Far & Beyond Funeral Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Far & Beyond Funeral Services
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Far & Beyond Funeral Services Reviews

About Far & Beyond Funeral Services:

One of the fastest growing funeral providers in the UK

Far & Beyond has many decades of experience as funeral directors and we provide a sensitive, supportive and personalised service to all our clients. We are one of the fastest growing funeral providers in the UK and our affordable service is available throughout England and Wales. We are ISO 9001 accredited and approved by various independent associations. We offer a dedicated in-house bereavement counsellor to help ease the path of clients who find it difficult to handle dealing with the loss of their loved one. Additionally, all our staff are trained to the very highest standards to provide the guidance, comfort and support that is needed at this difficult time. Our team of highly committed employees are on hand at all times to provide any emotional or practical support that is needed in the aftermath of your loss.

support@farandbeyondfunerals.co.uk

1-3 The Arcade
High Street
Stalybridge
SK15 1UL

Great service, Lewis kept us updated during the Coronavirus daily changes prior to my brother-in-law’s funeral on the 26th of March. This was was very reassuring to all the family. Thank you.
The celebrant, Sue, gave a heartfelt service and Andy & the team showed much compassion throughout.
Nice people very caring
What a lovely friendly service the staff there are amazing very helpful would definitely recommend far & beyond funeral services to anyone I've even booked my own funeral with them ur loved ones couldn't be in better hands xx
Wouldn't use anyone else these are brilliant from the first phone call used this company In the last 14 months both services for my mum and dad were perfect in every way lovely people want to thank Amy and the team thanks from all the family xx
Efficient, sensitive and a joy to work with under the circumstances
The young lady who we dealt with Emma was lovely from the first appointment she helped us a great deal as it was the first time my wife and I have had to sort a funeral out. Emma was very professional from start to finish and answered all the questions we had, helped with our dad’s final wishes of his ashes being put in firework & rockets so he could light up our life one last time. We would recommend Emma and her partner to anyone who wasn’t sure where to go.
Thank you to you for helping us make a difficult time easier to deal with.
Excellent service very caring 5 stars all round . Thank you to all the team.
What an absolutely first class service from far and beyond. The first time i have had to organise a funeral. The help was fantastic and second to none. I would never ever go anywhere else.
Hi Amy,
Just a note to you and the team who support Chans funeral. Each member of the family were impressed by not only how the service came together but by the experiences I shared with them from our various interactions.

You have indeed achieved the purpose of your company, by delivering an excellent, flawless and caring service without charging the Earth.

I was particularly taken by each member of the teams communication skills. During this time I have spoken to a lot of people who immediately move into the soft, delicate voices; it almost feels fake until you remind yourself people are trying their best.

Once again thank you, I reckon Chan is pretty proud of you all which is by far the most important aspect.

With much respect and admiration,

Ash
Would like to say a big thank you to Lewis and Amy at Far and Beyond. They were very kind, helpful and caring at such a sad time. Would highly recommend them.
Katherine and Adam Parkin
Sympathetic and efficient with all arrangements, and eased things a little at what was a very difficult time.
Very compassionate and professional services provided under difficult situations.
I am glad to recommend Far & Beyond Services.
An an excellent service from walking in to leaving (and beyond) nothing too much trouble and everything handled with dignity and understanding. Highly recommended
Excellent value for money. Wonderful and very helpful staff help me through all the planning of my brothers funeral.
Very personal helpful service they went out of their way and beyond expectations to assist me at such a difficult time
Absolutely amazing customer service provided by everyone there, very quick and professional
Very supportive and helpful at a very distressing time
I can't speak highly enough about the staff here. They made everything that bit easier from start to finish. My mum had a lovely send off. I realise money shouldn't be an issue but they are very reasonable and there was no hidden extras. They also provided the flowers which were stunning and just what I asked for. The gentleman who narrated the epitaph was sensitive and very professional. All the staff went the extra mile to make it a beautiful service and I am so grateful to them for making it so special.
Very professional though out my inquiry to the arrangements for the funeral. Contact easy for any query I had.
We found these people so helpful and very caring all in all excellent service
Would recommend to anyone who needs their service
Far & Beyond Funeral Services is rated 4.98 based on 46 reviews