Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Read Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy
very good service , prompt reply, and good prices
Efficient and fast delivery
Super fast delivery, received samples within 2/3 days after placing order. A very efficient company.
Great value,floor looks great
Good service
Fabulous stickers for our sweet jars for our 30th birthday party and quick delivery .
Very Fast and professional!
Ordered sample arrived quickly looks good
Liked the light gray but really required thicker flooring. My fault not looking further.
Fantastic supply of a sample. So fast. The product looks of very good quality and an excellent price. Unfortunately too dark for what we wanted but a great service to test the product. Thank you
Great ssrvice and free postage for samples.
Asked for a sample, it came the next day, how about that for service.. Thanks Graham
The service and the flooring I got from this company was excellent. The value for money is second to none. I am in the proccess of buying more flooring now.
Fast and fantastic service received thank you.
My order was booked for the 14th November but came to day the 12th November which is fine I was out but my husband was in he his disabled the driver kindly put my order into the house for me which I was so pleased about I did have someone coming on Thurs to help me but it all in my house safe and sound Regards Shirley Crawford
The service was very good and I am really pleased with the flooring, it looks beautiful and was easy to fit. It was delivered on time, the only thing I would have struggled with (had I been there) would have been the requirement to get it from the van to my property. Luckily a friend was on hand to assist but some of it was really heavy, I wouldn't have been able to do this by myself.
Flooring arrived well packed and as expected, good quality Due to a leak in my kitchen I required boards to match up with my existing floor. It would seem that those supplied are a very good match Thank you for your prompt service.
Samples delivered very quickly . Have purchased before and will do again !
Wow Great speedy service ordered couple samples for our bathroom came through the following day
Excellent company, fast delivery, good customer care, the free samples make choosing the right flooring so much easier and their prices are very competitive. The original order arrived badly damaged but a replacement was quickly dispatched and arrived safely today. We would definitely use the company again and recommend them to our friends.
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,928 reviews