Fairwater Garage (Taunton) Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fairwater Garage (Taunton) Ltd

Tell us how Fairwater Garage (Taunton) Ltd made you happy

"Have just had my car serviced by Fairwater Garage who have, yet again, provided me with an excellent experience as they are always very professional, helpful and friendly."
"Very good customer experience. Extremely helpful, efficient and good value for money. Van was cleaned inside and out which wasn't asked for so an added bonus.. Will recommend to others and I shall continue using fairwater garage for all my mechanical needs. Thankyou."
"You know what you're getting with Fairwater - fantastic service and honest advice. I've not had a problem yet that they couldn't diagnose and repair."
"Honest and professional service. As always, really reassured and impressed."
"You can trust them to do a good job"
"Always helpful and understanding, always accommodating, always honest. We feel in good hands with Fairwater Garage. We were told about their reliability by a friend, word of mouth is the best recommendation so I am more than happy to write a good report for others to read online."
"I visit fairwater roughly every 3 months due to a high mileage job and would recommend them to anyone! The guys are always accommodating and seem to go out of there way to get my car sorted. On one occasion when my car could nt be turned around in a day due to available parts paul offered me his own car so I could continue to work! you don't get this kind of service at a main dealer nor do you have to pay main dealer prices!!"
"Very professional and friendly service. Always prepared to help out at short notice and charge a fair price. Highly recommended."
"MOT & Service. Reasonable price. Done on time. Fair assessment of MOT advisories for future attention. Courtesy car / lift to / from garage were readily available. Have used Fairwater previously and always found them very helpful."
"very fair and honest and helpful"
"I have been a customer for many years and they have serviced a variety of vehicles for me over that time. The staff at Fairwater Garage are always polite and helpful and most importantly, they can be trusted. I never have the worry of being given bad advice or being ripped off and I always feel that I get value for money. Fairwater Garage have always done a good job and I have never had cause to complain. I highly recommend them."
"Excellent service, fair pricing and sympathetic handling of customers. Fairwater Garage responded rapidly to my request managing to complete the over the Christmas period despite the short notice and having a full schedule. Thank you."
"After decades of car ownership and a fair amount of DIY mechanics when I was younger I can say that it is quite rare to trust one's garage completely. So when my wife found Paul in his old premises and sang his praises I was sceptical. When I could more easily use Taunton for servicing I tried Fairwater I was more than pleasantly surprised. I found Paul and his team to be courteous, helpful and straightforward. I soon came to trust them."
"Been using Fairwater garage for 23 years now. Always done brilliant job on my cars. Richard Callun"
"I've been trusting Fairwater to look after my vehicles for more than 20 years. The premises, uniforms & colour scheme may have changed but the quality of service is just the same."
"Not happy cause I didn't win 50 pounds at bills restaurant."
"Realised that one of my car side lights had blown. Rang Fairwater to see if they could assist and they asked me to bring the car in so they would try and fit me in - which they did. 10 mins later the job was done. What great and friendly service. Thank you Fairwater - you couldn't have been more helpful."
"Efficient service and always kept informed. Thanks Paul"
"The staff were very helpful and gave good clear advice on what work was required."
"it was an excellent service over all. i felt you are very friendly and open minded. again very pleased and i will come back again."
Fairwater Garage (Taunton) Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews