fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Excellent quality and the delivery super prompt
Very jhappy with quality of ribbons. Fantastic delivery and huge amount of ribbon for price. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Received my parcel a couple of days after ordering and wow was I surprised by the contents - a bargain is a bargain no matter what it’s called but this selection of ribbons was more than a bargain, it was an incredible selection for the price I paid! Being a crafter my mind started musing over all the projects I could do with my new goodies. I will certainly shop with Fantastic Ribbons in the future.
Lovely selection of ribbons
Great products, great service, no problems, Goods received withing the week.
Fantastic bought two boxes one is a gift for a crafting friend really pleased with contents and fast delivery thankyou recommend
Fantastic value, fantastic service, fantastic ribbons!!
Everything about my experiences with 'Fantastic Ribbons' has always been 'ace'....super folk to deal with and so patient as have to 'do business' on the phone as my laptop is incompatible with 'life'... Can't wait to see all the ribbons at the Knitting and Stitching Show. Thanks masses...I LOVE all the ribbons
What a an amazing assortment of ribbons 🎀 in beautiful designs and colours I received at a great price. My mind is now working overtime on what projects I can use them on.
More than glad I purchased ribbons. They are great.
Hi Keith & Ben, Thank you for the value priced ribbons. I do not have any concrete plans for them yet but they will definitely feature in my Xmas presents this year. Take care, Richild
Just as it says FANTASTIC ribbon and a great bargain.
Excellent range, great website, fantastic service and wonderful products!
This is such an amazing website. I have purchased on several occasions and the items are great value and quality. Highly Recommended 5*+
Beautiful ribbons at an affordable price very happy I'm sure I will make future purchases and recommend to family and friends
Fantastic value
Over the past 10 years that I have been using brill company,products,service,price and tutorials from Kevin nothing too much bother for this lad can't say enough about this company5
Excellent service. I asked for delivery at short notice and this was organised and the quality and value is very good.
Really good selection of ribbons at reasonable prices. I would highly recommend
Wow, an amazing assortment of fabulous ribbons at very reasonable prices. I received my order within about 4 days if placing order. Definitely a first rate company for ribbons.
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.90 based on 1,829 reviews