fantastic ribbons Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons: Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy

"Great selection of ribbon to chose from, I found exactly what I was looking and was even happier when my order arrived so quickly. Will definitely use again."
"very good"
"A wonderful selection of ribbon, in a myriad of colours, lengths and widths. Very quick delivery. Overall excellent, and highly recommended."
"Great ribbons. I've loved decorating my Christmas presents with them"
"Brilliant service and quick delivery. Definitely recommend."
"Excellent Quality and speedy delivery"
"As always, exceptional value, items all in stock and delivered promptly. Will be back again! (Just wish you also stocked bulk reels of gold/cream 2mm bakers twine, and 3mm satin cord in a range of colours!)"
"Litterly in love with my ribbons. I plan to wrap my christmas gifts in brown paper and 'xmas' them up with my new ribbon purchases. they will be spectacular!"
"Good service, quality ribbons and excellent value for money."
"Good product, quick delivery, will definitely use again."
"What lovely ribbons at reasonable prices and delivered quickly. One very happy customer thank you."
"I have been ordering with Fantastic Ribbons for a number of years now from Southern Ireland and I simply can't recommend them highly enough, excellent customer service, incredibly efffecient, great product, are available via landline. All round first rate customer service, great user friendly website. Great Company. Take a Bow!"
"Great for my christmas wrapping"
"Thank you for my order of ribbons and dispenser, they arrived very quickly and are the perfect addition to my cake decorating business."
"Just what I was looking for! Fast customer service and great product!"
"Excellent service, great value product. Will purchase further products in yhe future"
"Easy to use - love it. Speedy delivery too."
"Ordered as a Christmas gift very pleased with product great range of colours"
"Very good transaction."
"Very fast service. Quality products. Great price. Very happy with my purchase."
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.89 based on 282 reviews