews