fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
The ribbons seem of good quality and the packaging of the ribbons was perfect. The reason of why I have only given 3 stars is because some of the ribbons came slightly damaged and the white organza ribbon roll had come all creased and squashed which is not what I had expected.
Very pleased with the products I ordered, ribbons and elastic. However I was not impressed with the length of time it took the order to get to me- from Exeter to Exeter. I ordered another product from another company from up country on the same day (Friday) and it arrived on the following Tuesday. The order from fantastic ribbons did not arrive until the following Friday!
Ordered the 48 ribbons for £36 , thought this was exceptional value but was disappointed that there was only 7 meters per roll . I think I would have got more for my money buying individual and being selective
Order arrived in good time, but will not be ordering again I was disappointed overall with the products.
I was a bit disappointed with the ribbons I purchased in the sale. Some of what was sent wasn’t really ribbon and didn’t match the description given.
It’s a great gadget and does everything it says but found it quite expensive for what it is-particularly the postage on top.
The elastic took a week to arrive which caused a delay in me completing my orders, I ended up ordering some on next day delivery from amazon to tide me over. When it arrived, the colours were nice but the elastic was all bundled up together in an envelope, meaning I had to spend 10 minutes untangling it all & wrapping it round some card to stop it retangling. Overall, it’s great elastic for a great price with some funky colours, but had a long wait times & had to detangle before I could use it.
I thought the speed and service was fantastic. I bought the black and white check ribbon and it is a bit "blurred edges" and the cupid ribbon was also difficult to make out. It was a really good price so I guess I am not in a position to moan too much.
I was not able to get the correct wine colour I have used for the past 8 years!
The colour was not as I wanted; although it said on the packaging “peacock”, it was a pastel. I passed it to a friend to use up.
I saw one of your large Christmas wreaths at a show last year and thought that it was very attractive. As a gift, I have just bought a kit to make one and I hope that it will have an equally impressive outcome. However, I was disappointed in two aspects of my purchase. Firstly, the wire on which the wreath is built came, not in a continuous piece of wire, but in several lengths, requiring five to be twisted together to make a piece of wire long enough, thus reducing the rigidity. Secondly, the presentation of a 'kit' left a lot to be desired and made it an unsatisfactory gift as it was - reels of ribbon and loose ribbon, a bundle of lengths of wire, and a sheet of instruction posted loose in a brown cardboard box. Let us hope that the result is something beautiful?!
Delivery was quick
Was disappointed with the quality of the metallic gold ribbon but appreciate the difficulty of choosing online.
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.89 based on 1,572 reviews