fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons
Read fantastic ribbons Reviews

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Got what I expected, good quality and value, quick shipping. Highly recommended
Items as expected, delivery slower than expected
Quality products delivered swiftly
Thank you for the very quick delivery of my recent order. The ribbons are beautiful and such good value for money. I will definitely be ordering from you again.
Fantastic! Great price, quality and range. Very quick deliver too.
Top quality ribbon at top quality prices
I love the ribbons I bought and am already thinking about what to buy next, the ribbons look stunning on my Christmas tree.
I love ''Fantastic Ribbons'' and the products they supply with ! Always best quality of ribbons and delivery on time! Really glad and grateful I found them! Thanks Fantastic Ribbons for the really great service and products you provide !
Very good service. Order came within a few days. Good quality ribbons and excellent value for money.
I absolutely love the ribbons, have not used this site before and found it in one of my baking magazines, so glad that I have found them. Very prompt delivery.
Quick simple to use and good quality products
Fast delivery, excellent product, was very happy with my purchase.
I have ordered from Fantastic Ribbons in the past, and have always been delighted with not only the quality of the products, but the service too. My latest order was no exception, and I am very happy. I always like to ribbon and bow my gifts, especially at Christmas. I think giving and getting a beautifully wrapped and ribboned item makes a gift extra special. Fantastic Ribbons have a wonderful and varied selection of items. Different designs, colours, and sizes, something to suit everyone. Not only do you get fantastic ribbons, you get them at a fantastic price too! Spend just £20 (at time of posting review), and you also get free delivery. What more could you ask for? Top marks from me.
Great products, fabulous service.
I buy these christmas ribbons for my crafting makes but I actually sell them all year so I am really pleased I have found somewhere online that will keep me stocked up all year round. Arrived quickly and well wrapped. Thank you! EmbroiderBerry x
Always good service and excellent quality
Delivery was prompt and items well packaged. The ribbons were a little different to those shown on the website but all work well together for the project I have in mind for them.
Ribbons very poor quality and quality not a single expected. Poor value for my money
Lovely ribbons at great prices
Excellent