F Hinds Jewellers Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend F Hinds Jewellers
10PM
10PM

About F Hinds Jewellers: F.Hinds the Jewellers, one of the largest selections of jewellery, watches and giftware available online from one of Britains biggest high street jewellers. Jewellery available in both 9ct and 18ct gold, silver and platinum.

info@fhinds.co.uk

F Hinds
24 Park Road
Uxbridge

Categories:
Jewellery & Watches
Jewellery & Watches

Tell us how F Hinds Jewellers made you happy

"Thank you Louise W for your patience at Hinds jewellers Eastgate St, Gloucester. Really pleased with my purchase."
Are you F Hinds Jewellers? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback F Hinds Jewellers receives. Reply Free
"Took my 92 yr. old mother to F.Hinds , in Aldershot,to have wedding and engagement rings cut and removed from a swollen finger. The lady could not have been more considerate and helpful,and did a sensitive job very well. Thank you;I wish I had asked the ladie's name. Will return shortly with the rings , to have them resized and repaired."
"F Hinds merry hill- we took our 8 year old daughter who has been asking for her ears pierced today to have her ears pierced the lady was very friendly and reassurring. It was very calming and my daughter smiled all the way through! we would reccommend here for ear piercing, you pay for the earrings and the piercing and aftercare are free. Brilliant service thank you"
"I have my watch battery changed there every time it goes, I do not have to pay for it as I bought a life time gaurentee. It is the best thing I did, and I would by other things there as well."
"I would never ever buy from F Hinds... I find the quality of the jewellery sold very low standard and way over priced . Plus they offer a shockingly bad customer service. My Father bought a pair of feather weight 9ct gold earrings (which were not even hallmarked) for a whopping £299. He had no idea what he was buying. They were an anniversary present for my Mum who was bitterly disappointed that he had been charged so much for a scrappy pair of earrings. And to top it off they then charged him £5.99 for a so called luxury box. I have worked in the jewellery trade for 14 years and have never known a jeweller charge for a small cheap wooden box on a sale of £299. I have asked the store to give a refund or credit note for the earrings, and a refund for the box.. But have been told more or less to "Do One" By both the store manager and customer Service at the head office.... There are plenty alternative jewellers to buy from so I would strongly advise people to give F Hinds the swerve!!!"
"If I could put zero star I would as one is far to much After waiting for a tiny repair quote for my earring which I was quoted would take 1 week now over 6 weeks. Have decided to quote £68 oh and wait for it will take £50 as I waited so long and they will rhodium plate one earring for free ha ha ha these people are jokers. But came across on the phone that I’m very lucky to have this. So not only are they trying to rip me off with extortionate quotes they want my earrings to look so odd that I need to go back to them and get my other earring plated to look the same. Disgusting company with no ethics. I say stay well clear. I should have gone to my usual jewellers Ernest Jones 👍 I don’t recommend this company if fact I would steer clear ."
"I had damaged my wedding ring. The manager kindly fixed the shape for no charge. I have always found the shop to be friendly and helpful for any purchase."
"Lovely friendly helpful service."
"I bought a watch last September and the clasp proved dodgy kept coming undone. Twice the clasp has failed to do up and on the second occasion it was sent for repairs. The clasp is not guaranteed so I would have to pay £39.00 for repairs. The only other alternative offered was to buy new watch at full price. I used to put the watch on in the morning and take it off at bedtime so I am not happy to be told the fault is down to me. I shouldn't have to pay to have faulty goods repaired. Staff in shop and customer services were unhelpful so will try head office. I will never buy anything from them again."
"My 6 year old granddaughter wanted her ears pierced bit was frightened. We took her to F.Hinds in Woking, the lady piercing ears was so patient and kind. Her colleague an Irish lady were absolutely lovely. The price is much lower than where we took her elder sister. We have already picked out earrings for when granddaughter can remove studs. Wonderful collection of earrings. I hope the two ladies at Hinds in Woking are recognised as such an asset to the company.. We highly recommend."
"Got my engagement ring with diamonds from them and gold necklace. The necklace broke down into pieves for no reason when I brought to few jewellers to repair it I was advised not to as the gold is such a poor quality that its not even worth fixing it. Such a shame as it cost me £250! The ring is ok but... when I got suspicious about the necklace I found out that dismonds in my ring are not put it properly thats why few stones kept falling out even after they repaired it! Ridiculous! And despite this the stones are rubbish - the cut of the diamond is really bad shame I did not read about them before buying! First diamond fell out after wearing it 3rd time! Avoid them! I wish I can find a way to complain about them officialy."
"It would seem I put my comments on the wrong review page ….. I recently treated my wife to the service Hinds provide re having her ears pierced . We as usual went to ur local branch here in Worthing , we had done business with them for some 7 years and have always been pleased with the sales service given. This was no exception we were greeted by a member of staff who had good eye contact and gave us the impression she was pleased with our business, my wife felt at ease. The ear pierce went ok and we were pleased with the 20% discount we received as per the deal and purchased a watch bracelet ear rings and necklace for we were going to a weddinging a few weeks time. So overall we were very pleased that Hinds gave again caring service (my wife is a oap ) and we will vertainly return"
"Got my husbands wedding ring from there just over 2 years ago 9ct Two Colour Gold Squared Edged Wedding Ring - 7mm - R4537. The silver has completely disappeared from the outside of the ring (middle bit). Took it back to F Hinds in Crawley and they said it would cost £34 to fix as it's not covered by the lifetime warranty because it's classed as wear and tear. Basically don't buy this ring because the colour apparently wears off after 2 years and then you have to pay for it to be fixed. Alternatively get this ring, just don't wear it."
"I had no preconception of F Hinds until we recently visited one of their stores looking for a watch for my wife. The service was rubbish. The watch my wife wanted was on offer with £50 off bringing the price own to £299. We were paying with a LMG insurance card and the only reason we purchased from F Hinds is that, despite LMG stating that you cannot purchase sale items with it, F Hinds put the purchase through at £299. This appeared to be more due to the fact that the staff didn't know they shouldn't do that! The staff were very poor. At no point did they ask if my wife would like to wear the watch rather than put it in it's box. The communication and information given was virtually non existent. After we had completed the purchase they than asked if we'd like a bag - at 5p. I know they have to charge for plastic bags but a) they should offer non plastic bags like any other decent jeweller does and b) should have asked BEFORE completing the transaction. After leaving the store we opened the box so my wife could put the watch on. On the back of the watch was a sticker that had been partially ripped of leaving a sticky mark. Then we noticed there was zero documentation in the box, no guarantee, nothing. Therefore we needed to return to the store. We spoke to another member of staff who sorted it out but no apology. The original member of staff was there but they never approached us to see what the problem was or help at all. We will never be returning to F Hinds. Just dreadful."
"A terrible experience. Bought a necklace and earrings but as I was still in sight of the shop decided I wanted a bigger size so turned around and asked if this was possible. They shrugged and said that everything was ‘non-refundable’ which they hadn’t informed me minutes earlier ( they had stamped the receipt when I wasn’t looking). I asked for any help and they failed and made me feel like an idiot. Avoid this company - it’s awful!"
"The manager at the slough Store was incredibly rude and disgusting to myself and my friends. He felt the need to try and persuade me that I had purchased knockoff jewellery from H.Samuels calling them "con artists" and thus me a fool. Is this customer service? Is this what Hinds teaches their managers? I dread to think what these managers are teaching their shop assistants. Obviously a complaint was made but nothing came of it."
"worse service even, can't even fit a Casio watch strap, replacement falls straight off out as soon as put it my wrist. Not just that, they threw away the old strap without asking permission 'unacceptable service'. Still have to pay full price for replacement strap and wait to be sent away to Casio to fit it. Manager didn't apologies for their mistake but offer to weave off the fitting cost £10 at Casio. If you want to be treated like trash, then visit F. Hinds, Bracknell otherwise, stay clear away is highly recommended."
"Poor customer service F Hinds was once a family run business, but now no longer care about the customer I brought a Bracelet for my partner for Christmas And she wore it only twice and only a few hours at a time and the clasp broke, when returning it to the oxford branch of F Hinds they said they would have to return it to head office to check it out and be fixed . According to the we had damaged the clasp our self and that all they could do was offer a 25% discount on another bracelet and that was there final offer. Over the years we have spent a lot of money at F Hinds oxford branch, and that did not seem to bother them, we will not waste our money at any F Hinds branches again And by the looks of all the other reviews they seem not care about the customer any more"
"WARNING! DO NOT USE F. HINDS. Particularly the "Life time battery replacement and reseal". Waste of Money have used it once have ruined a very expensive watch and won't sort the damage or refund the charge. As we will never visit again this is a very expensive battery replacement ! F.HINDS have extremely poor customer service and do not stand by their workmanship! People on the front line in the shop were very polite it's a shame they haven't got the quality of service that you would expect. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING OF VALUE TO REPAIR THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SKILLS."
"I went to f hinds in broadmead bristol for a watch and was told to go outside to see if its there if not theres nothing they can do. Called the patchway branch who said they would order it from another store. After taking full payment I was called next day to be told no one has one so I will be getting a refund at some point. Very disappointed"
F Hinds Jewellers is rated 2.06 based on 33 reviews