Fabricake Sugarcraft Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fabricake Sugarcraft

About Fabricake Sugarcraft: Fabricake Sugarcraft is the UK's leading store for cake decorating and sugarcraft supplies. With everything, you could possibly need from ready to roll icing, cake toppers and colouring to more advanced sugarcraft supplies such as hand tools, cake lace and moulds. What sets us apart from other retailers is our staff and our ethos, we are a company aimed at cake artists comprised of cake artists with one goal; to provide the best service and products for our customers. We work closely with many major brands including Renshaw, Cerart, Rainbow Dust and we are extremely proud to be the UK's leading supplier of Rolkem products. We are always on hand to provide advice or guidance so feel free to get in touch either by our contact us page. We offer free next day delivery on every order over the value of £40 to UK mainland and we despatch all orders placed before 3 pm the same day, all our couriers operate a signed for service ensuring the best standards of delivery for our customers.

How would you rate Fabricake Sugarcraft ?

Tracey Lewis
Tracey Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Nice quick delivery. Packaged well and looked great on my Moana cake."
Claire Corbett
Claire Corbett
"Super fast and free delivery! Amazing selection of products that aren’t readily available for sugar craft supply stores. My order came really well wrapped too. 5 star service!"
MRS BRENDA SOMERVILLE
MRS BRENDA SOMERVILLE
Verified Buyer
"Service is fast and quick. Good selection of products"
GAYLE MCCAFFERTY
"Although some of the items I purchased recently were of poor quality, the customer service was first rate. The order was very carefully packaged and delivered quickly. When I rang to ask for a refund, not only was the telephone answered immediately (which does not happen with some cake supply shops), but my request was dealt with in a fast and friendly manner. Thank you Fabricake :-)"
Mandy Gray
Verified Buyer
"Fabricake has a superb customer service. I had an issue with a product and within minutes of sending an email, they responded immediately and rectified the issue. Thank you so much Fabricake and your team. 5 Star service, amazing. 😉"
Jonathan Neave
Verified Buyer
"Website is easy to use. Swift service. Prompt delivery with very well packaged items."
Carrie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and very fast delivery"
Samantha Jarvis
Verified Buyer
"Great range of products"
Kerry Healey
Verified Buyer
"I can normally find what I need, and delivery service is really good"
"Clear fotos and fast delivery"
"Fantastic quick service and well packaged. Will certainly use again."
"Excellent service .... excellent products ... as always. The drums and boxes are good quality"
Rose Griffith
Verified Buyer
"Good feedback from confirmation of order to dispatch. Great delivery service."
Emilia Cocia
Verified Buyer
"My doaghter was verry happy with the cake"
Nicola Gill
Verified Buyer
"Great communication and fast delivery."
Angela Willis
"Excellent customer service."
Eleanor Careless
Verified Buyer
"Fabrikcake offers a very speedy delivery. I have contacted them a few times and they have always been very helpful. Would highly recommend. Thanks so much"
Elisa-Jade Gratton
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic products and excellent price, boxed and wrapped fantastic. I will be using you again for sure. Thank you!!"
Stephanie Searle
Verified Buyer
"Products as described, fast delivery, good selection of items"
"I found this fondant to be excellent to work with. It rolled easily - even very thin - and had a flexibility and pliability that was superior to other products I have used. The tub is also a nice touch, as it keeps it well. Very pleased with this product!"
Gonnie Van Engen
Verified Buyer
"Ver nice shopping. Sending goes very fast."
Tammy Burnette
Verified Buyer
"Orders are dispached very quickly, customer service very friendly & helpful large selection, prices gpod sales even better 🤣🤣"
Penelope Grundon