Formula One Autocentres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Formula One Autocentres
Read Formula One Autocentres Reviews

About Formula One Autocentres:

Trust Formula One Autocentres to bring you the best value in your town
We promise to beat any competitor's substantiated quote for comparable products and services. Even if you buy from us and then find a lower price locally within 7 days, we guarantee we'll refund the difference, PLUS 10%.

Formula One Autocentres currently boasts over 110 state-of-the-art autocentres located throughout the UK. With over 800 highly trained staff working seven days a week to provide a full range of services including tyres, exhausts, batteries, brakes, clutches, MOT's and servicing. Formula One Autocentres has always been fiercely independent and, as a family-owned business, not been tied down to any single manufacturer or supplier which means that we are free to offer the biggest deals on the widest range of top branded products. By offering a real alternative to the big national chains, Formula One Autocentres provides cost-conscious motorists with a professional, reliable and affordable answer to maintaining their vehicles.

careline@f1autocentres.com

ASTON HOUSE
18 BOULTON ROAD

Went for a new tyre which was done very quickly. Upon finishing I got told that one of my shock absorbers was leaking. So I took it to my trusted mechanic and he said there was nothing wrong with it. Great for tyre replace but go elsewhere for anything else as they try to rip you off
Spoke to manger he said he will match the online price so book in and when I went there he said that he can't do it at the online price. Not happy.
Bad attitude of some staff made visit poor
Ordered and paid for 4 new tyres online on Monday evening and arranged to be fitted on Wednesday morning. Tuesday received a call from F1 Autocentres head office advising that the tyres were not in stock and could I call Enfield in the morning to check the requested tyres had been delivered.
Wednesday morning phoned Enfied to check before driving down there. They had,
Drove down to the centre only to be advised that there would be an hour and a half wait before they could even start fitting! Also advised that the tyres were in stock and didn’t know why I had been called. I could have been at the centre when they opened. I had already taken the morning off work and could not lose 2 1/2 hours out of my day. There are four fitting bays at the Enfield branch (three were empty) and only one mechanic actually fitting any tyres!
F1 Autocentres my be quite good on price but would definitely not use the Enfield branch again. You can be sure I will not be recommending F1 Autocentres to any of my friends or family.
I went into my local branch to have 2 tyres replaced which I believe front passenger side and rear drivers side.
So ask for new ones fitted to the front, as front wheeled drive. I was told would be extra charge as they would rebalance any tyre moved. I question this as extra charge not for moving tires around but the re- balance? When the car was done the new tyres were fitted on the back? I then questioned this as front wheeled drive car
and that’s the reason i wanted new ones as no traction! He said that it was there policy to put new ones on back which is
Rubbish and don’t understand why they’d say that.
I was also told my front disc and pads were worn and need changing, funny only had Mot less than 1000 miles ago and couldn’t have changed that much!
I did use them once before and booked it on black circles which was prepaid and didn’t get any queries or tried to pick up any work along the way!
Just to say I wasn’t charged in the end as exspressed my irritation!
Formula One Autocentres is rated 4.40 based on 358 reviews