Fair Investment Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company
Read Fair Investment Company Reviews

About Fair Investment Company:

Since launching in 2000, Fair Investment Company has offered a wide range of competitive products and services across the breadth of financial services with particular expertise in savings and investment ideas to individuals, businesses and charities.

helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk

20 The Mall, Clifton, Bristol

Good selection of deals with risks explained
Good reliable service.
Vast amount of options to invest. Very clear on information on products. Informations and documentations were received with 2 days and commission were also clear and explained upfront.
Full explanation of the merits and pitfalls of the investment.
One complaint: the text was very faint, not easy to read. Print in black in future?
Different selection of funds
very Satisfied
Very helpful when I called for clarification on my ISA transfer.
I entered my details and within hours I received an email reply with full details and attached forms to be filled in, I then printed the forms filled them in and sent them off. A couple of days later I received the same forms in the post again with instructions, from these I realised I hadn't filled and sent in one form. A quick telephone call later I was told I should fill the form in and could email it, which I did. All went through with no problems result.
Very efficient.Would recommend.
Clear information, well presented and a wide range of products
you are OK but cannot understand why I had to use another investment house for a maturing Investec investment when you would not offer the new one mentuioned and provided by Investec
Dear Mr Warrener,
Thank you for your comments. Some plans are not available on a non-advised basis and so we are not able to promote them or transact them on your behalf. If you would like to confirm the exact name of the plan you were looking to invest in, I will investigate this for you fully.
Kind regards,
Oliver Roylance-Smith
Head of savings and investments
Yourselves were passed on by a mate,no problems so far.
Would like to know where to find a simple guide to kick out plans. Can never understand them.
Good afternoon Mr Multon,
Thank you for your feedback and I hope the following two articles may be of interest. The first is a basic investor’s guide to kick out plans and the second focuses on some of the main reasons why investors consider kick out investments (you may have to paste the link into your browser):
Please also remember to call our investment customer services team on 0845 308 2525 with any questions you may have. We're here to help.
Kind regards,
Oliver Roylance-Smith
Head of Savings and Investments
We have a number of products purchased through Fair Investments. So far everything has worked out fine. Thanks. MA Littlewood
Slightly ambiguous directions on how to pay the 2% fee - separate cheques or all in one cheque!
Always able to answer my questions and respond to requests
For a non advisory investment company their commission rates are too high. The only 'service' they provide is the basic indentity check and and low level money laundering monitoring.
The service was very prompt and my investment has been acknowledged by Investec so all seems to be in order.

Thank you.
Have used Fair Investments over several years and have been pleased thus far with the returns achieved against the risks run.
I am very happy with the service given by Fair Investment company. I receive information about relevant products, with the pluses and minuses. So it not just a selling platform, but provides useful information also.
Fair Investment Company is rated 4.42 based on 133 reviews