Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Express Fit Autocentres
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"Service advisories very poor service."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 week ago
"They fitted me in quickly. And provided me with a courtesy car. But when my car was serviced they didn't spot the faulty exhaust and my car usually is washed, unfortunately this didn't happen..."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"Dirty marks from fitters left on bonnet and inside car. which I had to clean ."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express Fit Bridgnorth currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to all our customers it is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Customer Services B.Weston
"Now have a car with 4 functioning wheels"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 10 months ago
"It did not. I asked for the front tracking to be done and it was not. Told to come back in three weeks."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 year ago
"Actual fitting of tyres was good following purchase via Asda Tyres but as per usual you can’t just have tyres fitted without a hard sell of another product. They tried to sell me £90’s worth of wheel alignment which I didn’t appreciate"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express fit Henley currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to all our customers. As all motorists are aware, purchasing a quality set of tyres can be of a relatively high cost so it is beneficial to take every measure possible to ensure that a set of tyres last as long as possible. This means it is important that when you purchase a new set of tyres and fit them to your vehicle, you are asked if you like a free alignment inspection to ensure that excessive tyre wear does not occur. This will ensure that your tyres will not wear out quickly and will save you having to change your tyres regularly. Our wheel Alignment prices start from £28.95 but some of the newer prestige vehicles require a 3D alignment which cost a lot more and is a lot more in-depth and more specialised job. All the local dealers use Henley to correctly align their vehicle. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Customer Services R. Rowley.
"It took over an hour to change 2 tyres and fix a puncture which they then in the end couldn't fix and had to replace all 3 tyres. Very friendly staff at the front of house though."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 year ago

"Miserable mechanic, but good friendly chap on front desk."
(HiQ Henley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express fit Henley currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to all our customers it is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Customer Services R. Rowley.
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express fit Autocentres currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to all our customers. it is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Customer Services R. Rowley.
Express Fit Autocentres is rated 4.83 based on 709 reviews