Far & Beyond Funeral Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Far & Beyond Funeral Services
Telephone
"Sympathetic and efficient with all arrangements, and eased things a little at what was a very difficult time."
"Very compassionate and professional services provided under difficult situations. I am glad to recommend Far & Beyond Services."
"An an excellent service from walking in to leaving (and beyond) nothing too much trouble and everything handled with dignity and understanding. Highly recommended"
"Excellent value for money. Wonderful and very helpful staff help me through all the planning of my brothers funeral."
"Very personal helpful service they went out of their way and beyond expectations to assist me at such a difficult time"
"Absolutely amazing customer service provided by everyone there, very quick and professional"
"Very supportive and helpful at a very distressing time"
"I can't speak highly enough about the staff here. They made everything that bit easier from start to finish. My mum had a lovely send off. I realise money shouldn't be an issue but they are very reasonable and there was no hidden extras. They also provided the flowers which were stunning and just what I asked for. The gentleman who narrated the epitaph was sensitive and very professional. All the staff went the extra mile to make it a beautiful service and I am so grateful to them for making it so special."
"Very professional though out my inquiry to the arrangements for the funeral. Contact easy for any query I had."
"We found these people so helpful and very caring all in all excellent service Would recommend to anyone who needs their service"
"Carried our our loved ones funeral with great professionalism .would highly recommend"
"I was really pleased with everything, they couldn't do enough to make this easier for me.I would very highly recommended far and beyond, I can't thank them enough, all the staff were lovely and very caring."
"From the initial arrangements to the funeral itself, Far & Beyond exceeded our expectations and helped myself and daughter along the way without fuss and in a very pleasant and understanding manner. The young team at Far & Beyond were refreshing and belied their claims of being a "budget" funeral directors. They did not fail at any turn, even though some of our decisions were last minute. My daughter and I collected my wifes' ashes today and again were treated with courtesy and respect. They chose an excellent Pastor for our service which proceeded without a hitch. Thank you Far & Beyond team; I hope your service prospers in these days of limited funds. My daughter and I will throughly recommend you. Ged & Hannah Reek"
"Far and Beyond are to funerals what Tiffany’s is to jewelers; they are the diamond and white gold- the best. The staff are professional, courteous, respectful and compassionate, culminating in an outstanding customer experience. They go above and beyond what could reasonably be expected of them and even though they are serving several families, they made us feel like they had all the time in the world for us. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to you. They provided a premium service at the lowest possible price- simply outstanding. Organising a funeral when you have lost a loved one is very difficult but Far and Beyond held our hand all the way and surpassed all our expectations."
"Efficient. Caring. One point of contact policy. Continuity. Cost. Overall finding Far and Beyond in difficult personal circs helped enormously. I would and have recommended."
"Lewis and Amy couldn't have been kinder or more professional. They helped us every step of the way. I can't recommend them more highly."
"Far & Beyond were very professional and understanding of our needs. It was a lovely service for my mum and I would like to thank all the staff for their kindness during this difficult time in our lives."
"Thank you Far&Beyond for providing a dignified funeral for my Mother Maureen your service and attention to detail was second to none ....Lewis and Amy were on hand to answer any questions I had ...I intend to set up a funeral plan with Far& Beyond for myself and my partner....I would recommend their service to anyone.....thank you all at Far&Beyond...Peter Horlock ."
"Well pleased with the service Far and Beyond provided. Very professional throughout the process. My mother would be proud Big thank you to Lewis who was there with me all the way. This fella would climb mountains to keep you happy. Thanks again Vernon"
"It was just perfect thank you very much"
Far & Beyond Funeral Services is rated 4.97 based on 36 reviews