fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons
4.9
Based on 2,131 reviews

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
LOVELY RIBBONS AVAILABLE IN LOTS OF DIFFERENT THICKNESSES AND COLOURS
Good selection of good quality ribbo
Responses good. replacements excellent. Some of order missing but immediately rectified. thank you
Ribbons are fantastic value for money and speedy delivery . Can give 5 as I ordered silver edge white ribbon and I got delivered gold ! not what I wanted but close
Ribbon looks good and quick delivery .Thankyou
Excellent better than expected need to practice
Loads of great ribbons. All sorts of different textures. All in one place. Brilliant!
Fantastic quality as always
Satisfy with the shipment
Delivery was quick but the white Grosgrain ribbon is more creamy than the white of my gift bags
When they say a certain length they don't tell you it's on multiple reels. Otherwise ribbon perfect.
Excellent quality products but please use a different delivery company. Estimated delivery was late and they left outside with no notification. Luckily taken in before the rain came
A great company that I discovered only recently. Am loving their bow maker and now on to my recent order.
I bought the ribbon Wreath, it might be me but i think the instructions could explain in more detail of what to do.
I was sent the wrong ribbon which was a very small part of my order. However with one quick email I was sent apologies and the correct ribbon was sent and arrived two days later. I was impressed with the very speedy no quibble response. Thank you fantastic ribbons.
The ribbons are excellent and great value it just wasn't clear that a lot of them would be on separate reels as opposed to one length.
Quick service only problem I have is probably my fault, I only wanted wired ribbons, never having ordered before I probably mis ordered, all the green ribbon I ordered didn’t appear to be wired so is of no use to me.I will be ordering from you again as you have a wonderful selection.
Very happy with the ribbon but would have liked more colours, I use them to make lavender bombs so like blues and lavenders. Thank you.
Lovely quality
Very quick, good value purchase.
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.9 based on 2,131 reviews