Fair Investment Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company
Read Fair Investment Company Reviews

About Fair Investment Company:

Since launching in 2000, Fair Investment Company has offered a wide range of competitive products and services across the breadth of financial services with particular expertise in savings and investment ideas to individuals, businesses and charities.

helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk

20 The Mall, Clifton, Bristol

Very informative and a great service I have been very satisfied with the investments I have made with Fair Investment.
Excellent choice of investments and very helpful
Fast efficient service
Regarding my recently matured Morgan and Stanley defensive plan 5 (19th Nov) Correspondence for Fair Investments was very good ,but direct correspondence from M & S themselves disappointing to say the least. (One might be tempted to believe delaying tactics were being employed regarding repayment-I appreciate this is beyond your control )
Easy to use and a very quick response. Used Fair investment a lot and am very satisfied with my experience both online and by telephone.
Good interest rates, never had any problems. Prompt service
Communication excellent and quick via both electronic and post. Investments processed very fast. An excellent service.
Thank you for handling my recent investment. All processing seemed to go smoothly and I have started to receive monthly income payments from Meteor. I wish all money matters could be dealt with as efficiently.
Clear information, always presenting options for consideration. Recommend service to friends.
Very efficient and always helpful. I was pleased with the customer feedback I received when I raised an issue with Fair Investment and will continue to use Fair Investment in the future. Mr A J O'Connor
The whole experience was just so user friendly.
Completely satisfactory - I have invested in several products promoted by fairinvestment.co.uk .
excellent service and very competitive rates for savers a nd investers.
Excellent response to queries and in execution.Thank you. NCJ
A regular supply of innovative savings and investment ideas with excellent customer service to match. Would recommend.
Fair Investment Company is rated 4.42 based on 133 reviews