fantastic ribbons Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons: Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy

"Fabulous colours and quality. Perfect for making hair bows"
"very good range of ribbons something for every occasions. The ribbons came well packed and arrived in good time."
"Delighted with the quality, price and delivery."
"Lovely ribbons at bargain prices. Arrived within 2 days of ordering and a lovely addition to my crafty stash."
"Order received quickly and all ribbon was as described. Good email contact kept me informed of my order's progress"
"Cannot praise this company enough. I needed various ribbon at very short notice, nothing was too much trouble for them, fantastic customer service and even better ribbon at a great price too."
"Very impressed with my order, not used them yet but can hardly wait to doso"
"It was just the right thing we needed thank you"
"I bought the bow maker and your ribbons are brilliant"
"items were ordered and delivered very quickly, Thank you. The ribbon boxes have helped tidy up over 60 rolls and restored a little order to my crafting space."
"Good clear website, reasonable prices and free delivery over £20. My delivery arrived within a couple of days of ordering - excellent service so thank you - would use again :-)"
"Great ribbons, great value and speedy delivery. Thank you!"
"Beautiful ribbons, will buy again."
"Thank you for such efficient service: the ribbon looked a treat around my son's Fortnite cake. He loved it!"
"I am very happy with these ribbons, good selection of colours, and the price you can not go wrong. thank you so much."
"Great ribbons as always, thank you"
"Great selection Great prices Easy website Quick delivery Only place I go for my ribbon!!"
"Exactly what I was looking for quick delivery"
"Outstanding service and good quality ribbon. Will be using again."
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.88 based on 403 reviews