Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy

customer service
"I am astounded by the quality of this flooring for the price I paid, it looks incredible down and was the easiest to lay compared to others I’ve used. Each piece had perfect edges, meaning it slotted together seemlessly. I was offered colour matched beading which looks great. My only qualm was that after paying £30 delivery, it’s only kerb side delivery which wasn’t ideal when my elderly in laws had to sit waiting in on my behalf and then had to move 9 packs plus a long tube of beading all the way down our long drive and driver declined any assistance...otherwise, a fab company and would recommend"
"Great service"
"Fast and positive"
"Ireceived samples very quick. Great quality of the product."
"Just asked for a couple of samples,which arrived within 2 days. Prices look very keen. Will confirm an order very soon."
"Quality good. Price good. Service goid Colours spot on. What more can I say??"
"So far I have only ordered samples from you. They arrived the next day and were well packed. When I have eventually chosen my flooring I will order from you if the price is right."
"samples came quickly, thanks."
"Good choice, good price, good communication and good service. I didn't need to give my order any thought from the click of the computer to the delivery, it was seamless which is just what I wanted."
"Fantastic service, wanted two samples of flooring and they arrived the next day free of charge"
"Fast service , great products"
"First class, answered all of my questions, Speedy delivery of samples Many thanks"
"Amazing service fast delivery would 100% recommend."
"Only has some free samples of them at the moment but I will be going back here as samples are good and arrived next day"
"Sample arrived very prompt and the product that came was good quality"
"Fast and friendly service with excellent delivery time"
"Sent got a sample of karndean Palio click vinyl flooring, excellent service, a great product will be ordering complete floor very soon"
"Great service and very helpful when I phoned."
"Brilliant service and prompt delivery product looks good too.Will know more when it is down inn a couple of days. Thanks"
"I am still waiting for this delivery, this is the second order I have placed with you and the second time the delivery has just not been delivered on the intended day. Please can you advise when it will arrive."
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,800 reviews