Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Express Fit Autocentres
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"I can't rate these guys highly enough. Time and again the service here has been first rate"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Good service appreciated, thanks"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"friendly, happy , helpful staff...thank you for being so quick with fixing my brakes."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 month ago
"They fitted me in quickly. And provided me with a courtesy car. But when my car was serviced they didn't spot the faulty exhaust and my car usually is washed, unfortunately this didn't happen..."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"tyres and rear breaks 10/10 tome taken and cost"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great staff. Efficient and fairly priced work."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"Friendly, speedy efficient and helpful.,"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"We were treated in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner by the member of staff who dealt with us, and did not have too long to wait while our car was MOT'd. We're we're very impressed with the level of service we received, and would have no hesitation to recommend you to family and friends."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very good service at Hi Q Woodseats as usual."
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent service as usual."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent customer service,promised to match any estimate for work required on my car which they duly did,extremely satisfied.."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"Couldn't fault the friendliness and helpfulness of the service."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Staff helpful and professional."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"Lovely friendly team, easy to book in, showed me what was wrong and went through the process they were going through"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"The service was prompt and professional. I wouldhave given 5 stars but the fitter left a dirty mark on the door interior which was unnecessary."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent service couldn't do enough for me. Fast efficient too."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fitted new battery. Excellent customer service. Slotted my car in and had it sorted within a few hours."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent very pleased will definitely use again"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 month ago
"Friendly & efficient. Quick service very pleased it was done very quickly too ."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Have been going to the Ludlow Branch now for quite a few years as I find them very helpful , upfront with what is wrong and the consequent repair charges, and also very trustworthy."
Express Fit Autocentres is rated 4.83 based on 709 reviews