EzeParking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EzeParking
01AM
1AM

How would you rate EzeParking ?

"I booked parking with EzeParking while I was on a cruise. I was taken ill and had to leave the ship in La Rochelle. I called EzeParking and they said no problem they would keep my car until I returned. I flew home and asked EzeParking if they could deliver my car to the train station. This they did. Some of my baggage was left on the ship so I asked EeParking if they could collect it. When I collected my car my luggage was in the boot. They never asked for an extra penny either for the extra parking or for the other extra services. What great service and what a great company."
EzeParking is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!