FANCY DRESS COSTUMES FOR KIDS Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend FANCY DRESS COSTUMES FOR KIDS
2PM
2PM

sales@fancydresscostumesforkids.com

How would you rate FANCY DRESS COSTUMES FOR KIDS ?

"Item not received so called the company 8 days after placing the order to be told they do not have the item in stock. Now my son will not have an outfit for World Book Day. They have processed a refund but it would have been courtesy to inform me, the customer, that the item hadn't even been dispatched as it would have enabled me to make alternative arrangements!! Now it's all too late!"
"I never received my order and when I called to enquire I found that they were not very helpful at all and I have not received a refund as yet im still waiting."
"I ordered a fancy dress outfit on Xmas eve (needed delivery by 4th January). And the website stated delivery 2-3 working days. So I thought I had plenty of time.....but as the warehouse was closed until 5th January no goods were ever received. I understand that warehouses close during the Christmas period, but had I known I wouldn't have placed the order!"
"I still haven't received my oder, they have kept me informed."
"Item was ordered 7 days ago still has not arrived despite a delivery charge of £3.95. No email to explain why it hasn't arrived."
"Great costume, speedy delivery and loads of fabulous choice... Sizing was a tad hard to get my head around but thoroughly enjoyed both choosing, purchasing and seeing my 4yr old in good quality fancy dress outfit that not only fit but will last him."
"I am currently waiting for a refund as I paid just under £10 for next day delivery before 1pm as I needed it for my sons school dress up day, and it didn't arrive until the morning of that day (2 days after order was made) when my son was already at school. Wearing, might I add a different costume I had to quickly get the evening before. Really was not impressed! Such a shame as the outfit I ordered was awesome, but I refused it when it arrived."
"I ordered and paid for 2 Sophia 1st dresses on 18th Dec. As of today 2nd January, I have not received the items. I have telephoned numerous times with no answer, e-mailed twice and received no reply. My order says complete on my account, so where are my items? Very angry, disappointed and frustrated. Won't buy here again."
"After waiting 5 days still awaiting my item!! Very disappointed"
Delivery
"I ordered a fancy dress outfit for my daughters birthday princess sleepover with express delivery and it did not come! When I called to find out what had happened they said they would call me back, which was great but I asked that they didnt call back until a certain time as I would be at my daughters celebration service, needless to say they called back right in the middle of it which really annoyed me. They did appologise but that does not change the fact that the birthday girl had no fancy dress outfit for her own birthday sleepover - which for a 6 year old is a disaster!!! I will NOT be ordering from them again."
FANCY DRESS COSTUMES FOR KIDS is rated 1.60 based on 10 reviews