fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Quick delivery & lovely selection of ribbons, I will definitely be ordering again
Excellent service and great value for money,!!
Ordered the Christmas Package as in the description it stated there were Christmas colours and tartans. It arrived promptly and the quality very good but most of the ribbons were plain red and no tartan. This was the main reason for ordering so very disappointed by the selection.
Lovely Christmas ribbons. Excellent quality and great detail on them. Fast delivery and well packed.
Quality product and excellent service, would definitely recommend.
Excellent service and quick delivery. Love my order of Christmas bundle of ribbons and bow maker amazing price too.
The name says it all - fantastic ribbons! The 15mm are perfect for cake decorating, Wakefield the 12mm cake drums. Thank you
Great ribbons and great service too!
Always great service and excellent prices with the added bonus of extra discounts.
Lovely ribbons at a great price x
Lovely ribbons at great value with fast delivery of them. Thanks very much
I am absolutely delighted with the ribbons and tapes I have received. Delivery was much quicker than I had expected.
The products were easy to order and came very quickly. My only criticism is that the bundle of small ribbons were mainly colours that I suspect were the least popular. I would have liked some deeper reds, greens and blues. However. having said that I appreciate that you can't be picky when ordering a bundled product.
Good range of colours. Very prompt delivery.
Easy to order - quick to arrive - delighted with quality.
Great products, speedy delivery
Brilliant selection of ribbons. A mix of wonderful colours, patterns, textures, widths which all complement each other. Excellent Service.
Always had good stuff from them and this time is no exception. Thank you Fantastic Ribbons.
Very good value for money and very good quality.
Order came promptly. All items are the usual high quality and I was very pleased with all my purchases.
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.89 based on 1,063 reviews