Fair Investment Company Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company

About Fair Investment Company: Since launching in 2000, Fair Investment Company has offered a wide range of competitive products and services across the breadth of financial services with particular expertise in savings and investment ideas to individuals, businesses and charities.

helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk

Kings House14 Orchard StreetBristol

Tell us how Fair Investment Company made you happy

"It was just a link into Investec, didnt really offer any advice"
Dear Mr Rufus,
We are a non-advised service but I am sorry that you felt our service was only worth 3 stars. We feel what we offer includes more than just a link to one of our investment plan providers. For example, all potential customers have the opportunity to request further information, sent to them by email and post. We produce full application packs and supporting literature for potential customers, including our own Fair Investment Company factsheets, and offer helpdesk support both pre and post application. When an investment is taken out, we see the application process through from start to finish, including an appropriateness assessment where relevant as well as all regulatory checks, and we act as your intermediary throughout the investment term. We also include a full maturity service, regardless of the length of time you are invested. Finally, our helpdesk are always on hand to answer any questions you might have. We do hope you continue to use our site and might consider a higher rating in the future.
Head of savings and investments
"you are OK but cannot understand why I had to use another investment house for a maturing Investec investment when you would not offer the new one mentuioned and provided by Investec"
Dear Mr Warrener,
Thank you for your comments. Some plans are not available on a non-advised basis and so we are not able to promote them or transact them on your behalf. If you would like to confirm the exact name of the plan you were looking to invest in, I will investigate this for you fully.
Head of savings and investments
"For a non advisory investment company their commission rates are too high. The only 'service' they provide is the basic indentity check and and low level money laundering monitoring."
"I don't know whether 3% is the lowest a NON-Advisory "Financial Advisor"/introducer can charge for investments of less than £100k. Other than that your service is quite satisfactory and I will probably use it again."
"Poor value for money for the service on offer."
"Arrangement fee of 3% for reinvestments is a bit too much. Probably 1 to 1.5% is justifiable."
"Information arrives quickly and efficiently. However I wonder about the fee element. 3% seems a lot for sending out a couple of envelopes. Is this the norm in the industry?"
"I found the forms for re-investment to another ISA unclear with regard to financial advisers. You indicate that you do not give advice but charge 2 % ( £125 approx ) for doing nothing. As interest is now untaxed up to a limit it would have probably been better for me to re-invest in the 7% scheme on offer if you had advised me. It is most likely to be beneficial in commission for Fidelity."
"generally good but I'm still awaiting a return call about missing quarterly payments from Morgan Stanley which haven't materialised this month and were due on 1st Dec. My call to Rob this morning refers."
Dear Mr Davidson,
We're simply looking for a review of the service we have offered to our savings and investment customers, for example our Helpdesk support, customer services, requesting product information or applying for a plan.
Fair Investment Company is rated 4.45 based on 127 reviews