Fantastic Services Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Fantastic Services
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Fantastic Services made you happy

"Terrible pricing. Too expensive and deceptive pricing. Their quotes kept going up everytime I asked them to do less!...One job was priced for two painters & decorators for 3 days and they wanted to charge me £2554 for the labour! When a simple check online shows that the average hourly pay for a handyman is around £12 an hour, this gives you a good idea of just how ridiculously poor value for money Fantastic services are: they wanted to charge £61 per hour. Beware."
Are you Fantastic Services? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The cleaners came on time and did a literally fantastic work cleaning my carpets. My home smells a way better now. Thank you!"
"Booked a job for someone to fix a couple of cracks in my walls, which needed two visits. Had the contractor arrive in good time for the first visit, and he filled in the cracks. I showed him a couple of other cracks that i wanted to get a quote on. Before leaving, we discussed the colour of paint he would need for his next visit, which was booked for a couple of days later. A day before, received a text stating that he had called in sick and i needed to reschedule. I lost half a day at work because of this. He showed up on the rescheduled date, and then asked me if i had the paint!! We had previously discussed the paint he would need so why would i have the paint?? Why would he show up without paint?? He's the handyman!! He then went to the shop to pick some up, and i was charged a shopping fee!! RIDICULOUS!! I called the company to discuss this and was told i would get a call back, and of course, no one did. I also never received a quote for the other cracks! I will now use another company to finish the rest of the work. Use at your own risk!!"
"Very helpful the service is amazing"
Fantastic Services is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews