Fantastic Services Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Fantastic Services

How would you rate Fantastic Services ?

"Booked a job for someone to fix a couple of cracks in my walls, which needed two visits. Had the contractor arrive in good time for the first visit, and he filled in the cracks. I showed him a couple of other cracks that i wanted to get a quote on. Before leaving, we discussed the colour of paint he would need for his next visit, which was booked for a couple of days later. A day before, received a text stating that he had called in sick and i needed to reschedule. I lost half a day at work because of this. He showed up on the rescheduled date, and then asked me if i had the paint!! We had previously discussed the paint he would need so why would i have the paint?? Why would he show up without paint?? He's the handyman!! He then went to the shop to pick some up, and i was charged a shopping fee!! RIDICULOUS!! I called the company to discuss this and was told i would get a call back, and of course, no one did. I also never received a quote for the other cracks! I will now use another company to finish the rest of the work. Use at your own risk!!"
Sharjeel
"Very helpful the service is amazing"
Fantastic Services is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews