Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy

"Excellent product . Easy to lay and great finish."
Great feedback ! THANK YOU!
"Very happy with the samples"
"My order arrived amazingly quickly and the delivery man even brought it in for me. Now the vinyl has been laid and totally transformed the room. Looks great. The quality is excellent and it was nearly half the price of identical ones in the shops."
Hi,

Thank you for your review, we were delighted to hear everything went as arranged and that you are happy with your purchase.

Please bear us in mind for any future flooring requirements.
"Very prompt samples, and the vinyl is good quality, as described."
"Very impressed, the quality excellent, the price amazing, I would defiantly recommend this company"
"Interesting products"
"Ordered 2 vinyl flooring samples which were free! Amazing !! good looking product arrived following day and no charge for 1st class delivery either! We shall now be placing an order with them for our flooring."
"Although I only ordered a couple of samples i was impressed how quick they came, i will certainly be ordering from factory direct flooring as soon as i have measured up. LM"
"The price was very competitive, the oak flooring is fantastic, the best and i'm carpenter, and i know about wood. It was delivered on a pallet straight off the lorry and put in my drive. I cant fault the service, class A."
"Competitive pricing; excellent turn-around and delivery. Would recommend."
"Sample arrived really quickly, very impressed"
"Customer service was impeccable a call to confirm delivery date and when delivery arrived the driver was brilliant. The flooring went down like a dream, there was only one damaged plank out of a pack of 5 that we ordered. I would definitely 100% be ordering from Factory Direct Flooring in the future and would recommend anyone to them. Thank you."
"Arrived quickly as arranged.."
"Brilliant service gd prices great delivery staff"
"Super quick service, samples received next day 5 star service!!!"
"I requested a couple of LVT samples, which arrived very promptly. The samples themselves appear good quality."
"Very impressed with the whole process. Had a few questions before ordering and the person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful. The online ordering process was straightforward and an early delivery date was offered. The delivery driver was also very helpful - although the terms and conditions state "kerbside delivery" as he did not have a crane on the lorry he helped me carry the items ordered down the driveway to the front door. He also took away the pallet which I did not want. Still in the process of laying the flooring but early indications are that the vinyl planks fit together easily and look very good once laid."
"I haven't received the flooring yet but so far I'm very happy with Factory Direct Flooring"
"Excellent service, couldn't ask for more.."
"The sample service is fantastic - delivery is quick and free. The pieces are large enough to get a realistic impression of colour and texture. A great way to choose flooring with confidence."
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,509 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access