fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
arrived very late - unfortunately too late for what they were needed for - the ribbons themselves were exactly what what needed, but i would not have ordered them if I had known how long they would take to come.
Sorry to rate the Christmas wreath making kit so low ... BUT ... as a ‘mature’ lady looking for new craft ideas the fact that the basic frame in the kit was sent as wire strips and I myself was required to assemble them into a circle was unacceptable. I found the wire too inflexible to assemble and imagine that others would too. Perhaps the kit would be so much better if a proper frame was supplied rathe4 than straight wires?
I ordered wired organza ribbon and I didn’t get WIRED organza ribbon. Very disappointing.
Very disappointed in one ribbon collection. Didn't look like the same set of ribbons I ordered.
Ordered the Christmas Package as in the description it stated there were Christmas colours and tartans. It arrived promptly and the quality very good but most of the ribbons were plain red and no tartan. This was the main reason for ordering so very disappointed by the selection.
Pleased with the elastic but overall i was disappointed with the kit re value I had expected a good cotton rather than the thin type sent and the kit said pattern included. I thought it would be a full size pattern not a diagram and the style of mask needs stitching to adjust to size so not suitable for giving without measuring. Overall sorry to say not really value for money
I’m afraid I can’t review the item as I still haven’t received it
I ordered American seam binding ribbon. At Your site there is a picture of Hug Snug ribbon, made in USA. I got some craft&hobby Three Kings ribbon made in China. Is there somethig I didn't understand???
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.89 based on 1,629 reviews