FairFX Plc Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FairFX Plc

How would you rate FairFX Plc ?

"Looking for an international payments card outside of dollar and euro has been tricky - Great service, no surprises - ideal. Sign up with this code and they will wave the initial card fee: pmlgnfrk"
"Use this code 02kdvies and they wave the £9.95 fee..! :-) Was going to use a competitor card but after reading their poor reviews I decided to use this card. The rate was much much better then my bank, post office etc. €1.3727 at the time of signup. The card take around five days to arrive. I front loaded £1,000 onto mine at sign up and the process went very smoothly, no problems at all. I can't recommend you get this card enough :-) Update.. I have now usd this card in europe. No problems at all and at the time of posting the conversion rate is back up to €1.40..! :-)"
"Excellent customer service!"