FALIN-BLUEGM STORES Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend FALIN-BLUEGM STORES

info.falinbluegmstores@mail.com

London

Tell us how FALIN-BLUEGM STORES made you happy

"GREAT PRODUCT I WILL BUY AGAIN!"
"They are amazing. I truly recommend 😍😍"
"I recommend this online store falin-bluegm stores I brought Amber Musk Sage Candle and Sandalwood Cashmere Candle scent candle it's smells great to but it don't last that long but I love the candles from this site falin-bluegm stores I will buy again 100% trusted and I know the business owner of this store Gracia Muteba who speak to on the phone and said the items is not on stock . I will buy again kiss kiss ! I recommend anyone to buy from falin-bluegm stores."
"Great candles but the orders take time to arrive . the delivery take time ."
"Great Product I love falin-bluegm stores amber musk sage candle and the scent candles I bought It looks great, smells great, and is well worth the money. I will give falin-bluegm stores a 5 stars is because there candles smells great. I will buy again."
FALIN-BLUEGM STORES is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews