fantastic ribbons Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons: Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy

"LOVELY BOX OF RIBBONS, AND THE RAINBOW ARE A DELIGHT"
"Fantastic ribbons are exactly what they say they are fantastic fantastic prices fantastic products fantastic delivery fantastic service just simply fantastic since finding fantastic ribbons I don't buy from anywhere else I'm collecting the the ribbon dispensers at the moment such a great idea to keep them clean and organised I'm a very organised person and have my Ribbons colour coded in the dispensers and they look fantastic thank you fantastic Ribbons keep up the fantastic work"
"great quality fast delivery well pleased"
"My order came within a few days and was exactly what I wanted."
"Quick service and good communication. Great products"
"Prompt delivery and items arrived well packaged. Lovely product just as described. Very satisfied with all aspects of my sale and will be returning as a customer. Would recommend."
"excellent quick service, goods as described, great value, thank you"
"Super fast dispatch and delivery! And fab ribbons! Really pleased. Would definitely use again! Thank you fantastic ribbons."
"Super speedy delivery and lovely ribbons :)"
"Great service. Efficient and reasonably priced. The ribbon I ordered is just as shown in the website."
"Excellent products and fabulous service!"
"Superb service and quality goods. Thank you"
"Fast, friendly and efficient service; outstanding value and excellent quality products. Highly recommended."
"Always have excellent service, good selection of ribbons at great prices"
"Fantastic Ribbons have been Fantastic! My order was very large, they helped me with it the same day and sent it next day...even though it was a lot to get together! Thank you Fantastic Ribbons...until my next order :)"
"Excellent service as always"
"I very much liked the colours and the sizes of the ribbons"
"Wa very happy to help with my orders and sent tgem the same day"
"Brilliant products and not my first order nor my last"
"Super value, super service. Thank You."
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.89 based on 510 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access