fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Fabulous ribbons, super fast delivery, great prices. Best place for ribbon!
Always pleased with the quality of items purchased & the fast delivery. Prices are very competitive too.
Lovely ribbons and very fast delivery
Very quick service. Great prices.
Great pricing and delivery
Lovely ribbons and great value.
Very quick delivery of my order
My box of ribbons arrived on time and did not dissspoint they were fsntstic
Love these ribbons........always a fast service.....and this time SO MANY FREE ROLLS I thought it was a mistake - many thanks. Margaret
I love the ribbons and it was easy to choose what I wanted, the site was quite easy to understand and so I was able to go straight to the items I was looking for
Always a vast range or ribbons and rapid service.
Fantastic! lovely colours cannot wait to use them
Great quality ribbons at great prices
Excellent service. Ordered 21/01 for delivery to New Zealand. Arrived within two weeks on 01/02. Many thanks!
Great ribbons and speedy delivery as I needed. Thank you!
Very satisfied with the prompt service from Fantastic Ribbons. One part of the order was missing but this was dealt with immediately and received very quickly.
I would recommend to friends and family.
Excellent quality item.
Fast delivery excellent service.
Fast easy ordering.
Great service, I ordered bias binding, good quality, very fair prices, and prompt delivery.
Very good service, great ribbons and things
Excellent products as always. Prompt delivery, good packaging.
Really good selection and quality.
Linda