Fair Investment Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company
Read Fair Investment Company Reviews

About Fair Investment Company:

Since launching in 2000, Fair Investment Company has offered a wide range of competitive products and services across the breadth of financial services with particular expertise in savings and investment ideas to individuals, businesses and charities.

helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk

20 The Mall, Clifton, Bristol

Easy to understand and complete
Information arrives quickly and efficiently. However I wonder about the fee element. 3% seems a lot for sending out a couple of envelopes. Is this the norm in the industry?
Fast and effiecent service. All information is clear and concise but it helps if you know what sort of product you are interested in. No pressure to invest and you are made well aware of the potential pitfalls of each investment opportunity,
Fair investments have been very good in the past and hopefully will be in the future
I found the forms for re-investment to another ISA unclear with regard to financial advisers. You indicate that you do not give advice but charge 2 % ( £125 approx ) for doing nothing. As interest is now untaxed up to a limit it would have probably been better for me to re-invest in the 7% scheme on offer if you had advised me. It is most likely to be beneficial in commission for Fidelity.
I have always found Fair Investments to be good. My only criticism is that when an investment matures say like my Investec plan when I reinvested it into another follow on Investment plan I am charged 3% by Fair Investment even though I receive no advice and made my own decisions. This means a plan paying 6% on maturity half of that profit is lost by processing it to another plan or even withdrawing the money costs me half my profits.
Website information is clear and jargon-free – the helpdesk provides swift efficient replies to both email and telephone questions – all of which is very useful to me, the nervous novice investor!
You present some excellent structured products, very profitable over the last 5 years or so, any discrepancies are handled by phone quickly and efficiently. I do wonder why I have to complete the same Fairinvest form every time when you must have about 10 on file?
I also would suggest you ask more about yr client's circumstances, wealth, income, age and future expectations etc to offer a more bespoke service. Not criticism but suggestions as I think a more personalised service would bring you more business.
I am very happy with what we have done together over the years and thank you very much.
Peter
Dear Peter,
Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated and we will consider your comments and suggestions at our next review meeting.
Kind regards,
Oliver Roylance-Smith
Head of savings and investments
Ive dealt with you on 3 investments and you have provided exceptional service,keeping me informed and reminded when i needed to be .
Very speedy responses to all requests for information. Clear information in emails and on website.
Efficient service that meets my requirements.
The only trouble Imhave found with dealing through Fair Investment is their mailing house, they do not send out the requested details without a further reminder call to head office Fair Investment. This has happened on more than one occasion and Can be very frustrating when trying to organise funds etc.
Dear Mrs Saffin,
Thank you for your review. We take customer service and dealings with our mailing house extremely seriously. Please forward full details of the situation you describe to helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk so that we can discuss your feedback at our next Helpdesk meeting.
Kind regards,
Oliver Roylance-Smith
Head of savings and investments
Quick and efficient. All paperwork clear and procice.
Very good service with regard to ISA transfer of investment capital recently.

Prompt and efficient response to email enquiries etc.
I have found all my dealings with the company to be very professional, and I am continually updated on current investments. When making an investment it is dealt with quickly and efficiently. I feel confident that the company is doing it's best for me.
The query I had when making a recent investment through Fair Investment was handled quickly and efficiently. I am very satisfied with the service.
Easily digestible information, fast and efficient service.
I have found this company a very helpful and professional company to deal with. Whenever I have invested with them their literature is very clear and their customer service is second to none. They have even provided their considered response to my queries (I hesitate to use the word advice) regarding products that are not in their portfolio when other companies have sidestepped the very same question(s).
Useful and informative newsletters. Some decent deals. a1rrangement fees a bit steep at 3%.
Timely and accurate handling of investment applications
Phone queries always handled professionally and knowledgably
Good product offer !