GM CANDLES Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GM CANDLES

gmcandles@mail.com

London

Tell us how GM CANDLES made you happy

"GM CANDLES ,ARE AMAZING CANDLES ."
"Amazing product. I love the smell of it. 😍"
"They are amazing. I truly recommend 😍😍"
"I don’t usually write reviews, but these candles from falin-Bluegm stores are so great I want to add my voice to so many others praising them. In an effort to give my home a pleasant scent I bought a candle warmer. During this process Pure Integrity candles were recommended. I bought 1 white scents. Great Company I will buy again ."
"I recommend this online store falin-bluegm stores I brought Amber Musk Sage Candle and Sandalwood Cashmere Candle scent candle it's smells great to but it don't last that long but I love the candles from this site falin-bluegm stores I will buy again 100% trusted and I know the business owner of this store Gracia Muteba who speak to on the phone and said the items is not on stock . I will buy again kiss kiss ! I recommend anyone to buy from falin-bluegm stores."
GM CANDLES is rated 4.40 based on 5 reviews