Formula One Autocentres Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Formula One Autocentres

How would you rate Formula One Autocentres?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Gary Holford

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Formula One Autocentres in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Gary Holford
Verified Reviewer
"I think this is the fourth consecutive visit where I not only had excellent value for money but received excellent advice too including on discounts available. I like the owners (I presume its a franchise, if not owners 'management) view on life and how customers should be dealt with: Their attitude is exemplary and after watching them give the same to all customers of wealth and those not so wealthy- YES I can confirm my endorsement and continued promotion to those I know and deal with. One particular point was when the manager told me he would assess the brake discs next year before just performing a replacement that I assumed would be necessary: This gives me confidence that unnecessary work is not on their agenda, coupled with the fact that there seems to be little time to breathe never mind perform extra work YES I'm fully confidant in these people. YOU are hereby given permission to use these words to refute any words to the contrary given by anyone that may be wrong. Also to promote yourselves. Kind regards and Thank you. Mr Gary Holford."
Terri
"Out of 4 garages they are the only garage who did my 4 wheel alignment accuratley. They have the latest laser alignment facility. Spot on. Other garages said they could do 4 wheel alignment but actually made the car worse to the extent needed new tyres within 4 months...down to the wire inner edge.... rear axle out by 9mm??? but Formula One Ashbourne Road corrected it and its perfect. Manager and team very helpful. Would fully recommend. Thankyou."
Formula One Autocentres is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews