Fabricake Online Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fabricake Online Limited
Telephone
Read Fabricake Online Limited Reviews

About Fabricake Online Limited:

Fabricake Sugarcraft is the UK's leading store for cake decorating and sugarcraft supplies. With everything, you could possibly need from ready to roll icing, cake toppers and colouring to more advanced sugarcraft supplies such as hand tools, cake lace and moulds. What sets us apart from other retailers is our staff and our ethos, we are a company aimed at cake artists comprised of cake artists with one goal; to provide the best service and products for our customers. We work closely with many major brands including Renshaw, Cerart, Rainbow Dust and we are extremely proud to be the UK's leading supplier of Rolkem products. We are always on hand to provide advice or guidance so feel free to get in touch either by our contact us page. We offer free next day delivery on every order over the value of £40 to UK mainland and we despatch all orders placed before 3 pm the same day, all our couriers operate a signed for service ensuring the best standards of delivery for our customers.

Tell us how Fabricake Online Limited made you happy
Great range of products
Product as described and first class service!
Loved my new mermaid brushes and will definitely be buying more as they are a fantastic size for dusting and also super soft!!
It was a relief to find the buttercream smoothing cloths as I had tried lots of other methods without success
All the items I ordered arrived promptly, and I received an email quickly for the item that was out of stock
Great products at a great price, very ease process. I would only say that using DPD for delivery is a mistake, they are a nightmare to deal with and the package arrived with the outer box falling apart, thankfully the contents were OK and I have no doubt this was the fault of the delivery company
Fast delivery. Good selection of product. Just wish they would sell in bulk for boards and tall boxes then the only place I would use is Fabricake sugar craft.
Very speedy order once I mastered the internet 😊