Fabricake Sugarcraft Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fabricake Sugarcraft

About Fabricake Sugarcraft: Fabricake Sugarcraft is the UK's leading store for cake decorating and sugarcraft supplies. With everything, you could possibly need from ready to roll icing, cake toppers and colouring to more advanced sugarcraft supplies such as hand tools, cake lace and moulds. What sets us apart from other retailers is our staff and our ethos, we are a company aimed at cake artists comprised of cake artists with one goal; to provide the best service and products for our customers. We work closely with many major brands including Renshaw, Cerart, Rainbow Dust and we are extremely proud to be the UK's leading supplier of Rolkem products. We are always on hand to provide advice or guidance so feel free to get in touch either by our contact us page. We offer free next day delivery on every order over the value of £40 to UK mainland and we despatch all orders placed before 3 pm the same day, all our couriers operate a signed for service ensuring the best standards of delivery for our customers.

How would you rate Fabricake Sugarcraft?

Lisa Staines
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and very helpful"
"Excellent service with fantastic communication! Will definitely buy here again"
Artur Berjoza
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and thanks for gift :-)"
Lynne Beckett
Verified Buyer
"Very quick dispatch and received items quickly as well."
"Easy to order, prompt delivery, good prices."
Sarah Becker
Verified Buyer
"Lovely staff great service. Wouldn't go any where else now. My aladins cave"
Bunny Bard
Verified Buyer
"Although my product is still in the UK awaiting a friend to bring it to Canada due to the prohibitive shipping costs , the customer service was top notch , insanely amazing !!!! Thank you !!"
Nicola Parry
Verified Buyer
"Well packaged items and faat free delivery was very helpful"
"Placed my order late on Sunday evening, everything arrived on the following Tuesday lunchtime, so works out that delivery only took about 36 hours, everything arrived well packed and exactly as asked for, I received a text to advise me of time of delivery and name of driver, fabricake have never failed in quality of their products, so always have 100% confidence when buying from them."
Lynda Rhodes
Verified Buyer
"Great variety of products and first class customer service. Great delivery too."
Rachel Roberts
Verified Buyer
"The pots of Saracino modelling paste were wrapped in A LOT of bubblewrap, so none of the pots were broken!"
Caroline Haigh
Verified Reviewer
"1st time using this company and the service was excellent, with a very quick delivery"
Caroline,
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We strive to provide our customers with only the best delivery options.
Laura
"Excellent service and good quality."
Thank you so much for your lovely review
Thomas
Celia HARRIS-FENTON
Verified Buyer
"My order came almost next day the piping bags are just right I know you can make your own but I find the ones from Fabricake are much better and don't fall apart when in use and you can get them from small to large win win all round"
"Is a very good seller 👍👍"
Jackie Burden
Verified Buyer
"Good price, what I wanted was in stock and delivered quickly"
Jackie,
Hayley
"With every single thing from beginning to end thank you what a great company to deal with"
"First time I’ve tried the rolkem lumo and I love them!"
Gail Hobson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic products and amazing service"
Pamela Hopkins
Verified Buyer
"Nothing is too much trouble when asking for advice. Their products are well priced and if you order on line they keep you up do date regarding delivery/collection. Excellent company"
Fabricake Sugarcraft is rated 4.98 based on 201 reviews