fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Ordered a few reels and the mystery box. 3 of the reels are not the stated colour but still nice. The mystery box was quite good. I was impressed. There were a few rolls I didn't like, but its difficult to please everyone. Overall I was very impressed.
Excellent value and delivery good will definitely buy from this company again prices cannot be beaten.
Amazing quality ribbon at really affordable prices, fast delivery too!!🌟
I shopped sale items and got all of this for £16.45 including postage. It is excellent quality and exactly as described. I am very happy.
fantastic ribbons 5 star review on 28th September 2021
All the ribbons I ordered arrived quickly and in one big box. The quality is amazing for the prices. I will be ordering more.
What a fantastic bargain
Great quality ribbons at amazing prices
Absolutely thrilled with my box of ribbon. Loads of choice and lovely colours. Great for both cards and flowers. Fantastic price, should have ordered two boxes. Great value for money.
Excellent value, especially the surprise selection. I have been looking for tacky glue to help with craft work, very pleased with it.
Quality products, great value for money and quick delivery. Really pleased with my purchases.
Good quality ribbons and twine, exactly as described and I cannot fault the service either. Have recommended and will be a returning customer for sure.
Thrilled with my order! Such amazing valued for money. Highly recommended thank you
fantastic ribbons 5 star review on 27th September 2021
What a lovely company. Really good value for money and great quality. Will always buy my ribbons from them
I was excited to receive my box of ribbons but disappointed as many as 15 of them are very dull colours (fawn, dull green, black) which I know I won't have a use for but then I knew it was 'pot luck' when I placed my order. The rest I am very happy with, thank you.
Excellent service, delivery and prices! Very happy with my big order.
Ordered a mystery box at a heavily discounted price. Was a bit sceptical as to what I'd receive but I wasn't disappointed. I received a box packed full of gorgeous ribbons. Definitely well worth the money
Your prices are fabulous but in the sale they are even more fabulous. I'm all set up for birthdays and Christmas for the next year.......or two. The sale items were not just 'end of lines' but a whole host of colours, patterns and widths. Excellent all round including the free, super speedy delivery.
Great products and quick delivery
Great service and quick delivery
Lovely cross section of ribbons
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.90 based on 1,829 reviews