fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons
4.9
Based on 2,089 reviews

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Fantastic service - thank you so much for our bespoke order of jubilee colour ribbons! Very easy to order, lovely quality & prompt delivery.
Absolute bargain the Jubliee ribbons are - thank you for that! Ribbons are plentiful, beautiful and cracking quality.
LOVELY RIBBONS AVAILABLE IN LOTS OF DIFFERENT THICKNESSES AND COLOURS
Fabulous selection at very good prices with swift delivery!
Good selection of good quality ribbo
Lovely ribbons
This is the second time I have ordered ribbons. Good quality and quick delivery
I love this company, their products are amazing and so many bargains to be had. Would Highly Recommend this company. Thank You for being you
The ribbon I ordered came quickly and is excellent quality. I can’t wait to use it in my Platinum Jubilee Flower Arrangement. Thank you for good service. Carol Pickering
Fantastic items ribbons, bags & decorations all great quality and value
excellent as always
Fabulous as usual
Fantastic value for quality ribbons
Lost count of the number of repeat orders I have made. Fantastic Ribbons are such a fantastic company. Great choice of ribbons at extremely reasonable prices. Such amazing quality. I don’t bother to look elsewhere as I feel no other company could match in terms of product and service. Thank you.
Long wait for delivery
Excellent choice of ribbons in various sizes, materials and widths. I ordered red ribbon and white ribbon in organza, they were perfect for the funeral tribute I made. I have always found that if I needed advice regarding ribbon size/colour that this family run business is always available to assist and offer alternatives. It is the only company I order from as I am never disappointed.
Extremely happy with my ribbons, they came very speedily, great quality and fantastic value, am just about to place another order!
Good quality and fast delivery
Great service, beautiful ribbons
Lovely quality ribbons with good choice of colour & widths. Excellent prices. Very helpful and pleasant staff. Highly recommended.
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.90 based on 2,089 reviews