Fancy Dress Ball Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Fancy Dress Ball

Raglan Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Fancy Dress Ball ?

"Would not recommend this company. I paid £10 for next day delivery. I ordered after 5pm on the Friday, so I thought if the order was not delivered the following day, it would arrive on the Monday. This is despite the fact that it said that delivery would take place by 5pm the next day when I ordered and that they emailed me confirming delivery the next day before 5pm. It didn't arrive on the Monday either and when I questioned this they responded by saying that I hadn't checked their website properly (I had). Then we I posted a negative review, they requested that it be removed (it hasn't been!!). Their website and emails are misleading in terms of delivery and their customer service is the poorest I have ever come across. Would not use again."
Fancy Dress Ball is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews