Fabricake Sugarcraft Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fabricake Sugarcraft

About Fabricake Sugarcraft: Fabricake Sugarcraft is the UK's leading store for cake decorating and sugarcraft supplies. With everything, you could possibly need from ready to roll icing, cake toppers and colouring to more advanced sugarcraft supplies such as hand tools, cake lace and moulds. What sets us apart from other retailers is our staff and our ethos, we are a company aimed at cake artists comprised of cake artists with one goal; to provide the best service and products for our customers. We work closely with many major brands including Renshaw, Cerart, Rainbow Dust and we are extremely proud to be the UK's leading supplier of Rolkem products. We are always on hand to provide advice or guidance so feel free to get in touch either by our contact us page. We offer free next day delivery on every order over the value of £40 to UK mainland and we despatch all orders placed before 3 pm the same day, all our couriers operate a signed for service ensuring the best standards of delivery for our customers.

Tell us how Fabricake Sugarcraft made you happy

Kerry Gough
"Fabricake always have what I’m looking for. They’re very quick at delivery and as we all know those last minute cake orders that we just didn’t plan for are time consuming to shop for. Their App makes life much easier too. Thanks Fabricake for a super service."
Angela Mcmillan
"Easy to order, had everything I needed & fast delivery, thank you"
Tracey Lewis
"Nice quick delivery. Packaged well and looked great on my Moana cake."
"Very quick & efficient service. Even when the product arrived damaged in transit, it was spidily replaced. I was very impressed! I will definitely use this company again!"
"High quality products, always on time :)"
"Just received my order.what a lovely book .it came very quickly.one happy customer."
"always a great service,and fast delivery of orders with good prices"
"Very quick delivery! Also had in stock what a lot of other suppliers didn’t. Will use again. Thank you."
"Great service, ordered late as needed something last minute and it arrived the next day no issues."
"Uncomplicated ordering. Swiftly dispatched and arrived the following day"
"Very pleased with the item"
"I was recommended Fabricake as I needed some last minute supplies with next day delivery and no other company could offer this with a reasonable cost. They had all the products I needed and super quick delivery. Will be a regular shopper here now for my supplies"
"Excellent speedy service, can’t faukt it."
"The sugarpaste is not good at all . It was breaking and too soft for me and I have to throw it away . I won’t buy sugar paste from you people again"
"Fabricake is a brilliant source for all my cake decorating"
"Box arrived on time - super fast delivery . And in the heat was perfect for 90th Birthday cake for Supermodel Daphne - thank you ."
"I ordered 'Silli' silicone two part putty in order to make my own molds for cake decorations. The order was promptly delivered and the 'Silli' has proved to be easy to use and the resultant molds were well defined."
"Excellent customer service and they always have a wide of stock available"
"Very good shop! Ordered and delivered with no issues. Products were cheaper than other sites and easy to order. Thank you. Will buy from again."
"Lovely company x quick delivery which is so important x products are amazing and reasonably priced xx"
"Excellent products at good prices and of course fantastic delivery"
"Prompt delivery, all items I wanted in stock"
Fabricake Sugarcraft is rated 4.96 based on 292 reviews