fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Lovely product
Very efficient service. Order dispatched promptly and delivered in good time.
Beautiful ribbons, great value and quality and fab customer service
We’re spoilt for choice and it’s great value too.
Thank you very much. I am thrilled with my bargain bundle of narrow ribbons.Sparked off lots of ideas! Super service as usual.
Excellent quality and value. Very pleased. Fast delivery.
Arrived so quickly , beautiful ribbons the colours are just what I wanted , will definitely be buying again.
Fantastic Ribbons! Fantastic value for money!
I was impressed with the speed of the delivery and the ribbons were perfect. The colours shown on the website were accurate.
ribbon I ordered was of high quality and very pleased with my order, quick delivery too
Amazing amount lovely ribbon looking forward to use these in my crafting
No problems . All great
Very good selection and arrived quickly
Good service and value
Very quick delivery for my order of mixed bag of ribbons, I was amazed at how much ribbon was in the bag!! Lovely quality and fabulous colours.
fantastic ribbons 5 star review on 6th May 2021
The variety of my mega box was fantastic very good for all kinds of crafts.
Brilliant choice, good value for money and great delivery times.
Lovely ribbons, colours as expected.
Excellent value for money and great quality. I have seen the bow maker before but never thought of getting one but it was included in the bundle I purchased. It is so easy to use I wish I had got it when I first saw it. I recommend they for anyone who likes ribbon.
Quick delivery,? substantial ribbon, nice edge, but a bit to robust for tying into bows. My fault should have ordered unwired!
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.89 based on 1,521 reviews