Extreme Homecare Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Extreme Homecare

How would you rate Extreme Homecare?

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
JvH

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Extreme Homecare in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Arrived within the specified time window, cleaned my oven beautifully, left everywhere clean and tidy, and no hard sell when I said I didn't want anything else cleaning. Polite and friendly operative, Phil. This is the second time I've used this company and have no hesitation in using them again."
"BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT FOR 3 ITEM CLEAN ,NO ONE TURNED UP MADE 7 CALLS TO THEM NONE WERE ASWERED EXTREMELY UNHAPPY FOR A SERVICE THAT HAS BEEN PAID FOR IN ADVANCE AND NO SERVICE RECEIEVED WHERE ARE YOU EXTREME HOMECARE ?????"
"Sean Murphy who works for Exreme Homecare carried out an excellent deep clean of my BBQ on Saturday. He was on time, very positive and professional carrying out his job. I would certainly recommend him for future cleans."
"Prompt and eficient service"
Russell Lake
Verified Reviewer
"When the operative arrived, I had an oven which worked, when he left I had an oven which didn't work! The job was rushed and he spent more time trying to get me to sign a 12 month contract agreement than cleaning my oven. He left behind 2 razor blades on my kitchen floor ( I have 3 children and 2 pets). There were dirty marks on my oven, kitchen cupboards and kitchen window. He forgot to clean the glass in my top oven. All round a poor service and they were unwilling to offer any refund, but did offer 20% off my next oven clean. I won't be using them again!"
"Booked for an oven clean two weeks ago, was advised it would be completed between 12-5 as I was working my dad sat in to wait for me. At 4pm still no one had arrived so I called them to be advised my booking was today and it was between 12-5 but they would contact the engineer. I had no call back so called again at 430pm again I was told they would contact head office and call me back, this time my call back arrived to say the engineer would not be coming as his van had broken down in the afternoon and could they re- book for me. My dad had waited over 4 hours for them to arrive and had the van broken down in the afternoon why not call me before as they obviously knew then they could not get to me. Poor service!"
Pauline Taylor
Unverified Reviewer
"Simon Delaney was very polite no mess and did brilliant job"
Pauline Taylor
Unverified Reviewer
"Polite well done job no mess"
"We originally booked this via Groupon - paid monthly and should have had 3 items cleaned annually - The bookings were always late However, the last time cleaned my Range Master oven and hob + BBQ. The Oven was cleaned as was the hob to an average standard - left greasy hand marks all over the stainless steel. BBQ had the same greasy hand marks all over but with the added delight of them taking away the warming racks to be cleaned and not returning them. When i queried this i was told that the engineer could not find them and could not remember what he had done with them !!!!! (By the way greasy hand marks were also left all over my front door) - I have now been waiting 6 weeks for them to either return or replace my racks !!! They are totally disinterested in the fact that this is a £1000.00 BBQ that now can not be used to its true potential - I would advise any body about to use this company to think very carefully before doing so"
Extreme Homecare is rated 2.70 based on 10 reviews