fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very happy with my bias ribbons.Good value and delivered promptly Thankyou
Have had several bargain bundles and they have all been great and very usable
Above and beyond helpful, quality, quantity and extremely fast service especially during covo 19 xx
Beautiful bias binding and good quality
This is a gift so cannot comment on use. However I would have preferred it if it came in it's own bag rather than all pushed inside a jiffy bag.
Perhaps you could have a gift option?
Great site to use, great ribbons, masses of choice, excellent value and speedy delivery. Repeat custom assured!!!!
Very big choice of everything ribbon and quick delivery.
Excellent value for money, quick delivery and good range of products
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I purchased a large amount of ribbon a few weeks back. Unfortunately it was not the kind I use, it was my fault entirely but this company accepted the whole lot back, even the roll I have opened.
I would recommend them to anyone.
fantastic service
Quick service. Disappointed that part of my order was incorrect but didn’t feel the need to inform as with the current situation, it’s not the end of the world.
Excellent service
Good selection ! Great service! Quick delivery - especially in these strange times! Thank you :-)
Fantastic service
Lovely ribbon
Excellent product, arrived super quick on an old fashioned reel!
Excellent quality at a very reasonable price with super speedy delivery.Would definitely order from fantastic ribbons again.
Fantastic ribbons lived up to their name, lovely ribbons, very quick delivery and amazing prices.
Does what it says on the ribbon
Amazing customer service plus great tape at a good price.
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.89 based on 887 reviews