fantastic ribbons Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons: Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

How would you rate fantastic ribbons?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Fantastic Ribbons really live up to thier name! I purchased a mixed pack that was on offer; they arrived really quickly and they were all absolutely beautiful - and it was free postage!! I recieved a big box of mixed spools of gauzey type colourful ribbon, about 6 other spools of others including satin, lace, Christmas, ric-rac, one with cut-out flowers and a card with classic black and white ribbons and lace! Such good value for money and all were gorgeous - I can honestly say that I'd have chosen each and every one of them for myself. Do yourself a favour and give them a go - you will not be disappointed. The choice is enormous, styles are modern and fresh, more colours than you can imagine and all are good quality and very cometatively priced. Thank you Fantastic Ribbons - I'll be back!!"
"Varied choice of colours/designs of ribbons. Delivery very quick and safely packaged. All products ordered have been of good quality and a great price."
"My order was exactly what I was looking for came very quickly and very reasonably priced. Thank you I will be back for more. Gill"
"Excellent service very helpful ,I have had quite a few orders i will always be ordering from fantastic ribbons as delivery is good, products are excellent and also very helpful if you have any problems you just need to ring or e mail."
"I love your ribbons and really didn't need any more . However having bought them at shows I couldn't resist buying some different colours."
"Very good ribbons top brands, a well-known make of ribbon box plus more and more than 30 ribbons for less than the price of the box. my husband asked why I did buy only one as I still haven't got enough room for my ribbons in the craft cupboard? I am so tempted."
"Great fast reliable service thanks"
""Fantastic Quick delivery good service""
"the quality & speed of service is amazing. fab prices too"
"Very happy"
"Delighted with the ribbons I recieved"
"I was impressed with the bow maker. I like all the wonderful bows that you can make."
"Ribbons were excellent and arrived quickly. Would recommend to others. Excellent service."
"No more not having the right colour ribbon ! Brilliant set"
"Good quality, wide variety of colours different widths. Quick and efficient service. Well boxed."
"It's such a treat to open the parcel and see all the possibilities - Christmas wrapped up!"
"Good quality"
"Product was as described and was VFM"
"Great quality and fast delivery! Will use again!"
"Was disappointed with the quality of the metallic gold ribbon but appreciate the difficulty of choosing online."
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.81 based on 26 reviews