Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

"transparence....pricing"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 8 months ago
"Brilliant service"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 year ago
"I received great service from the Bridgnorth Branch recently when my Fiesta was in for its annual MOT test. Unfortunately the Fiesta failed but within a hour they rang me with a through breakdown of the failed items and costs to repair. The work was carried out quickly and within the quoted price range so that I did not have to lose any time off work. I would like to thank Jason Jones and his team for giving me excellent service and customer care. We have several cars in our family and will be taking them there in future. Regards...Roy Baker."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 4 months ago
"Great service. Helped me out straight away in a desperate situation. Thanks guys!"
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 4 months ago
"Great service"
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 5 months ago
"Very helpful. Very professional. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending them."
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 5 months ago
"Had a problem, was seen the same day, sorted it quickly. Would use again."
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 5 months ago
"Top guys really helpful"
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 5 months ago
"Quick firendly service at a good price."
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 5 months ago
"The fitter was cheerful,polite and friendly. I was advised on the arrival of my thyres-job done on time and I was advised on completion.All in all a very satisfactory experience."
"Very helpful staff."
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 7 months ago
"They very friendly and serving very fast thanks guys"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 7 months ago
"Great customer service"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 8 months ago
"I had broken down between Bridgnorth and Kidderminster on the way to Oxford, the engine management light had come on and the vehicle went into limp home mode. I pulled into the Express Fit garage on the off chance they would be able to help. They not only got the mechanic to look at the car at the earliest opportunity, they also managed to find the fault, locate a part in Shrewsbury and get a friend to go and collect the part and deliver it to the garage so they could repair my car and get me back on my way. Outstanding service and very helpful and friendly staff."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 8 months ago
"Great price, friendly staff. Told it would take an hour, back on the road in 45 minutes. All things considered, Excellent."
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 8 months ago
"Jason, Rachael and all the team at Bridgnorth continue to provide an excellent service to us, always very helpful, quick and affordable, a pleasure to deal with, many thanks Lee and Tony."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 9 months ago
"was very helpful and friendly good service"
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Quick change of my tyre, all for a realistic and affordable price."
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 1 year ago
"All ways very helpful when I have called in."
"Quick, friendly service"