Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Read Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy
First class in the service they provide
This I have found to be the best quality as well as value for money . I love the fact you send samples out of your flooring will definitely be buying with yourselves very pleased .
The website is very easy to navigate around. I placed my order and it arrived the next day. Fabulous service, thank you.
Have used Factory Direct Flooring previously. This time only wanted one box of Aqua Step to match order made 5 years ago. Samples provided in record time but when I went on line to order I was astounded at p&p for 1 box. Needless to say I purchased locally. Not exact match but ok.
This is the third time I’ve used factory direct flooring, great company, decent product and competitive prices, highly recommend and will be using them again in the future
How nice to be able to send for samples so that you can see them in your own home, and such a fast service.
Very fast delivery, just what I needed !
I ordered two samples and they arrived the next day. Will be placing an order in a day or two
I only ordered a sample, which arrived the next day. I was very impressed with the service and the quality of the sample, but am not quite ready to order the actual flooring yet.
I have not ordered any flooring but the sample was sent and received very quickly. Thank you.
I choose factory direct because of so many to pick from and also several different thickness of cushion flooring all we need know is someone to lay the vinyl, perfect company
Website is easy to navigate, prices are very competitive and customer service is very good.
Good communication, clear website. Delivery easy to arrange. Flooring boxes clean and well palleted. Flooring boards are short with very few long boards, but looks good when fitted.
We wanted a high quality floor and were able to find exactly what we wanted at a price far better than other on-line suppliers. The floor came well packaged and delivered exactly to the schedule we were given. Nothing could be easier - deal in confidence.
Samples received very quick. Next day.
We ordered some samples they where delivered next day very efficient 10 out of 10 thank you
great service, easy ordering procedure and very helpful delivery driver
I am only at the stage of deciding on what I like and what I can afford. However, the delivery of two sample options came within two days of ordering and links to fitting instructions were very good.
Three weeks ago I bought 20sqm of laminate floor for my house and now I can say I'm really happy about the product. Easy to install, all pieces in perfect conditions, fast delivery and definitely good value for money!
Ordered two sample products, both very good quality and arrived very quick! We are still trying to decide what we want but I will definitely consider factory direct given the quality of the service we received with the samples l.
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,924 reviews