fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Amazing service - prompt delivery and excellent friendly customer service. I placed a large order and found that a couple of items were missing from my order. I emailed and within 20 minutes I’d had a lovely cheery reply with the items on their way straight away. Fantastic quality ribbons and some amazing discounts - thank you FR from a very happy customer!
This was my 1st order and loved the products. Will definitely be recommending the company
Very speedy delivery and beautiful, quality ribbon at an amazing price.
Fantastic quality and 27 metres for just over £6 , fantastic value also. Bought to decorate wedding car. !
Great service, easy to navigate website, fast delivery and good quality product at extremely reasonable prices. Many thanks
As a cake decorator I need quality ribbons that are the right size, with colours that don't run and will not show the glue underneath. I only buy from Fantastic Ribbons because the quality is always fantastic, the colours are beautiful and the 15mm satin is perfect for my cake boards.
Good quality products. Speedy delivery and the free gift was excellent. I would certainly use this company again.
Fantastic service could not ask for better thank you so much
all perfect and fast delivery
Interesting and varied selection of ribbons
Great price, quick delivery, what not to like! Recommended 😀
Delivery very quick and packed well. Ribbons of brilliant quality would recommend
Prompt service. Very happy with purchase.
Good communication. Excellent value for money.
Ribbons are always of an excellent quality. The bundle I ordered had a good choice of colours and widths.
ALWAYS HAVE WHAT YOU NEED IN STOCK. BRILLIANT DELIVERY SERVICE. WELL DONE
Amazing range of ribbons, good prices, quick delivery. So worth it, my go to site for ribbons for the last few years!! Definitely recommend it
Lovely ribbons, always good quality. Great service and fast despatch. Thank you!
Very helpful and quick delivery
Love set of ribbons! My number 1 place to go to.
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.89 based on 1,625 reviews