fantastic ribbons Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons: Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

Click Here

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy

"Great service great ribbons"
"Just fantastic ribbons"
"The order arrived quickly and the ribbons are beautiful, I am going to have fun using these for my Christmas decorations etc."
"Very High quality of ribbons for reasonable prices! Thank you for the great service Fantastic Ribbons!"
"My "Bowmaker" was here sooner than anticipated. The on-line ordering was easy, which I appreciated as I usually prefer to order by phone. I'm very likely to order from "Fantastic Ribbons" again."
"Great quality, wide range of colours, very swift delivery. I am very impressed and would recommend this company."
"Found just what I wanted on the website, in fact with more choice than I expected, and my order arrived within a few days, no delay to my crafting."
"Excellent service. Good products. Will use again"
"Great ribbons and great service"
"Easy to order and find what you are looking for and quick delivery."
"The combs are excellent and the bows work better with wire in them."
"Buying from Fantastic Ribbons for a few years now and find them very good, and very quick delivery."
"Lovely ribbons, excellent price and service"
"Lovely ribbon. have made a wreath already. So happy."
"brilliant great value thank you"
"Lovely ribbons. Excellent efficient and fast service."
"Fantastic and extremely efficient customer service, a query with my order was sorted immediately. Prompt delivery of ribbons which are beautiful and of superb quality."
"Great service Great quality Great Ribbons"
"Now I know why they are called fantastic ribbons.. They are simply Fantastic!! Received my order fast and was exactly what I had been looking for.. Thank you fantastic ribbons :)"
"Very quick efficient service."
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.90 based on 614 reviews