Eyeconic Society Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Eyeconic Society
01AM
1AM

How would you rate Eyeconic Society ?

"Fabulous service nothing was too much bother. I really appreciate Abby’s help."
"Brilliant service, speedy delivery. Definitely recommend!"
"Excellent customer service from Abby! Will definitely used this site again!"
"I don't know how they actually got my delivery to me so quickly - felt like it arrived a few hours after I pressed submit. WEll packaged, no complaints at all."
"My sunglasses arrived and they had clearly been warn - they were stretched and too wide for my head. On contacting Eyeconic Society about this, they responded that I could go get them tightened at an optometrist. I returned them, and they then blamed me saying I had damaged them. Sadly, as a consumer, theres nothing I can do about this. When purchasing online you take the risk that goods won't arrive as described, but hopefully my experience stops others from shopping here."
"I purchased my moscot lemtosh glasses from here cheaper than anywhere else on line Abby was very informative with super quick turn around would highly recommend"
Eyeconic Society is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews