fantastic ribbons Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons: Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

How would you rate fantastic ribbons ?

Mrs Janet Love Love
Verified Buyer
"The website is easy to use and offers well worth the price. The ribbons came in good time and are beautiful, I am very pleased with them. Thank you Janet Love."
Karen Stott
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, fast and efficient and the discount for multiple buys is addictive. Thank you, I will e back."
"There was a huge selection of ribbons and twine to choose from in the bundle and a very reasonable half price. Service was quick and no problems. Thank you"
ANNE DAWSON
Verified Buyer
"all the colours that I needed for my baby girl wreath xx"
Valerie Munday
Verified Buyer
"fantastic certainly lived up to its name"
Celia Falconer
Verified Buyer
"Huge range at very good prices and swift delivery"
Julie Ward
Verified Buyer
"Fast reliable service will definately use again"
Keith Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Great servos very quick delivery excellent value I would buy again"
Alexandra George
Verified Buyer
"great storage. good standard and finished off my card making."
Margaret Swan
Verified Buyer
"Lovely ribbons and fantastic choice and good prices."
Sharon Brown
Verified Buyer
"I just love it very sturdy case filled with all the ribbon I use thankyou for a quick delivery would def use again"
May Johnston
Verified Buyer
"To Fantastic Ribbons I have used your company many times, and have always been impressed with your service. I will use them again. The choices of fabric ribbons are fantastic LOL. I love to make bows for my cards, and have just ordered The New Small and Large Bow Makers. As I live in Spain I will receive them at the end of the month, when my husband does his house removals back and forward from Spain to UK and back to Spain. I am looking forward to using them, I have already al lot of ribbon from you, and will be using that. Kind Regards May Johnston"
"They arrived in good time and happy with all the colours."
Elizabeth Shuck
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service one of the boxes that was delivered was broken in transit, a new one was sent out promptly. Will be back."
"Very good value for such lovely ribbons"
Lorraine Bowers
Verified Buyer
"I had some that were damaged and I got in touch you sent me some more and the service was brilliant"
Shelagh Smith
Verified Buyer
"A lovely selection of ribbons in traditional Christmas colours..... although you could use them at any time of year. Especially pleased with the different textures of some of the ribbons"
Mariagrazia Valenzano
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and good price!!!"
Margaret Rowbotham
Verified Buyer
"I bought one of these ribbon holders at Olympia - and couldn't wait to get another ! So useful - and the ribbons aren't bad either ! Thank you."
"The range is excellent and the ribbons are very good quality and excellent price.The website is efficient and delivery is speedy."
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.90 based on 79 reviews