Extra Energy Supply Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Extra Energy Supply

How would you rate Extra Energy Supply ?

"Good tarriffs"
"Appalling company - Please avoid. I was a customer of ExtraEnergy 2 years ago. After a series of incorrect bills, overcharging and then failing to return a large credit that had accrued on my account I eventually sought help from the ombudsman who found in my favour. I gladly used the compensation I received to pay an early cancellation fee to leave the company. 18 months later Extra Energy contacted me to say they had incorrectly billed me and now wanted me to pay them more than £500!!.. After much stress and after pointing out my legal rights they accepted that they were wrong and said they would not contact me again. Amazingly they have now contacted me 6 months later to say they had decided that I still owed them the alleged debt. Please don't be lured in by the promise of cheap tariffs - do your research in the review forums and find a decent company."
Julie
"This company are brill, so good iv decided to stay another year. Accurate bills, cheaper tariffs and great online accounts."
"With them for 1 year March 2016 - Feb 14th 2017 received 2 bills up to Oct 2016 moved from them to Iresa Energy 14th Feb 2017 - they cancelled both bills March 2017 - emailed, phoned for final bill, five and half months later no final bill - energy ombudsman involved 2 months ago have an agreed resolution no response from Extra Energy - I have a credit balance and estimate they owe me money, additionally they haven't sent the meter point information to my new supplier so cannot get an electricity bill from them - legal action next - they should have there license revoked - they couldn't organise a P--s up in a brewery"
Keith
"I used Extra Energy over a period of years at two properties and I was well impressed. I would happily recommend Extra Energy. The prices were rock bottom and I saved a packet compared to my previous supplier EDF whose service was as bad as the prices so EDF is off no matter what. I've moved house again and this time the property has prepayment meters in it and as soon as I get them out I'll be be going back to Extra. Strangely though Extra is not coming up on the price comparison sites. My only gripe with Extra was the 40 minute wait I had on the phone once when I was moving house which was annoying."
MOHSSIN ALI
"untrained , in effective , utterly illiterate customer service staff , crooks eager to over charge boost commission , avoid like plague"
Extra Energy Supply is rated 2.83 based on 6 reviews