Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Express Fit Autocentres
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"Easy to book online and great service once there. They even washed it!"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent service. Always eager to accommodate. Pleasant staff advert polite. Happy to give my business to Bridgnorth."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent and efficient service."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I am impressed by the service and the prices which are much lower than the local dealer for my car. I particularly like being shown what is wrong with my car when it is in the workshop and being given priced options to correct it. I have not had any issues with any of the work the team has done on my car."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Very pleased with the work done"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I just dropped by to ask a question and next I knew- two lads were under the bonnet sorting out a couple of issues I had. Parts ordered and I'm back tomorrow to get it finished up. Can't ask for better...!"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Extremely helpful and friendly. Great service."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Friendly efficient service from knowledgeable staff. I will use them again."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Excellent service, very polite and extremely efficient. Recently moved to the area and will be using them again and recommending them to others."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Fantastic service and excellent price. Staff very polite and helpful. Would definitely use again and would highly recommend to friends and family."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Cheerful and efficient service"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Work done on time by pleasant staff"
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
"Booked my truck in for an mot which also needed 4 new tyres fitted which I brought and spoke to Jason who swapped them over before the mot Jason gave me a courtesy van to keep me mobile while it was being done excellent service from all staff would highly recommend 👍👍"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"I am happy with there work an very good customer service I will use them for my next mot an u get free WiFi"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fast efficient and friendly service"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great service from Darren and the team at Henley"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good quick and efficient service"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful and friendly service"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 month ago
"Visited to have all discs and pads changed. Realised that they take a while to bed in. On starting the car on my steep drive the following morning, the car slid down the drive and into the road once I had depressed the clutch and with the hand brake on full. Took it back to the garage in Bridgnorth, where they kept the car for a couple of hours. Was told that it was now o.k as they had tested it on their rolling road. The following day, the same happened. My wife won't now drive the car because of this issue, because she can't release the handbrake, because i pull it on to it's maximum, and because she feel unsafe driving it. Was told should I have any more problems. return the car and they would sort it out. I shouldn't need to do this. as it should have been sorted the second time. The question is, why does the handbrake work efficiently on leaving the factory from new, but won't when new brake parts are fitted. I welcome your answer to this and a response as to how to put it right, before taking the car to a Ford agents, where I think I should have in the first place. Yours disappointed. Bill Smith"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
Good afternoon Mr Smith, thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express fit Autocentres currently boasts a high customer satisfaction and as a company wants to maintain that. I've spoken to Jason who will call you straight away to arrange to personally inspect your car and re look at this. Jason ensures me that the problem your having is due to the new replacement parts and it needs time to bed in.

Good Evening Mr Smith, when we fall below our customers expectations we always ensure that we follow up and resolve the problem satisfactory. We have revisited your queries and you are happy that Jason contacted you on the same day and resolved your issue to your satisfaction

We look forward to being of service again and thank you for using
Express fit Autocentres.
"Always very accommodating and friendly. Quality service"
Express Fit Autocentres is rated 4.80 based on 589 reviews