fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons
Read fantastic ribbons Reviews

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Very happy with my purchase And I would recommend to everyone For sure x
Arrived promptly, well wrapped, ribbons good quality. Lovely range of colours
Fantastic service. Very quick and exactly what I needed. I will be ordering again Lucy
Fantastic quality ribbons at great prices.
it is just so easy to order,the ribbon is very good value and arrives in a few days
Excellent product, just what I wants. Also good value and really quick delivery.
Great ribbons...
Excellent variety of ribbons and buttons in "massive mystery box." Well worth the money and really enjoyed opening it. Get all my ribbons from this company and they've not let me down. Many thanks keep up the great work.
The ribbons I ordered were delivered very quickly and were very pretty and of excellent value. Thank you Ruth Howell
Excellent service and the products were just as displayed online. Thank you.
Received a great assortment of ribbons in my bargain box, which was excellent value. Looking forward to making use of them all.
These ribbons are of good quality, I love them, such a great selection of colours to use in of my home made cards. Delivered quickly with no problems.
Product as described and very good. Have started to make some bows with the lovely 2 free ribbons enclosed.
The ribbons i received were brilliant And such a fast and efficient service Thank you ☺️
Good value, excellent choice and lovely quality when the order arrived. Many thanks 😊
The order came quickly. Well packed and on time
Good value and selection, quick delivery.
I have been buying ribbons from here for years and love them all, particularly when a sale is on. Superb value and quality!
Lovely ribbons & bow tying gadget makes bow tying easier
Good quality band service