Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy

Gilly
"Amazed at how well packaged, The price 😱😱. I was astonished how cheap and with colour match edging trim & underlay. Best of all was a doddle to lay. Will definitely buy again for my other rooms👍👍"
Paul
"Great customer service, quick delivery & great price! Fab to be able to get free samples with free delivery & arrived the next day! Love the floor top quality. Will definitely use this company again."
Steve Jackson
"Delivery was very fast and the driver courteous and helpful. The product is excellent, and very good value for money. 10/10 would recommend and use again."
Sian John
"extremely disappointed with the whole experience.We purchased 3 packs of Aqua Waterproof flooring and when the experienced fitter attempted to join 2 strips end to end they would not connect. This was also attempted at a local established flooring company again to the same end they would not connect and were clearly defective. This was videoed and sent to the company who maintained there was no fault and charged us for the delivery and collection .I would be extremely sceptical about purchasing anything from Factory Direct Flooring as the items I received were 100% defective as the video evidence clearly displayed."
Dear Sian John,

Upon receiving the returned items, as we shown in our email to you and the photos above, there was no defect found on the side or the end joints. We did manage to get them together without an issue.

You did say you were going to forward us a video of the installer attempting to fit them, this is also mentined in your reveiw but we have not received it from you as yet.

As a goodwill gesture, we did refund you for the opened pack and it was clear to see that someone had attempted to fit it, providing that the installation guide is followed and the subfloor is adequately prepared the joints click into place perfectly.

If you would like to forward us the video you mention in your review, we will happily look at it for you and offer our professional opinion as to why you had an issue.
Verified Buyer
"order and delivery were a pleasure. it has been a few weeks since order but it is now being layed and I am over the moon with the look texture and overall appearance. it looks amazing. Thank you. Still work to do but picture is so far."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and fast delivery would definitely use again"
Mark Organ
"Flooring is still stacked in a tidy pile so I cannot comment on the quality. However the whole ordering, processing confirmation and delivery service was excellent. A call was received the day after the order to agree a delivery date for just two days after. It came via 2 deliverers and both Drives called en route to give notice of arrival time. I hope the product is as good as the service as the price is extremely competitive."
Gulam Ambia Choudhury
"This is the second time I’ve purchased gloss laminate from Factory Direct and I am still very happy with my purchase. The laminates were beautiful once put on the floor and I will definitely buy from Factory Direct again."
Jo Pettitt
"I was after some samples of LVT and the ones I got were great."
Gary Meechan
"Easy access website, free laminate samples, which in turn resulted in purchasing the product, fantastic prices, excellent customer service and really satisfied with the quality of flooring."
Glynis Cruz
"I don’t understand why a lot of people complain about Factory Direct’s items, customer service and delivery. To be honest, the bad reviews made me think twice in ordering but I thought I’d go for my guts. We ordered Abbey Whitland in coffee oak and my husband and I were so in love with it! The product is exactly how we pictured it. The photos online doesnt do it justice! I needed to order oak beading of the same colour and decided its best to call them first to make sure I am not buying a wrong item. Spoke to Jack who is so helpful and assisted and guided me through to what I needed to purchase. Website is very direct and clearly states kerb side delivery so we knew what to expect. Items arrived 2 days after ordering and arrived at 3pm. The delivery guy is very friendly and very polite. We never really had problems. The flooring looks amazing and we are very happy. We haven’t used the scotia beading as planned and thought of returning it. Spoke again to Jack and as expected, he’s taken my call promptly and sent me the returns details by email straight away! FDF’s courier fees for returns costs more than the total amount of the scotia beading so I guess we’ll just keep them and hopefully we use them in the future. We highly recommend FDF to anyone who’s looking into solid hardwood flooring! Good service, good quality, good price!"
David Ashman
"I m fix floor good nice"
Michael Thomas
"I am disabled so I will make an update once my odjob man lays it but love the look so far😀 MOI£+*=&."
Jacqueline Banks
"Super fast service! Delivered within 3 days. Excellent communication with driver! Product well packaged and looks great! Thank you!"
Clive Loynes
"I purchased your Prestige Oxford Oak laminate flooring for my new kitchen and have been delighted with it so far. It is not the easiest of flooring to lay, in fact to date I have failed to put a single plank down in accordance with the instructions. However, once it is down the effect is great and appears to have a very good and robust joint mechanism. I have found that the best way to lay it is to couple complete room widths together and then couple those as a single unit into the floor already laid. When tapped together to completely close the joint the effect is stunning. I have been walking about on it for a couple of months now without any sign of movement. Great product."
Verified Buyer
"Great communication,quick respond and amazing product. I was not sure to get the laminate but im glad i did and it turned out less than half of the price that high street shops would charge me.highly recommend it"
David Owen
"Great choice of vinyl, great prices and reasonable delivery charges."
Verified Buyer
"They had the stock and delivered within 2 days. The product is high quality and looks fantastic. Extremely pleased."
Verified Buyer
"Very good and courteous customer service. Our perlato stone luxury tiles look great installed. The tiles have a great anti slip texture and the tiles are not entirely rigid allowing a little flexure with installation."
Paul Farnes
"The “Clic vinyl” is very good quality and easy to lay ! Fast delivery was a bonus ! Thank you !"
Kieran Rowlatt
"Contacted to arrange delivery to suit me and delivered with care well packaged to save flooring from any damages"
William Brunton
"Great flooring, looking good great price and value"
Iris Fitchett
"Finishing it and it looks great so pleased with it thank you ."
Verified Buyer
"I emailed FDF for two samples of their Vinyl floor tiles, the samples arrived within a couple of days, this was free of charges. Once we decided on the sample color that we wanted, we ordered the tiles, they arrived in less than four days and I set to work fitting them. I have laid many types of flooring, but these click tiles are definitely the easiest flooring that I have ever fitted and at the same time they look great, they also look a lot more expensive than we paid for them. Everybody that has looked at our new bathroom have commented on the flooring and I intend to use that same type of tile for our kitchen when I do a refit. FDF are a first class company with a great range of flooring types, it has a very straightforward ordering system and their website is packed with good information and advice, I would highly recommend FDF to anyone, first class service."
Nia Lovelock
"The best customer service. I have dealt with them twice now. They are very organised with delivery."
Greg Spencer
"Great service, prompt delivery. Best price I found and a thicker veneer on the Engineered planks than most others I saw."
Verified Buyer
"They delivered, on time all my rustic oak wood flooring...I was able to get started and finish the job on time.....welldone Factory Direct Flooring"
Verified Buyer
"We are really impressed with the flooring and customer service from FDF! We were quite reserved due to not using them before but the service was fantastic and the flooring really looks good considering it's a "budget" floor. It looks the same as the more expensive flooring you see down in people's home and the quality is great. Was also fairly easy to lay!"
Tina Halls
"I bought some solid wood flooring for my daughters bedroom, and I am really pleased with it. The price is the same as I've paid for laminate foremother companies in the past! The delivery is fast and the customer service is fab! Will be ordering for the whole of my upstairs now!"
Kim Earnshaw
"Ordered a large amount of laminate flooring, within minutes of order going through, I was contacted by a representative. This was on a Friday afternoon, my flooring arrived prompt on the Monday morning. All flooring was well packaged. I am exceptionally pleased with the price and quality. No where else could either match price or quality and thickness of flooring. May I also say the staff who man the customer services telephone are absolutely brilliant. I would honestly give 100 stars if I could. I will be ordering a lot more. Just now waiting for my decorating to be done so I can see it all down (all 85 m2)!!!! Lol - Thank you. X"
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,442 reviews