Fair Investment Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company
Read Fair Investment Company Reviews

About Fair Investment Company:

Since launching in 2000, Fair Investment Company has offered a wide range of competitive products and services across the breadth of financial services with particular expertise in savings and investment ideas to individuals, businesses and charities.

helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk

20 The Mall, Clifton, Bristol

No problems with opening up the investment
The service was impeccable.
The lady I spoke to on the telephone was very helpful, the service rapid and I was kept informed.
Handled well. Having forgotten to include the 'check list' I was called the following day after receipt of paperwork and asked if I could send it in. No problems encountered either with this or previous investments.
Always found Fair Investment to be informative and helpful. Would certainly recommend their services to others.
quick replies and information in easy to read format.
I would like to thank Fair Investment Company for their very prompt service. I am impressed by their professionalism and efficiency. D. Radia
Phone answered quickly or - occasionally - call back within minutes if they are busy. On the ball with all my queries
Very easy to understand and use, with all costs explained upfront.
Good advice and easy to follow instructions.
Fair investment have kept me right with a couple of good longish term investments in the last few years, finding robust products with a manageable level of risk for a modest investor such as myself. Their customer helpline is very quick to respond by e-mail and phone, keeping me right on form filling and other mundane questions. They do not provide advice in the sense of financial advisers, but simply advise of good products in the marketplace.
very positive experience. I had no difficulty in understanding the makeup
HAVE FOUND THE COMPANY TO BE VERY HELPFUL
Excellent company who supply you with the correct information to make a considered decision. Happily recommend them
Useful, direct fact sheets and summaries. The site is straightforward to negotiate with good links to other recommended sites and their tools.
The investment options available are many. They are explained in detail and obtaining an information pack was just a click away. I have used Fair Investment before and had no problem using them again for more investment plans.
Prompt reply to application, easy to understand information sent and prompt confirmation of application.
documents were sent out promptly i had 2 questions still regards where returns were deposited eg whether out of an ISA umbrella which they were able to advise on over the phone & regards fees for the investec schemes. i received a prompt receipt letter regards the 2 applications which i had posted. as a process i would definately recommend fair investment & will use them again as i receive new products
I used your service for my previous investment and this time the process was further simplified using the on-line pdf form filling.
I was impressed with the response I received after sending off my applications for investment
Fair Investment Company is rated 4.42 based on 133 reviews