Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Express Fit Autocentres
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"Visited to have all discs and pads changed. Realised that they take a while to bed in. On starting the car on my steep drive the following morning, the car slid down the drive and into the road once I had depressed the clutch and with the hand brake on full. Took it back to the garage in Bridgnorth, where they kept the car for a couple of hours. Was told that it was now o.k as they had tested it on their rolling road. The following day, the same happened. My wife won't now drive the car because of this issue, because she can't release the handbrake, because i pull it on to it's maximum, and because she feel unsafe driving it. Was told should I have any more problems. return the car and they would sort it out. I shouldn't need to do this. as it should have been sorted the second time. The question is, why does the handbrake work efficiently on leaving the factory from new, but won't when new brake parts are fitted. I welcome your answer to this and a response as to how to put it right, before taking the car to a Ford agents, where I think I should have in the first place. Yours disappointed. Bill Smith"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 7 months ago
Good afternoon Mr Smith, thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express fit Autocentres currently boasts a high customer satisfaction and as a company wants to maintain that. I've spoken to Jason who will call you straight away to arrange to personally inspect your car and re look at this. Jason ensures me that the problem your having is due to the new replacement parts and it needs time to bed in.

Good Evening Mr Smith, when we fall below our customers expectations we always ensure that we follow up and resolve the problem satisfactory. We have revisited your queries and you are happy that Jason contacted you on the same day and resolved your issue to your satisfaction

We look forward to being of service again and thank you for using
Express fit Autocentres.
"Puncture was repaired but repair failed in less than 10 minutes driving. Eventually needed new tyre"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 11 months ago
When we checked the tyre for a puncture your tyre clearly had a big nail straight through the tyre. We repaired this straight way

On your second visit which was very rare we Re- inspected it only to find a nail in the shoulder this could have been missed or maybe unfortunately whilst driving had another
puncture

Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Customer Services B.Weston
"The fitter rang and changed the time from 12:30 to 13:00, which wasn't a problem, but when I turned up at 12:55 and had to wait 30 minutes for them to start my job I was less than impressed. For the rest they seem to have done a good job."
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Scratched my wheel when fitting tyres. Operators using equipment looked incompetent. Quite disappointed!"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 year ago
We apologise regarding you’re recent experience with Express Fit . I have been informed that our Service Manager has been in touch with yourself regarding this situation and hope that everything is in process of being resolved.

I would be grateful if you can revise your review once we have resolved your complaint.

Customer Services R. Rowley
"Took3hours for MOT poor communication"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express fit Autocentres currently boosts a high customer satisfaction,due to the building work taking place on this occasion our communication could have been better. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you Customer Services R. Rowley.
"Basically, works which were carried out previously by the same centre proved to have been done incorrectly meaning the car was in an unsafe condition. When this was discovered, I didn't feel that there was a sympathetic response or admission of blame, instead it was in fact mentioned that this could have been our own fault as we may have hit something. We have not hit anything with the car and firmly believe that the issues were due to incompetence on the part of the original person who worked on the car."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 year ago
""Unhappy with the quality of the job and attitude of staff when we complained""
(HiQ Ludlow) - Posted 1 year ago
""\"\"I did complains test for my taxi 1,5 month ago and I call them for complain test certificate now is 2 month no send me nothing on the reception this old man no under stand nothing I send him 4 times my e.mail addrs he no anderstand sorry I no go to back""
(HiQ Henley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express fit Henley currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to all our customers it is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Customer Services R. Rowley.
Express Fit Autocentres is rated 4.83 based on 820 reviews