fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Lovely ribbons, at a good price. And they arrived very quickly! Thank you.
Lovely ribbon really quick postage Love it.
Delivery was very quick, I got the deal I was emailed about so I posted the email on craft friends groups to promote the offer. The only negative I’ll say is the white ribbon which was in the sale is absolutely filthy with a ring on it too like a cups been on it haha, it also has got a weird yellow mark through lots of layers that the sticky stuff to keep it closed was on. I did email but heard no response. I still highly recommend the company however and would purchase again. I’m a social media influencer so I enjoy promoting companies on my you tube channel.
Super quick delivery and quality products
I am a regular buyer of Fantastic Ribbons, I find their prices to be very competitive and the ribbons are perfect. Such a good variety of craft ribbons and related products means that I can always find what I am looking for. Very happy to recommend this company for its top quality products and excellent service.
Fantastic ribbons indeed! Great quality, super quick delivery, great prices. Can’t recommend enough
fantastic ribbons 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Happy with ribbons ordered, shocked at how good the £20 surprise box was and blabbergasted at the FREE goody bag Now so much ribbon I could open a store... box lol
Order arrived promptly. Very well done. The quality of the ribbons seem excellent and they are all great value for money. Thank you.
Excellent service and delivery 5 star thank you so much
Absolutely love these Ribbons,such a variety of colours and widths.very pleased with my order.thankyou
They're ribbons and they're fantastic. Nothing more to say.
Great quality and service
Very good service, speedy delivery and all items as described
Fantastic selection of ribbons. Can't wait to make the Christmas wreath from the kit.
always deliver the order and goods are of good quality
Excellent service, quick delivery, item exchanged no fuss. Ribbon good quality and good value.
Excellent, prompt service.
Brilliant product and excellent service thankyou
Brilliant quality, good service. I would use Fantastic Ribbons again.
Very efficient,parcel came quickly.I left a message on the answerphone,they got back to me and dealt with my query ASAP .
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.89 based on 1,632 reviews