Far & Beyond Funeral Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Far & Beyond Funeral Services
"Carried our our loved ones funeral with great professionalism .would highly recommend"
"I was really pleased with everything, they couldn't do enough to make this easier for me.I would very highly recommended far and beyond, I can't thank them enough, all the staff were lovely and very caring."
"From the initial arrangements to the funeral itself, Far & Beyond exceeded our expectations and helped myself and daughter along the way without fuss and in a very pleasant and understanding manner. The young team at Far & Beyond were refreshing and belied their claims of being a "budget" funeral directors. They did not fail at any turn, even though some of our decisions were last minute. My daughter and I collected my wifes' ashes today and again were treated with courtesy and respect. They chose an excellent Pastor for our service which proceeded without a hitch. Thank you Far & Beyond team; I hope your service prospers in these days of limited funds. My daughter and I will throughly recommend you. Ged & Hannah Reek"
"Far and Beyond are to funerals what Tiffany’s is to jewelers; they are the diamond and white gold- the best. The staff are professional, courteous, respectful and compassionate, culminating in an outstanding customer experience. They go above and beyond what could reasonably be expected of them and even though they are serving several families, they made us feel like they had all the time in the world for us. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to you. They provided a premium service at the lowest possible price- simply outstanding. Organising a funeral when you have lost a loved one is very difficult but Far and Beyond held our hand all the way and surpassed all our expectations."
"Efficient. Caring. One point of contact policy. Continuity. Cost. Overall finding Far and Beyond in difficult personal circs helped enormously. I would and have recommended."
"Lewis and Amy couldn't have been kinder or more professional. They helped us every step of the way. I can't recommend them more highly."
"Far & Beyond were very professional and understanding of our needs. It was a lovely service for my mum and I would like to thank all the staff for their kindness during this difficult time in our lives."
"Thank you Far&Beyond for providing a dignified funeral for my Mother Maureen your service and attention to detail was second to none ....Lewis and Amy were on hand to answer any questions I had ...I intend to set up a funeral plan with Far& Beyond for myself and my partner....I would recommend their service to anyone.....thank you all at Far&Beyond...Peter Horlock ."
"Well pleased with the service Far and Beyond provided. Very professional throughout the process. My mother would be proud Big thank you to Lewis who was there with me all the way. This fella would climb mountains to keep you happy. Thanks again Vernon"
"It was just perfect thank you very much"
"They were fantastic! can't thank them enough."
"As the name states far and beyond this company goes far and beyond to make u feel confident and comfortable from the moment you meet them they put you at ease it's not about the money-with them these are genuine people from the moment our loved one was in there care we was let know every step of the way the service they give is second to none can not thank Lewis & Amy enough they should be called above and beyond because that's what service we got from them nothing was too much and we will never forget it"
"From our first meeting with Lewis & Roy we new we were in good hands,friendly understanding respected all our wishes,made such a difficult time easier to cope with & very affordable too, & always on hand for a chat even after my loved ones funeral."
"Great service from all staff from start to finish. Nothing hidden all open and clear"
"Its always going to be a difficult time when you meet Lewis and Amy &co but it's like they're your friends from the word go, as well as been so professional, highly recommend the team at Far and Beyond , thank you"
"We received a warm and friendly service with all necessary arrangements explained and dealt with efficiently. We will highly recommend Far & Beyond to family and friends. Peter and Hayley."
"By giving us a helpful, thoughtful and personal service and advice. Also for recommending Liz Thompson from Unity Services who conducted the funeral service. Would recommend Far & Beyond to anyone needing their services Mr & Mrs Kirby"
"Far & Beyond were caring and professional throughout. A first class service."
"From the first meeting to the funeral itself all the staff were professional, kind and compassionate and nothing was too much trouble. Lewis and Amy were exceptional. I would have no hesitation recommending Far & Beyond."
"From my dad passing away and with the dealing of the funeral and the service was dealt with absolutely excellent, helping me choose the service and having a home visit from Liz Thompson was superb, even bringing dad's ashes home to me was a really touching thought, thank you Far & Beyond for everything you did for myself and my son"
Far & Beyond Funeral Services is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews