Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Express Fit Autocentres
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"Lovely staff, will do all they can to help"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 6 hours ago
"Friendly and very competitive prices! Whats not to like."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 9 hours ago
"Always very friendly when you go in, Jason and his staff always look for solutions if there is a problem with your vehicle, feel I can trust them. They point out any service issues that are up coming without being pushy about it."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 9 hours ago
"Found the service just I wanted. Helpful with booking of MOT and Service. Excellent"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 12 hours ago
"always a friendly welcome and excellent service provided by their trusted mechanics"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 12 hours ago
"Excellent service!"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 12 hours ago
"Very happy 😀"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 12 hours ago
"Always. very friendly and helpful"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 6 days ago
"Good customer care and always see job through in my experience."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 6 days ago
"Excellent service from all staff members. Correct spelling of my name is Mrs Rennel."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 week ago
"They do a very good job,professional polite and quike and at a competitive price."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 week ago
"Service I received was excellent . Very helpful and put me at my ease . I will definitely be back . Nothing was too much trouble ."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good service nice people to deal with"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 week ago
"New manager excellent. Good manner and clearly efficient. Was only an MoT, but he managed to sell me a new tyre. Good value. Will certainly use again."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very Good center."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very helpful and responsive staff."
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 1 week ago
"Daughters car mot ran out fitted us in a short notice due to a cancellation first class attitude to help cannot day more thank you"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 week ago
"The Express Fit Autocentre in Henley on Thames not only gives excellent service but are very honest when it comes to what’s wrong with your car and what they charge you. As a woman Who doesn’t know much about cars, it is really important for me to know that I am not being ripped off. I would highly recommend them."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent service at short notice"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Really good service, quick, friendly and so helpful :) went into the Henley on Thames branch!"
Express Fit Autocentres is rated 4.83 based on 820 reviews