Fair Investment Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company
Read Fair Investment Company Reviews

About Fair Investment Company:

Since launching in 2000, Fair Investment Company has offered a wide range of competitive products and services across the breadth of financial services with particular expertise in savings and investment ideas to individuals, businesses and charities.

helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk

20 The Mall, Clifton, Bristol

Easy transactions
very fast efficient service so far.
Fast and effiecent service. All information is clear and concise but it helps if you know what sort of product you are interested in. No pressure to invest and you are made well aware of the potential pitfalls of each investment opportunity,
Fair investments have been very good in the past and hopefully will be in the future
Website information is clear and jargon-free – the helpdesk provides swift efficient replies to both email and telephone questions – all of which is very useful to me, the nervous novice investor!
You present some excellent structured products, very profitable over the last 5 years or so, any discrepancies are handled by phone quickly and efficiently. I do wonder why I have to complete the same Fairinvest form every time when you must have about 10 on file? I also would suggest you ask more about yr client's circumstances, wealth, income, age and future expectations etc to offer a more bespoke service. Not criticism but suggestions as I think a more personalised service would bring you more business. I am very happy with what we have done together over the years and thank you very much. Peter
Dear Peter,
Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated and we will consider your comments and suggestions at our next review meeting.
Kind regards,
Oliver Roylance-Smith
Head of savings and investments
Ive dealt with you on 3 investments and you have provided exceptional service,keeping me informed and reminded when i needed to be .
Very speedy responses to all requests for information. Clear information in emails and on website.
Very good service with regard to ISA transfer of investment capital recently. Prompt and efficient response to email enquiries etc.
I have found all my dealings with the company to be very professional, and I am continually updated on current investments. When making an investment it is dealt with quickly and efficiently. I feel confident that the company is doing it's best for me.
The query I had when making a recent investment through Fair Investment was handled quickly and efficiently. I am very satisfied with the service.
Easily digestible information, fast and efficient service.
I have found this company a very helpful and professional company to deal with. Whenever I have invested with them their literature is very clear and their customer service is second to none. They have even provided their considered response to my queries (I hesitate to use the word advice) regarding products that are not in their portfolio when other companies have sidestepped the very same question(s).
Timely and accurate handling of investment applications Phone queries always handled professionally and knowledgably Good product offer !
Good source of investment options for those who can read and understand what the details are. Help desk is always polite and informative for any administrative type questions
Easy to view site. Good place to get a range of investment options which would otherwise be harder to gain information about. Still need use your own judgement but good place to start.
Excellent service particularly when calling in with a query. Staff are efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. So impressed I have recommended Fair Investment to several friends.
Details are clear and informative and so the seeds for further investigation. Currently have 2 investments on the go derived from your emailed info
The service of providing information on available investments is good but I find the charge of 3% of the investment rather high. Perhaps a discount for regular investors could be considered.
I have been investing through Fair Investment since 2010. They offer an excellent service, providing useful information through the Website, and helpful customer service when you have a question. I expect to continue making further investments in this way as circumstances provide. S.T.Sharpe
Fair Investment Company is rated 4.42 based on 133 reviews