F.Hinds The Jewellers, Devon Reviews

of reviewers recommend F.Hinds The Jewellers, Devon

3 Goldsmith Street, Exeter EX4 3EF, UK

Tell us how F.Hinds The Jewellers, Devon made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Brought an engagement ring from here and had the best customer service 10/10 for the way you get treated in store
Yes they are good
Great product knowledge Professional aftercare advice Great ear piercing technique Voucher to get 20% of the price of F HINDS gold esrrings of my choice🙏🤗🎁
Staff friendly
Very poor customer service!!! My Husband purchased a bracelet for my 40th birthday and we were charged £39.99 from the Boscombe branch to have the links altered, but when we visited a branch in Clacton On Sea, they kindly did this free of charge. I was also going through a bereavement and afterwards, changed my mind, as I noticed that the bracelet was of a poor quality. We were only 2 days over the 30 day returns policy and we were denied a refund from both the store and customer services. I explained my circumstances, but they were not interested. Avoid this retailer at all costs. The products are poor and customer services are rude and arrogant!!!!
F.Hinds The Jewellers, Devon is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews