fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Good products which arrived quickly. I found the website difficult to use and I wish that you described the fibre content of the products. I used your company because I had bought from you at a show and the products were good . If I had just found you on line I probably would have been put off by the website.
really good contents and all with the bowmaker low minimum spend and delivered safely
Prompt dispatch of a good quality product.
Great company, never had a problem and all deliveries are very prompt. I wish the was more storage containers to buy but I may have just gone on when there’s not been any available
Great selection of ribbon at great prices, also lots of offers and inspiration
I have just received my bargain bag of ribbons and craft items . I am so pleased with The selection of ribbons and craft items . I can use the ribbons for quilting and card making . The selection was very good and plenty of choice. Sylvia Powell
Very pleased with my order will be ordering more as I’ve just started my new business on the side making wreaths
Was very pleased with service and goods thank you
Glad I sent for these lovely variety
Excellent and quick delivery. Will definitely order again from fantastic ribbons, thank you.
Great offer Can't wait to get it from you
Google slow delivery
Great selection
Very good service
Order processed and delivered extremely quickly
Easy to order. Well packaged. Prompt delivery. Excellent Bow Maker and instruction booklet demystifies bow making. Reasonable quality for most materials. Disappointed with one navy and gold ribbon....... the gold pattern just flaked off consistently and left only the navy. Pull bow is brilliantly simple! As I had never made bows before I was overall pleased.
Great ribbons and great service. Delivery was quicker than expected and the courier left the parcel on our dustbin over the fence in the rain, and should of put in porch!
good quality ribbons for price
Order arrived when expected and goods as described
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.89 based on 1,577 reviews