Faith Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Faith Financial Solutions
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Faith Financial Solutions Reviews

info@faithfinancial.co.uk

Good service, but I know I said for my payments to go out on the 10th of each month, but I signed my contract on the 9th and my first payment was taken out of my account the day after, I thought the creditors have 28 days to call off the iva, so thought this was strange.
Hi, thanks for your feedback regarding one of the debt solution providers we work with.

We're glad they manage to get your application for debt write off approved and will make them aware of your comments regarding your first payment.

If there is anything else we can help with please do not hesitate in contacting us.

Thanks again
Customer Services
Really helpful and really quick to reply to emails
Was very good
I am so glad I found faith financial solution as they helped solving my debt issues. Offer great advice and services.
Got all my debts put into one easy payment. Peace of mind thanks faith
Very helpful company especially onana.
Very happy with all the help I have got off you people
Well the lady I spoke to was Kathleen and she was very good and help full , a good listener and non judgemental just gave good advice and service my thanks Lee .
Faith Financial have sorted all my debits and has reduced my stress levels by 80% I am back to my happy self which has had a great effect on my life. My family is happier and good things are happening. Things are going in my favour positive vides and good calmer and all that. I really do love my life now I no longer feel depressed and it all started with Faith Financial they changed my life! Thank you so much for everything ☆☆☆☆☆
Quick. Easy. Very helpful.
Understanding and proffesional .helped me at a difficult time and very efficient at getting a solution put in place
Kept me informed at every step
My rep that dealt with me was very informative and quite helpful. He also exercised patience with me throughout the whole process. Overall good experience.
A great help throughout the process
Very good
Thanks for your help it took a lot of pressure off me and helped me get back on track with everything thanks
They were helpful with out being judgemental my case was sorted in a reasonale time so did not cause me to much stress.
good company, but could inprove with communication, trying to phone the person you want to talk to very difficult had to leave messages not good service.
Hi

Thanks for your review.

We're sorry you had difficulty calling in to speak with your personal adviser. We always do our best to return your calls as soon as we can and will aim to make improvements in this area.

Customers can also email and text us if they prefer as we know it's not always convenient to call.

We appreciate your feedback and glad your solution was approved.

Thanks again
Customer Care, Faith Financial
Really good and i recommed a friend
Going through this situation is not an easy thing, but somehow with Faith it seemed easier. Nice guys and really helpfull
Faith Financial Solutions is rated 4.89 based on 705 reviews