Fabricake Sugarcraft Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fabricake Sugarcraft

About Fabricake Sugarcraft: Fabricake Sugarcraft is the UK's leading store for cake decorating and sugarcraft supplies. With everything, you could possibly need from ready to roll icing, cake toppers and colouring to more advanced sugarcraft supplies such as hand tools, cake lace and moulds. What sets us apart from other retailers is our staff and our ethos, we are a company aimed at cake artists comprised of cake artists with one goal; to provide the best service and products for our customers. We work closely with many major brands including Renshaw, Cerart, Rainbow Dust and we are extremely proud to be the UK's leading supplier of Rolkem products. We are always on hand to provide advice or guidance so feel free to get in touch either by our contact us page. We offer free next day delivery on every order over the value of £40 to UK mainland and we despatch all orders placed before 3 pm the same day, all our couriers operate a signed for service ensuring the best standards of delivery for our customers.

How would you rate Fabricake Sugarcraft?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very quick delivery to roi products very good quality"
Charlotte Pearman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, wish I’d found you sooner!! Love the next day delivery"
Cindy Alderman
Verified Buyer
"Always able to find just what I need. Quick and courteous service."
"First time using this company Item arrived quick and as stated happy with service would use again"
Carrie Smith
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived very quickly and everything was perfectly packaged"
"Great service *****"
Thank you for your lovely feedback!
Yvonne Washington
Verified Buyer
"Carrying a wider range than I first thought, (I like to buy as many as I can from the same source), the service fast, price good, top quality products is impressive, the choice has widened considerably since I last shopped here......will be back!"
Yvonne,
Thank you so much for your kind words!
We are constantly trying to bring in new lines to make sure customers like yourself can buy everything they need with ease.
Hope to hear from you again
Tanya Hollands
Unverified Reviewer
"Yay I can now leave reviews here so here is the one I posted on Google reviews for you a couple of months ago. I placed an order with Fabricake late Wednesday evening for free delivery Friday but Thursday afternoon, whilst checking something on my order, I realised I had ordered 2 of an item by mistake. It was around 3pm and assumed I would be to late but was worth a go so I quickly got on the phone to ask whether the order had already left for delivery. The lady I talked with told me they were expecting collection from them about 3.30 so I explained what I had done and she was more than willing to remove the extra item or in her words she would do an immediate extraction and told me how to get further items added to my delivery (my choice) so I could still take benefit of free delivery. I didn't get the extra items ordered until about 3.10 and thanks to the lady I talked with on the phone my (now) correct wonderfully packed order left them less than an hour later and arrived with me this morning. Great helpful customer service, packaging and delivery. Thank you and looking forward to visiting Fabricake again to get me some more goodies"
"Very happy with my multicutter all perfectly boxed and didnt take ages to arrive thank you"
Thank you so much for your great feedback
Barbara Grover
Verified Buyer
"For me always have what I want in stock all good quality and the delivery is especially quick and everything arrives well packed."
Claire Coulter
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and speedy service/delivery. I like that you use DPD as they offer a 1 hour time slot which is great as don’t need to wait in all day."
Claire,
We agree, knowing an hour timeslot for delivery allows you to get on with your day and not worry about missing your goodies!
Victoria Paveley
Verified Buyer
"They have a very good easy to use website and they offer next day delivery on orders of £40 which I think is fantastic!! They are also very friendly and helpful on the many occasions I have sent my dad in who doesn't know much about cakes, they have always helped him out."
Jen Kessey
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was on time and well pckaged"
"Fast reply, great products and delivered exactly as promised"
"Excallent service and fast delivery"
Ken Davenport
Verified Buyer
"Items were exactly has advertised they arrived very quickly and were well packed very pleased with them."
"order completed efficiently and delivered promptly"
MRS BRENDA SOMERVILLE
Verified Buyer
"Service is fast and quick. Good selection of products"
Susan Harper
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the service from Fabrcake.. The items I ordered arrived very quickly and on time as promised, and were also discounted., thank you. Will definitely be ordering again."
Jayne Machin
Verified Buyer
"Good quality items, fast delivery, very well packaged"
Fabricake Sugarcraft is rated 5.00 based on 99 reviews