Blauberg UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blauberg UK
Read Blauberg UK Reviews

About Blauberg UK:

Global suppliers of heat recovery units and extraction for both commercial & domestic products.

Great service and always helpful and extremely quick to respond to any questions. Products come on time and in great condition. Highly recommend
Never used Blauberg products before. Extractor Fan with humidifier and timer arrived extremely quickly after order placed. Relatively easy to fit in existing 100mm space. Worked first time and is certainly quieter than previous fan. Likely to order again and recommend to friends.
Great product & good service offering value for money; we are very happy with our Komfort EC SB Heat Recovery Unit, purchased as a kit.
Note: ensure that you purchase enough hose to match the design that Blauberg draw up for you; we needed anther 200 metres!
I ordered a Trio extractor fan from Blauberg's website. The Trio was placed in the on-line basket and the checkout completed. They acknowledged my order took payment from PayPal. A few days later I received an e-mail saying the product was out of stock and gave me the option of waiting for stock, upgrading (presumably at my expense), or a refund. I checked the Trio extractor and found that their website was showing a stock level of 1,024!

My gripe is this: why allow potential customers to place items in the on-line basket, complete the transaction, take payment then inform them it's out of stock. All this despite the website showing hundreds in stock. If the stock isn't available don't allow to be ordered in the first place!
Hi Keith, Sincere apologies for this. We have since found this issue and corrected it. For a refund or to arrange this product for delivery soonest, please either catch us on our live chat on the homepage. Or simply email FAO Jackie to Customerservices@blauberg.co.uk We would like to ensure you are 100% happy one way or another. Please get in touch :)
The parts arrived when promised and the quality of them was better than I expected for the price I paid. I’d definitely recommend them for future purchases.
Wide range of extractor fan products with good descriptions and very quick delivery. Customer service online helpful and responsive.
ordered and paid online
paid for next day delivery
order not delivered
found product not available despite site showing lots of stock and indeed taking payment for none existent stock
Refund.....not yet appeared

obviously not happy and will pursue with credit card co.
Hi David, Sincere apologies for this. We have since found this issue and corrected it. For a refund or to arrange this product for delivery soonest, please either catch us on our live chat on the homepage. Or simply email FAO Jackie to Customerservices@blauberg.co.uk We would like to ensure you are 100% happy one way or another. Please get in touch :)
Fast delivery and easy to use website, would use again for my future building projects
Thank you for helping with the design and supply of your high quality and very quiet MHRV unit. This was completely unknown territory for me your advice and support before and after the unit was installed has been invaluable. It was hard work but has allowed our business to operate again and survive.
Ordered a back draft shutter. Nice quality. Flap works well, doesn't restrict fan extraction. Delivered quickly.
ordered a custom set of installation components for a 6 bed 50s house retrofit. Delivery was 100% present and correct. Gear is of high quality and does what it says on the tin. Staff were helpful and prompt with technical queries and installation recommendations. The quote process is efficient for large orders, and the are prices competitive. Very pleased with the whole experience.
Good quality and quick delivery
Everything was very correct and timely. Thanks
Good products at good prices.
Good fit, thanks.
Good service, quick replies to emails, unfortunately not everything we needed in stock
A very good product.
I have installed a Blauberg Komfort Ultra D105-A and on medium fan speed it is keeping the internal CO2 level below 600ppm, despite having 2 adults (and a 1 year old baby) in a 4 bed house (I know this is a single room unit, but is more than adequate in substitution for two tacky noisy extract fans it replaced). It also means we don't have to open windows for fresh air that helps resolve external noise ingress, cold drafts and spider visits (I like them but my wife doesn't). Even on cold days the fresh air supplied into the house is pleasantly warm (as it recovers heat from the exhaust stream) and the house always smells very fresh. The unit has to overcome the resistance of 3 grills (2 extracts from wet rooms and 1 supply into the landing) as well as 20m of 125mm⌀ insulated flexible ductwork. Despite this the power consumption is even less than technical specs (actual values are 23.5/33/56 Watts at fan speeds 1/2/3). I leave the unit on fan speed 2 at night (to get fresh air for 2 adults and a baby) and speed 1 at daytimes when I am the only one working from home. Point of interest: I have arranged for the intake air to be from my ventilated loft space to take advantage of a slightly higher loft air temperatures in winter. The pulley in the photo is to lift the unit comfortably for annual filter replacement. A beautiful, quiet and efficient product. Every house should have one.
Blauberg UK 5 star review on 2nd October 2020 Blauberg UK 5 star review on 2nd October 2020 Blauberg UK 5 star review on 2nd October 2020 Blauberg UK 5 star review on 2nd October 2020 Blauberg UK 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Professional team , and best quality product.

Many Thanks for your concern.
Emdd Construction Ltd.
Great product, well designed, good website info, fast on line delivery service. Recommended
Blauberg UK is rated 4.43 based on 83 reviews