fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Fantastic service. Great value for money. Fast delivery. I will be using you again.thank you.
Fantastic ribbons and also Fantastic customer service. I have always been more than happy with every order.
Quick delivery , well priced product very pleased with this retailer will use again thanks
Loads of colour and size choice. Fast and efficient.
Always excellent value and excellent quality item and service is always fast and efficient. Will purchase from them again and again.! Highly recommend them! Thanks Fantastic Ribbons.
Brilliant company to do business with, my ribbon arrived packed really well and arrived fast highly recommend this company they know what they are doing .
Fantastic service I'm very impressed.
Lovely ribbons delivered very quickly.
The range of colours and different materials were brilliant. When i received my ribbons i was absolutely delighted. Thank You very much.
very good value for money ,straightforward to order and delivered in reasonable time(a northern ireland bank holiday would have slowed delivery a day or two)
Excellent quality , lots of choice , fast delivery , highly recommended
Great selection of ribbons, reasonably priced and very impressed with their service. The only supplier for ribbons imo.
Great choice, found exactly what I was looking for and ribbon arrived well packaged and in good time. Prices are amazing.
Great customer service, quick delivery and fab product.
Amazing service
Great product and arrived really quickly
Very pleased with my order from fantastic ribbons, lovely quality and very efficient service, I would highly recommend and will order from them again.
Good quality ribbon excellent service would highly recommend
Always good value and prompt service
The ribbons that I bought are exactly what I needed. I will definately be buying some more
fantastic ribbons 5 star review on 12th July 2021