Fair Investment Company Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company

About Fair Investment Company: Since launching in 2000, Fair Investment Company has offered a wide range of competitive products and services across the breadth of financial services with particular expertise in savings and investment ideas to individuals, businesses and charities.

helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk

Kings House14 Orchard StreetBristol

Tell us how Fair Investment Company made you happy

"Excellent service from start to finish"
"Sam O'Neill, Senior Finance Broker, was a" breath of fresh air" Anyone who is fortunate enough to have his services will be more than pleased. Fair Investment Company kept you informed at all times with plain English, a pleasure to deal with. 5 Star"
"Sam O'Neil, my broker, was excellent from start to finish.Every step was explained and my requirements acted upon. Sam made himself available at all times .He was open,honestand very professional.The fees were as stated with no hidden extras. I would certainly use Clifton Private Finance Ltd again should the need arsise."
"we always had the good information from you"
"Quick efficient service. Could not have been better."
"Quick response to initial enquiry and good follow up"
"Good reliable service."
"Vast amount of options to invest. Very clear on information on products. Informations and documentations were received with 2 days and commission were also clear and explained upfront."
"Very helpful when I called for clarification on my ISA transfer."
"I entered my details and within hours I received an email reply with full details and attached forms to be filled in, I then printed the forms filled them in and sent them off. A couple of days later I received the same forms in the post again with instructions, from these I realised I hadn't filled and sent in one form. A quick telephone call later I was told I should fill the form in and could email it, which I did. All went through with no problems result."
"Very efficient.Would recommend."
"The service was very prompt and my investment has been acknowledged by Investec so all seems to be in order. Thank you."
"Have used Fair Investments over several years and have been pleased thus far with the returns achieved against the risks run."
"I am very happy with the service given by Fair Investment company. I receive information about relevant products, with the pluses and minuses. So it not just a selling platform, but provides useful information also."
"Good notification by e mail of the range of structured products available and a good response to the provision of full information for a product that I was interested in. When I decided to go ahead, the documentation was comprehensive and easy to follow with good instructions for completing the application form. Application was sent by post and I received a prompt notification that the form and accompanying cheque had been received and actioned. Altogether a painless and efficient experience."
"Excellent service. I had some queries which were answered in a clear and friendly manner - very professional, thank you."
"I consider myself a novice and ask many questions which to others may seem trivial but to me they are important for clarity of understanding and I am happy to say I felt that my questions were worthwhile and important when I spoke to one of your staff members."
"Very helpful and quick service."
"No problems with opening up the investment"
"The service was impeccable."
Fair Investment Company is rated 4.44 based on 126 reviews