Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

Read Express Fit Autocentres Reviews
transparence....pricing
Brilliant service
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 2 years ago
Clearly didn't listen to the problems on my vehicle decided to fix other non essential problems leaving my major one! £880 later and they argue with you! Now I'm trying to resolve the issue it's a battle to even communicate with them!
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 4 months ago
Excellent and professional service from Darren and the team. Thank you. Until next time!!
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 7 months ago
I received great service from the Bridgnorth Branch recently when my Fiesta was in for its annual MOT test.
Unfortunately the Fiesta failed but within a hour they rang me with a through breakdown of the failed items and costs to repair.
The work was carried out quickly and within the quoted price range so that I did not have to lose any time off work.
I would like to thank Jason Jones and his team for giving me excellent service and customer care.
We have several cars in our family and will be taking them there in future.
Regards...Roy Baker.
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service. Helped me out straight away in a desperate situation. Thanks guys!
Great service
Very helpful.
Very professional.
Wouldn't hesitate in recommending them.
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 1 year ago
Had a problem, was seen the same day, sorted it quickly. Would use again.
Top guys really helpful
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 1 year ago
Quick firendly service at a good price.
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 1 year ago
The fitter was cheerful,polite and friendly. I was advised on the arrival of my thyres-job done on time and I was advised on completion.All in all a very satisfactory experience.
Very helpful staff.
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 2 years ago
They very friendly and serving very fast thanks guys
Great customer service
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 2 years ago
I had broken down between Bridgnorth and Kidderminster on the way to Oxford, the engine management light had come on and the vehicle went into limp home mode. I pulled into the Express Fit garage on the off chance they would be able to help. They not only got the mechanic to look at the car at the earliest opportunity, they also managed to find the fault, locate a part in Shrewsbury and get a friend to go and collect the part and deliver it to the garage so they could repair my car and get me back on my way. Outstanding service and very helpful and friendly staff.
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 2 years ago
Great price, friendly staff. Told it would take an hour, back on the road in 45 minutes.
All things considered, Excellent.
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 2 years ago
Jason, Rachael and all the team at Bridgnorth continue to provide an excellent service to us,
always very helpful, quick and affordable, a pleasure to deal with, many thanks Lee and Tony.
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 2 years ago
was very helpful and friendly good service
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 2 years ago
Quick change of my tyre, all for a realistic and affordable price.
Express Fit Autocentres is rated 4.86 based on 1,220 reviews